Mindless Hulk Vs Nova Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33044/1510900-hulkthe_large.png

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/77385-193466-nova_large.jpg

dmills
laughing Nova

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, if you take battle field removal into account, then yes, it's a mismatch, but other than that, Nova would be hard pressed to win. At least through raw power. Frankly, I think it would unwise to fight this Hulk head to head.

I'm assuming this is Crossroads era Hulk. Is he past the Banner limitation? He starts weakening/dying when his separated from Banner too long IIRC.

carver9
Nova via bfring... without it he is f*****.

dmills
Nova doesn't need bfr to beat this Hulk, or any other for that matter, save for prolly the worldbuster.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Unless Nova has gotten a serious upgrade, I call bull.

Outside of dumping Hulk in a Stargate or something, Nova almost always goes in blasting, punching and/or using gravemetric pulses. Granted, his more likely to use his head after his brother showed him the potential of smart thinking but trapping Hulk using gravity would be a bad idea. He'd just get mad, break free, and Nova would be worse off.

Nihilist
Nova 8/10

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, if you take battle field removal into account, then yes, it's a mismatch, but other than that, Nova would be hard pressed to win. At least through raw power. Frankly, I think it would unwise to fight this Hulk head to head.

I'm assuming this is Crossroads era Hulk. Is he past the Banner limitation? He starts weakening/dying when his separated from Banner too long IIRC.

How's about he stargate a mountain on top of Hulk? If a rookie Nova-man could hold down a Strontian with grav beams and Nova could stargate a Sphinx with two Ka Stones I wouldn't put it pass him to have the power to drop a mountain on Hulk's head.

Nova for the win.

iceman24567
Mindless Hulk actually has feats unlike world breaker but even MindlessHulk can be put down with enough effort

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
How's about he stargate a mountain on top of Hulk? If a rookie Nova-man could hold down a Strontian with grav beams and Nova could stargate a Sphinx with two Ka Stones I wouldn't put it pass him to have the power to drop a mountain on Hulk's head.

Nova for the win.

If dropping a mountain was all you need to take out a Hulk when enraged, especially this one, he would have been much less trouble for Earth.

Like I said, using gravity to trap the Hulk would just be plain stupid. It's a classical the angrier he gets=the stronger he gets scene waiting to happen.

dmills
Been there done that. You wanna argue that the Hulk > the entire Nova Force? Not to mention he'd blow his face clean off before it even got to that point.

WhiteWitchKing
If dropping a mountain was all you need to take out a Hulk when enraged, especially this one, he would have been much less trouble for Earth.

Like I said, using gravity to trap the Hulk would just be plain stupid. It's a classical the angrier he gets=the stronger he gets scene waiting to happen.

So who dropped a mountain on Hulk again aside from the Beyonder?

Rage.Of.Olympus
No one. Probably because if the bastard can tank a beating from Hercules, Simon, Namor, Iron Man, She-Hulk for an extended period while dying/weakining, a mountain isn't going to do anything but piss him off.

Originally posted by dmills
Been there done that. You wanna argue that the Hulk > the entire Nova Force? Not to mention he'd blow his face clean off before it even got to that point.

If that's what it ultimately comes down to in your book, sure, why not.

My stance is that from what I've seen, Nova simply doesn't have the power necessary to take this Hulk out.

Please don't go the highest end route.

dmills

Like I said, using gravity to trap the Hulk would just be plain stupid. It's a classical the angrier he gets=the stronger he gets scene waiting to happen. Just amp up the gravity output.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And that's the beauty of Hulk's power set. If I had to guess which would hit a limit first, Nova's gravity based capabilities and Hulk's strength, I know which one I'd pick.

Edit: I gotta go.

iceman24567
Yeah that assembly of heroes barely koed Mindless Hulk and from what I can remember only a few werent koed themselves Herc had the chance to kill Hulk forever mad

dmills
No one. Probably because if the bastard can tank a beating from Hercules, Simon, Namor, Iron Man, She-Hulk for an extended period while dying/weakining, a mountain isn't going to do anything but piss him off.

If that's what it ultimately comes down to in your book, sure, why not.

My stance is that from what I've seen, Nova simply doesn't have the power necessary to take this Hulk out.

