King Thor God Blast Test...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
King Thor fires his God blast to this Uber Guys, they eather Die, KO or are unfazed

1.SuperBoy Prime(Guardain Amped)
2.SA Mangog
3.Ti Thanos(can die here)
4.Zeus(last apearance)
5.Trion Juggernaut
6.Tyrant(DP)

who dies, who gets KO and who is OK?.. Happy Dance

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is the Odin Power added to the power of the God Blast or something?

If so, that would be a ridiculously devastating attack. Thor one shot a Skyfather who had the power of Odin added to her own (Granted she was down with a hole through her chest and not out), and there's the Multiverse level feat.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Is the Odin Power added to the power of the God Blast or something?
Yes.. but they brace for it with Force Fields and such... big grin

Damborgson
takes all of em.

-K-M-
and there's the Multiverse level feat.

?

Rage.Of.Olympus

FanBoy101
and the Bands of Cyttorak holds the Universe together, that don't make Juggernaut a universe scale danger... erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
What the hell?

And a statement from Doctor Strange is hardly as impressive as that. Not to mention the bands breaking under Namor's strength in that very instance IIRC.

FanBoy101
What the hell?

And a statement from Doctor Strange is hardly as impressive as that. Not to mention the bands breaking under Namor's strength in that very instance IIRC. when Cyttorak himself summons them NOBODY can brake them... wink it was stated by him that his bands hold the Universe...anyway that showing by thor does not make the GB a Multiversal scale weapon... cool

PillarofOsiris
I don't think Prime is going down. And neither is the Trion Juggernaut .

Here's my evidence that Prime survives:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p17.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p18.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p19-20.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p21.jpg

http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion4.jpg

http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion5.jpg

Now, don't get me wrong here, I think King Thor can probably beat both of these guys (although King Thor isn't as powerful as Odin, he's still quite powerful), but with one god blast, that's not happening, at least not with those 2 guys.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos certainly doesn't go down with full force fields. Even without them.. He wouldn't be killed.. but certainly dazed and possible KO'd

FanBoy101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos certainly doesn't go down with full force fields. Even without them.. He wouldn't be killed.. but certainly dazed and possible KO'd OMFG.... erm have you gone mad..?

iceman24567
All of them die

FanBoy101
Originally posted by iceman24567
All of them die NO...2guns

iceman24567
Originally posted by FanBoy101
NO...2guns Yes they do if your going to make a thread just to troll it atleast be a better troll no expression

keiththegreat
SBP took a universe-busting attack. A godblast isn't taking him down in one shot. Plus what's his magic resistance going to do here also?

iceman24567
The godblast isn't magic really it's godly energy hence the name godblast no expression. It should kill him since the godblast alreadt has good feats being reinforced by the Odin power should take it up a notch

keiththegreat
The godblast isn't magic really it's godly energy hence the name godblast no expression. It should kill him since the godblast alreadt has good feats being reinforced by the Odin power should take it up a notch

Could the god blast destroy a universe? If not, I don't see how it kills Prime.

JakeTheBank
An Odinforce fueled Mjolnir strike oneshot the Desak-Destroyer. A Godblast fueled by the Odinforce would probably make that feat pale in comparison.

iceman24567
tanking the universal blast was a high end feat for him in that arch he was hurt by less on average the godblast puts him down

KuRuPT Thanosi
OMFG.... erm have you gone mad..?

How so?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos certainly doesn't go down with full force fields. Even without them.. He wouldn't be killed.. but certainly dazed and possible KO'd

You're insane. I've seen the God Blast blast a hole in a Skyfather with Odin's power and that wasn't even the most powerful one Thor is capable off.

tanking the universal blast was a high end feat for him in that arch he was hurt by less on average the godblast puts him down

Agreed. I would be shocked if Prime lived after getting hit by a God Blast from a regular Thor, much less an Odin Force Thor. Using that Universal scale as the benchmark for Prime is silly. Especially since his been hurt by much less and it's possible he didn't take the full brunt.

FanBoy101
How so?

You're insane.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're insane. I've seen the God Blast blast a hole in a Skyfather with Odin's power and that wasn't even the most powerful one Thor is capable off.

