Amadeus Cho vs Mister Terrific (Holt)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Scenario 1: Standard fight, full gear for both. PIS, CIS off.

Scenario 2: Prep battle. Both have 1 hour of prep.

JakeTheBank
I assume this is pre-current JSA? As of now, he just forgot how to read due to some mental disorder he's been experiencing.

Holt's said to be the third smartest man in the world and Cho is supposedly around eight or something, correct? Not that this alone says who wins as I'm of the opinion Marvel Earth has more brainpower than DC Earth anyway, but it's something to consider.

In the first scenario, I would give it to T. He's physically more fit and has the invisible to tech sort of thing going for him. Cho's got damn good defenses, though. T-Spheres can go at least supersonic, on the other hand from what I remember.

Second scenario, I think Cho would take it. I'm drawing blanks on huge prep feats for Holt, atm, though...

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think Terrific wins the first scenario. Not after Cho became the Prince of Power and got that mace along with his force field. I don't think I've seen anything from the T-Spheres to match what Amadeus has shown capability wise in combat. He owned an amped Griffin and took hits from Thor for example.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I assume this is pre-current JSA? As of now, he just forgot how to read due to some mental disorder he's been experiencing.

Holt's said to be the third smartest man in the world and Cho is supposedly around eight or something, correct? Not that this alone says who wins as I'm of the opinion Marvel Earth has more brainpower than DC Earth anyway, but it's something to consider.

In the first scenario, I would give it to T. He's physically more fit and has the invisible to tech sort of thing going for him. Cho's got damn good defenses, though. T-Spheres can go at least supersonic, on the other hand from what I remember.

Second scenario, I think Cho would take it. I'm drawing blanks on huge prep feats for Holt, atm, though...
T-Spheres can apparently go 14 miles per second. 50400 mph, or Mach 66 (roughly)
Credit to Q99:
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7255/88332082.jpg
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2989/43040209.jpg

And as for durability, can't be sure but IIRC the T-Sphere shields once took punches from Black Adam.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think Terrific wins the first scenario. Not after Cho became the Prince of Power and got that mace along with his force field. I don't think I've seen anything from the T-Spheres to match what Amadeus has shown capability wise in combat. He owned an amped Griffin and took hits from Thor for example.

He took a hit from a pissed off Thor without his shield's and somehow only got a damaged rib. messed

Omega Vision
I recall an instance where an exploding T-Sphere was powerful enough to separate a pissed off Black Adam and Captain Marvel when they were having a fight.
Originally posted by jalek moye
He took a hit from a pissed off Thor without his shield's and somehow only got a damaged rib. messed
That's comics for you.

King Castle
i was going to go with cho but the 14 mile shite might be able to work over cho even with his prince of power upgrade and shield..
blink
but then again cho might be able to tag them with his mace but... hmm.. how many spheres do you see MT using?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
i was going to go with cho but the 14 mile shite might be able to work over cho even with his prince of power upgrade and shield..
blink
but then again cho might be able to tag them with his mace but... hmm.. how many spheres do you see MT using?
Generally he has 5-6 with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.