Please don't go the highest end route. None of whom has the raw power of Dick Rider. This ain't a comic book. Bottomline, from what I've seen of banners durability, Nova has enough power to reduce Banner to smoking bones. Of course, Banner would heal, but not before Nova could deliver the coup de grace if he had to. Or he could simply siphon off the gamma energy as its within his powerset to do so.

Rage.Of.Olympus
K?

Are the Nova shades on so tight you view him as that far above regular Top Tiers? Nova isn't reducing Banner to smoking bones. Get the hell out with silliness. You need Trans level power etc. to entertain that option ignoring the odd exceptions like Thor.

zopzop
What are Nova's highest feats? Who is the most powerful guy he took down?

Because, like mentioned before, a DYING Hulk took on both East and West Coast Avengers.

iceman24567
Bottom line Nova gets punched so hard everybody in the Nova corps feels it

guy222
Hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop

Because, like mentioned before, a DYING Hulk took on both East and West Coast Avengers.

Creating a shield blocking a blast from Sphinx with two Ka Stones for a few moments I'd wager.

To be fair, he hadn't adjusted etc. to his power or some shit.

dmills
And that's the beauty of Hulk's power set. If I had to guess which would hit a limit first, Nova's gravity based capabilities and Hulk's strength, I know which one I'd pick.

Edit: I gotta go. Ha. I bet you would.

Lates.

dmills
K?

Are the Nova shades on so tight you view him as that far above regular Top Tiers? Nova isn't reducing Banner to smoking bones. Get the hell out with silliness. You need Trans level power etc. to entertain that option ignoring the odd exceptions like Thor. You need trans level power to burn the Hulk down to his bones? laughing

Matter of fact, didn't Skaar just recently blast holes into his body with sand or some shyte? Where are those scans?

carver9
I can't believe this battle made it to 2 pages.

How is Nova stopping Hulk outside of bfring?

dmills

Because, like mentioned before, a DYING Hulk took on both East and West Coast Avengers. Come on zop. Everyone and they're mother has taken on teams of Avengers. It's not a not even that awe inspiring anymore.

He's actually beaten the Sphinx before while the Sphinx was amped with his ka stone and the life energy of thousands of people Iirc. Nova ripped that ka stone off of him and threw it all the way from Earth into the sun lol. Great fight. No tricks or bullshyte, just Rich tapping deep into the Novaforce and pulling it out somehow.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by carver9

zopzop
You need Trans level power etc. to entertain that option ignoring the odd exceptions like Thor.

What is Vector of the U-foes considered? Because he came close, of course the Hulk healed almost immediately after.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1349/incrediblehulkv139816.th.jpg

zopzop
Come on zop. Everyone and they're mother has taken on teams of Avengers. It's not a not even that awe inspiring anymore.

Hey I'm just asking because I'm genuinely curious.

The team consisted of : Herc, Namor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Captain Marvel aka Photon, Wasp, She Hulk, Captain America, Tigra, and like one or two more.

Looking back it doesn't seem that impressive. I'm thinking Thor or the Silver Surfer could take the above team with little difficulty. But he took that on while dying.

dmills
I'm racking my brain here. Has Rage.of.Olympus ever picked Nova to win? Does anybody know?

dmills
What is Vector of the U-foes considered? Because he came close, of course the Hulk healed almost immediately after.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1349/incrediblehulkv139816.th.jpg Rage made a silly comment right there. He must've been sleepy.

Hulkamaniacs will say "that's the professor Hulk". Nevermind the other examples of the Hulk being burned up, cut up and busted up before.

dmills
Hey I'm just asking because I'm genuinely curious.

The team consisted of : Herc, Namor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Captain Marvel aka Photon, Wasp, She Hulk, Captain America, Tigra, and like one or two more.

Looking back it doesn't seem that impressive. I'm thinking Thor or the Silver Surfer could take the above team with little difficulty. But he took that on while dying. I shouldn't have been so flippant. It's impressive. It just seems as though its been done to death.

Blue Marvel (mighty Avengers)
Imus Champion (avengers + squadron supreme)
Hulk
Sentry
Wonderman (short fight)
Super Nova (east coast, west coast, firelord, Quasar, and the ff)

What else am I missing?

dmills
I can't believe this battle made it to 2 pages.

How is Nova stopping Hulk outside of bfring?

You really wanna do this with me Carver?