Thanos's full shields have tanked blasts from beings exponentionally more powwerful than Thor. Not just run of mile blasts... but I'm pissed off going to kill you blasts. Yet, you believe Thor will not only penetrate his shields.. but kill him in the process.. You call me insane for my stance.. that stance is simply laughable and I can't even take it serious. Thanos has survived multiple more things that are above Thor without shielding and wasn't even close to dying.. let alone KO'd. As I said.. it's really laughable to believe he would die with full shields.

Second, who is this skyfather that Thor blasted a whole through.. I want their durability showings that even put them on the level of Thanos. If it's who I think you're talking about.. their showings are close to Thanos's durability showings, so that is a no go for you on that point.

Third, King Thor already had the Odin force.. so please tell me how exactly Thor is getting more Odin Force.. Was is this.. a combined God Blast from Thor and Odin at the same time?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos's full shields have tanked blasts from beings exponentionally more powwerful than Thor. Not just run of mile blasts... but I'm pissed off going to kill you blasts. Yet, you believe Thor will not only penetrate his shields.. but kill him in the process.

I don't give a shit about his shields. It's the lunacy that you follow up with. For the record, his on hand shields would be nothing to the God Blast.

You call me insane for my stance.. that stance is simply laughable and I can't even take it serious. Thanos has survived multiple more things that are above Thor without shielding and wasn't even close to dying.. let alone KO'd. As I said.. it's really laughable to believe he would die with full shields.

Lawlz.

Like what? The closest thing I can think of is Thanos surviving a hit from Magus with the Infinity Gauntlet. However, being a Thanos fan and all, you would argue against those type of scenes. smile

The God Blast would kill Thanos.

Second, who is this skyfather that Thor blasted a whole through.. I want their durability showings that even put them on the level of Thanos. If it's who I think you're talking about.. their showings are close to Thanos's durability showings, so that is a no go for you on that point.

Majestron Zelia. Having the power of Odin is not enough for you? Not to mention she had some type of force field or energy field around her plus there's also the fact that she had joined with the Union, which was basically the combined power of the Dark Gods.

Third, King Thor already had the Odin force.. so please tell me how exactly Thor is getting more Odin Force.. Was is this.. a combined God Blast from Thor and Odin at the same time?

What the f*ck are you even talking about here?

keiththegreat
There is no way a god blast is taking out a guy who has taken blasts from all the guardians, who it took a guardian sacrificing himself to stop (not even kill) and who survived a universe destroying blast. Have people hurt him before? yeah. of course. Doesn't mean he's getting stopped. King Thor couldn't put down insane genis-vell. (not saying genis isn't impressive, but thor has limits).

and if you want to talk about getting hurt, king thor's arm got cut off by wolverine.

iceman24567
What does Thors durability have to do with the gauntlet

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by keiththegreat
There is no way a god blast is taking out a guy who has taken blasts from all the guardians, who it took a guardian sacrificing himself to stop (not even kill) and who survived a universe destroying blast. Have people hurt him before? yeah. of course. Doesn't mean he's getting stopped. King Thor couldn't put down insane genis-vell. (not saying genis isn't impressive, but thor has limits).

and if you want to talk about getting hurt, king thor's arm got cut off by wolverine.

He was hurt by a blast from two Guardians IIRC. And the sacrifice blast from the Guardian broke him apart at the molecular level or something like that IIRC, but he was warped back in somewhere else in the Multiverse. Either he died or was warped somewhere else. There seemed to be the two most likely possibilities. Kryptonians being able to absorb energy was probably the main reason.

I can list a lot more instances where Herald level power or even below has hurt him in comparison to one scene. And it doesn't even make sense for Prime to have tanked the Universal blast in the context of that very issue. A much less powerful explosion really, really hurt an amped Prime. Surviving the next one after being drained off his amp? Makes much more sense that he was warped. Of course, it's comics.

King Thor threw a single hammer toss that broke through Genis-Vell's shields with a single hammer toss. How that proves anything is beyond me.

King Thor's arm was not cut off by Logan. Either way, it's irrelevant to this thread as well as the Genis-Vell scene.