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bottom line Nova gets punched so hard everybody in the Nova corps feels it Pfft. He's taken a hell of a lot worse and kept ticking. That's funny as hell though lol!

PillarofOsiris
I have no idea how this thread has made it this far. Let's make a Colossus vs King Thor thread next.

celeyhyga17
In a forum fight, Mindless Hulk wouldn't be able to touch Nova.

dmills
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I have no idea how this thread has made it this far. Let's make a Colossus vs King Thor thread next. I wouldn't say Nova is that far ahead of the Hulk.

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
In a forum fight, Mindless Hulk wouldn't be able to touch Nova. Some ppl can't seem to grasp that basic concept. In a comic, things would be different. But here, it is assumed that each combatant is fighting at his or her best, utilizing all of their power set and skills. Nova's power set is superior. Period.

Edit: I'll make it nicer.

carver9
People tend to forget that Hulk has super speed as well.

JakeTheBank
People tend to forget that Hulk has super speed as well.

Yeah, but Hulk's superspeed isn't going to be what makes him a threat to Nova.

Nova wins the majority. A comic fight would of course have Nova fight down to Hulk's level for the sake of drama, but in a forum fight?

dmills
People tend to forget that Hulk has super speed as well. He's certainly a lot quicker then he gets credit for, but c'mon. His quickest movement would be like slow motion to Dick.

Tazer
Yo.

Nova for the win.

Robbie held that Strontian down using gravimetrics, but he couldnt do anything else AND he was getting weaker while she wasnt otherwise negatively affected; basically, it was a battle of attrition that we *could visably see* he was gonna lose.

not that the "stargating a mountain on top of Hulk" -trick would work anyways since its already happened & Hulk simply shouldered it.

w/o bfr, Nova loses.

Tazer

iceman24567
Yeah without bfr Nova loses

Tazer
Yo.

well, we know that a single battleship >>>>> the entire Nova Corps, so saying this Hulk might have a chance isnt exactly speaking outta turn.......... wink

Tazer

dmills
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Robbie held that Strontian down using gravimetrics, but he couldnt do anything else AND he was getting weaker while she wasnt otherwise negatively affected; basically, it was a battle of attrition that we *could visably see* he was gonna lose.

not that the "stargating a mountain on top of Hulk" -trick would work anyways since its already happened & Hulk simply shouldered it.

w/o bfr, Nova loses.

Tazer Robbie barely has a fraction of the power Rich has.

dmills
Yo.

well, we know that a single battleship >>>>> the entire Nova Corps, so saying this Hulk might have a chance isnt exactly speaking outta turn.......... wink

Tazer
Haha, you're good.

1) Thing is, big difference between varying levels of nova force that an individual corpsman may have, versus a single guy being a living conduit for the entire Nova Force matrix that powers not only the hundreds or corpsman, but the very planet and all of its tech, including the WM itself, all at once.

2) I'm not seeing it. The supposed "strongest Hulk ever" made the eastern side of a continent shake. Nova let loose a blast that was felt light years away. Big difference in power imo.

iceman24567
Haha, you're good.

1) Thing is, big difference between varying levels of nova force that an individual corpsman may have, versus a single guy being a living conduit for the entire Nova Force matrix that powers not only the hundreds or corpsman, but the very planet and all of its tech, including the WM itself, all at once.

2) I'm not seeing it. The supposed "strongest Hulk ever" made the eastern side of a continent shake. Nova let loose a blast that was felt light years away. Big difference in power imo. Felt from lightyears away? Is that the best ya got son? carver fina pwn you bro laughing

dmills
Felt from lightyears away? Is that the best ya got son? carver fina pwn you bro laughing laughing Carver don't wanna see me on this. He don't want none lol!

BTW, that was textbook usage of the kmc lowball stick out tongue

AlmightyKfish
Nova for the majority.

As hard as it might be to put Hulk down, Nova is also not getting hit by anything the Hulk can throw at him.

He was able to easily dodge Drax's hits without flying, and Drax is much faster than any version of Hulk, so considering he can easily hit supersonic flight I don't see him being at much risk from Hulk.

At the same time, in terms of offensive output, Nova could use a stargate to do some serious damage, rather than bfr him, something that's he's done to a hundred Kree Sentries, as well as hit Hulk with punches at supersonic speeds while increasing the weight of his hits with the Nova force, encase Hulk in a gravity field and launch him around... Nova's is far too fast/versatile for Hulk to take the majority.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Nova for the majority.

As hard as it might be to put Hulk down, Nova is also not getting hit by anything the Hulk can throw at him.

He was able to easily dodge Drax's hits without flying, and Drax is much faster than any version of Hulk, so considering he can easily hit supersonic flight I don't see him being at much risk from Hulk.

At the same time, in terms of offensive output, Nova could use a stargate to do some serious damage, rather than bfr him, something that's he's done to a hundred Kree Sentries, as well as hit Hulk with punches at supersonic speeds while increasing the weight of his hits with the Nova force, encase Hulk in a gravity field and launch him around... Nova's is far too fast/versatile for Hulk to take the majority.

This.

I mean...unless Richard is just flat out stupid, why would he even bother fighting down to Hulk's level? And even if chooses to, he has more options and abilities to exploit than Hulk can ever hope to overcome. Seriously, as much as it pains people, Hulk going up against beings with versatility AND power on Nova's scale in a forum match is going to be bad for Hulk. Obviously, Hulk would probably kick Nova's ass in a comic, and likely with some nice sprinkling of writer wank, PIS, or plot device.

dmills
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Nova for the majority.

But according to some people here the Hulk would smash gravity laughing

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This.

I mean...unless Richard is just flat out stupid, why would he even bother fighting down to Hulk's level? And even if chooses to, he has more options and abilities to exploit than Hulk can ever hope to overcome. Seriously, as much as it pains people, Hulk going up against beings with versatility AND power on Nova's scale in a forum match is going to be bad for Hulk. Obviously, Hulk would probably kick Nova's ass in a comic, and likely with some nice sprinkling of writer wank, PIS, or plot device. But but but. It's Nova! He ain't powerful enough lol.

Seriously, people forget that Rich is one of the most durable heralds around both in terms of hard durability and damage soak. Not to mention his shields and accelerated healing abilities.

carver9
Hulk 9/10. Underestimating to the MAX.

JakeTheBank
Hulk 9/10. Underestimating to the MAX.

I can deal with Hulk 6/10 if you argue the point, but how does he get 9/10? I mean, seriously, it's mind-boggling. Nova would have to let Hulk wail on him when he can just as easily stay airborne and blast him to his hearts content, not to mention being far faster from the get go.

carver9
laughing Carver don't wanna see me on this. He don't want none lol!

BTW, that was textbook usage of the kmc lowball stick out tongue

I'm sorry dmills but I would annihilate you on this topic. Nova doesn't have the tools to drop Hulk and people are tending to forget that cis is on. Nova is fighting in character.

iceman24567
I'm sorry dmills but I would annihilate you on this topic. Nova doesn't have the tools to drop Hulk and people are tending to forget that cis is on. Nova is fighting in character. See carver finna lay the smack down millz laughing

Nihilist
Hulk 9/10. Underestimating to the MAX. What a complete hypocrite you are, when you have done exactly the same to Nova.

dmills
I'm sorry dmills but I would annihilate you on this topic. Nova doesn't have the tools to drop Hulk and people are tending to forget that cis is on. Nova is fighting in character. laughing Like you did in the Nova Prime vs Graviton thread? Ha!

Nova doesn't suffer from cis. He suffers from self imposed limitations because he doesn't want to loose his sanity. Plus forum rules state that characters will fight to their best of their abilities utilizing all of their powers. Based on that alone I could argue that Nova simply drains him. But I tend to leave out the more exotic powers.

Tazer
Yo.

Pfft. He's taken a hell of a lot worse and kept ticking. That's funny as hell though lol!

oh, so he's beaten Thanos eh? wink

Tazer

dmills
Yo.

oh, so he's beaten Thanos eh? wink

Tazer Not sure what you're referring to there big homie.

carver9
I can deal with Hulk 6/10 if you argue the point, but how does he get 9/10? I mean, seriously, it's mind-boggling. Nova would have to let Hulk wail on him when he can just as easily stay airborne and blast him to his hearts content, not to mention being far faster from the get go.

Flying isn't always the key against a character that can jump at super speed. You all are forgetting who Mindless Hulk is... he busted through Onslaughts armor like it was candy. He is on another level. Hell... thor was struggling to even walk through the shocwave Hulk was crating from his punches.