FanBoy101
Thanos's full shields have tanked blasts from beings exponentionally more powwerful than Thor. Not just run of mile blasts... but I'm pissed off going to kill you blasts. Yet, you believe Thor will not only penetrate his shields.. but kill him in the process.. You call me insane for my stance.. that stance is simply laughable and I can't even take it serious. Thanos has survived multiple more things that are above Thor without shielding and wasn't even close to dying.. let alone KO'd. As I said.. it's really laughable to believe he would die with full shields.

Third, King Thor already had the Odin force.. so please tell me how exactly Thor is getting more Odin Force.. Was is this.. a combined God Blast from Thor and Odin at the same time? Have you Gone Mad... eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
You're not allowed to speak to Kurupt like that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't give a shit about his shields. It's the lunacy that you follow up with. For the record, his on hand shields would be nothing to the God Blast.

Lawlz.

Like what? The closest thing I can think of is Thanos surviving a hit from Magus with the Infinity Gauntlet. However, being a Thanos fan and all, you would argue against those type of scenes. smile

The God Blast would kill Thanos.

Majestron Zelia. Having the power of Odin is not enough for you? Not to mention she had some type of force field or energy field around her plus there's also the fact that she had joined with the Union, which was basically the combined power of the Dark Gods.

What the f*ck are you even talking about here?

Read the opening Post.. It says full powered shields. Moving on now.. No wait.. so you still believe with his full powered shields.. Thanos dies?

That is one example.. Magus with the infinite Gauntlet is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Exponentionally more power than Thor. It wasn't a case of PIS either, as we saw Magus slap someone with the gauntlet and they were one shot killed. He took multiple blasts from a pissed off Odin and wan't close to being KO'd.. let alone killed. He took shots from his own dopple who was more powerful than himself and i'm talking shot after shot and blast and blast and wasn't close to being KO'd let alone killed. Gas Giant explosions at point blank with no effect or sign of injury. Again those are without shields.. with shields pissed off Galactus and Omega

So no durability showings that can compare to Thanos.. Just as I suspected.

FanBoy101
You're not allowed to speak to Kurupt like that. Sorry...sadwalk

Please dont tell Bada...fear

Uriel005

Agreed. I would be shocked if Prime lived after getting hit by a God Blast from a regular Thor, much less an Odin Force Thor. Using that Universal scale as the benchmark for Prime is silly. Especially since his been hurt by much less and it's possible he didn't take the full brunt. thats like saying that thor is weak as hell because classic wrecking crew used to beat him and they are by no means stronger than most other bricks.

PillarofOsiris
I've seen Superman take blasts from skyfathers before, and Superman is made of glass compared to Prime. King Thor isn't even a high end skyfather (not for lack of raw power, but he has stated he didn't know enough about how to use the OF...at least not as much as Odin did). So, I think that while King Thor can beat Prime, there is absolutely no way he's doing it in one shot.

I think I also agree with the logic Kurupt is using, that it took Odin some effort to put down Thanos. Again, King Thor is going to beat Thanos, I have no doubt of that, but to one shot him, even with a god blast.... I just don't see it happening.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
King Thor can beat Prime, there is absolutely no way he's doing it in one shot. the GB is one of those tricks that makes King thor go beyond his Skyfather limits...he would vaporize Prime... smokin'

PillarofOsiris
the GB is one of those tricks that makes King thor go beyond his Skyfather limits...he would vaporize Prime... smokin'

And a Guardian blowing himself up makes him go well beyond his limits as well, but that failed to kill Prime also. What's your point?

Come to think of it, has King Thor ever even used a god blast before (if he has done so can you please provide a scan)? What actual proof do you have that it would vaporize a guy who has survived a universe destroying attack?

FanBoy101
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Come to think of it, has King Thor ever even used a god blast before (if he has done so can you please provide a scan)? He didn't need it... is like saying Trion Juggernaut or 8th day do not have Force Field... the guys just did not need it at the time...

Black bolt z
Thanos certainly doesn't go down with full force fields. Even without them.. He wouldn't be killed.. but certainly dazed and possible KO'd Are you high?

The only one that survives here is Trion Juggernaut.

bannedtroll007
tanking the universal blast was a high end feat for him in that arch he was hurt by less on average the godblast puts him down ... erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.