Tazer
Yo.

Robbie barely has a fraction of the power Rich has.

which didnt mean much when Rich faced Strontian, since he only beat her by exploting a weakness; beyond that she was getting the better of him iirc.

and wat he did there wont work *here*, so........

Haha, you're good.

2) I'm not seeing it. The supposed "strongest Hulk ever" made the eastern side of a continent shake. Nova let loose a blast that was felt light years away. Big difference in power imo.

1) aka, the "Ion/Parallax" -effect. I know this already comrade. wink

2) big difference in their individual APPLICATIONS of power, really.

and let be honest here: while Rich typically doesnt access 100% of the NF, which kinda tells us that he's got some power to spare, the flipside of it is that he'll have major probs if/when he does almost as soon as it happens..........and he's gonna end up fighting a being who beats up on gods and gets stronger the longer a fight drags on.

Rich isnt winning this straight up, not w/o a *real* good plan. sorry.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Not sure what you're referring to there big homie.

well, who else is worse than a mindless Hulk?? wink

Tazer

Rage.Of.Olympus
I do think Nova could win the majority but I simply can't see him putting this Hulk down straight up.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1349/incrediblehulkv139816.th.jpg

Vector is extremely powerful but it matters not. That's PAD's Hulk after the healing factor retcon. Mindless Hulk was during the era that the Hulk was more of an "invulnerable" character and less of a healer. As a matter of fact, this exact same Hulk withstood Vector's blasts at the crossroads (Said attack was so powerful he was tossing an entire planet at Hulk IIRC) and the Hulk powered through without getting damaged nearly as badly.

Rage made a silly comment right there. He must've been sleepy.

Hulkamaniacs will say "that's the professor Hulk". Nevermind the other examples of the Hulk being burned up, cut up and busted up before.

erm I know what I'm doing.

dmills
Yo.

which didnt mean much when Rich faced Strontian, since he only beat her by exploting a weakness; beyond that she was getting the better of him iirc.

and wat he did there wont work *here*, so........

1) aka, the "Ion/Parallax" -effect. I know this already comrade. wink

2) big difference in their individual APPLICATIONS of power, really.

and let be honest here: while Rich typically doesnt access 100% of the NF, which kinda tells us that he's got some power to spare, the flipside of it is that he'll have major probs if/when he does almost as soon as it happens..........and he's gonna end up fighting a being who beats up on gods and gets stronger the longer a fight drags on.

Rich isnt winning this straight up, not w/o a *real* good plan. sorry.

Tazer

Nah, he was beating her down until he got distracted. Then he just soaked up damage while reading his strontian files, dismissed her at his leisure, then took care of a venom symbiote and went on to punk Blastaar. She was no real threat at all.

Tomato, tomatoe I suppose.

Now I really like you. Unlike some peeps you actually seem to have a grasp on the character. I respect that. You're wrong, but I can at least respect your position.

Tazer
Yo.

Nah, he was beating her down until he got distracted. Then he just soaked up damage while reading his strontian files, dismissed her at his leisure, then took care of a venom symbiote and went on to punk Blastaar. She was no real threat at all.

Tomato, tomatoe I suppose.

Now I really like you. Unlike some peeps you actually seem to have a grasp on the character. I respect that. You're wrong, but I can at least respect your position.

we see him landing blows sure, but he was far from beating her down, and if she was no real threat then he wouldnt commented about how tuff she was, nor does it take as long as she was beating on him to pull up info from WM (given he didnt actually have to have a convo w/it), so to say that *whole time* he played Punchy McPunchbag is a misnomer.

plus, its a coinflip to say he'd have beaten her w/o the headbutt as well, and I wouldnt rank Richs h2h skills equal to hers either, so to say she "was no real threat at all" isnt justified in the slightest.

and again, none of wat Rich OR Robbie did there has any bearing on this fight, since the Hulk (and this version in particular) is on a whole other level.

Tazer

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

carver9
Look at my boy quan... he is back.

Now things are about to start getting interesting.

celeyhyga17
Nova will have to work for it, but he wins this. Hulk won't even be able to touch NP. The only thing I see disrupting Nova from pouring it on continuously would be the occasional thunder clap. Other than that, Hulk is gonna eat compressed grav pulses to the dome, barrage of gravimetric amped punches, buttload of long ranged blasts, and then when Richie gets bored, he bfr's him for a bit. Hulk starts to black out because from lack of air, then Nova gives him a 100 class haymaker sending him back to earth for the muthaeffin KO.

carver9
Have a question. Besides the drax fight, when was another time Nova actually used his speed in a fight?

zopzop
I'm leaning toward Nova Prime 7/10.

celeyhyga17
Have a question. Besides the drax fight, when was another time Nova actually used his speed in a fight?

Against a trans-level char.
http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/?action=view&current=TI_4_Headshot_CPS_018.jpg

I'm betting Lord Mar-Vell is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than Mindless Boy. Agree?

laughing

iceman24567
Against Lord Marvell recently only person Marvell had trouble with and it was due to Novas speed

dmills
Blitzes a bunch of Annihilus's Centurions. Looks like he flew them away before they even know wtf happened

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299210712187.jpg

Blitzes some bugs causing them to shoot each other.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299210948889.jpg

Moves so fast that Gladiator didn't know wtf happened.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/NovaV21-Page29.jpg

carver9
Ok... in all of those scans I seen NOTHING to suggest that Nova is untouchable. Going by the character history, Hulk IS tagging him and tagging him hard. One punch should cripple him. Like I told you before... Hulk shockwaves from his punches were sending metas flying and had even Thor struggling to walk through it. Nova isn't standing up to that. Then we have Hulk hitting people during mid blitz.

I can understand if this was Savage Hulk but damn... this is a stomp.

iceman24567
I told you Millz that man carver brings da pain

carver9
I told you Millz that man carver brings da pain

Stop being funny.

mad

dmills
Surfer gives Chase, Nova turns on the jets, circles back around and gives Norrin a facial.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299212384300.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/NovaV414-Page9.jpg

He and his team clear room full of villains in a second.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213766983.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213803589.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213886818.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213905957.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213960826.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213979460.jpg

iceman24567
Stop being funny.

mad You rather me be corny I can do corny smile

WhiteWitchKing
Yo.

w/o bfr, Nova loses.

Tazer

Robbie the rookie held down a Strontian. Richard, Nova Prime, the pro beat the Strontian with his versatility. That stargating a mountain on top of Hulk would work because Hulk shouldered and was stuck. Holding it up isn't the same as throwing off. Even if he could eventually get mad enough to through it off, he won't have time to do so when Nova simply increases the mountains mass but 5 fold and crush Hulk.

Nova can also stargate them both into empty space where Hulk is entirely useless, a sitting duck for Nova to bombard with gravitmetric beams.

Or if possible, Nova Prime could increase Hulk's endorphin and calm him down till he reverts to Banner - vulnerable for a K.O.

Flying isn't always the key against a character that can jump at super speed. You all are forgetting who Mindless Hulk is... he busted through Onslaughts armor like it was candy. He is on another level. Hell... thor was struggling to even walk through the shocwave Hulk was crating from his punches.

How about stargating both into deep empty space where Hulk has nothing to jump off against? Funny

carver9
Surfer gives Chase, Nova turns on the jets, circles back around and gives Norrin a facial.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299212384300.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/NovaV414-Page9.jpg

He and his team clear room full of villains in a second.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213766983.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213803589.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213886818.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213905957.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213960826.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299213979460.jpg

Omg...

Dmills.

No one is saying that Nova is slow but again, he isn't unhittable. He has speed, I agree but he will get hit... this shouldn't be debatable. That like me saying that since Gladiator has covered a universe in a second and has flown 100 times the speed of light people like Nova or Supes can't touch him when all in all, going by showings (of Gladiator) they can. Your argument is insane.

Like I said before, if mindless Hulk is anywhere close to his onslaught armor crushing, shockwaves that send metas flying "strength"... one solid hit should cripple nova.

If this Hulk grabs Nova, the fight is done. If this Hulk punch Nova, the fight is done. Anything physical towards nova is stopping him. The combine might of the avengers, fantastic four, and the xmen couldn't do JACK to Onslaughts armor... Hulk ripped through that sh** with one solid punch... do you honestly believe that Nova could survive a punch of that magnetude? NO.

And again... Thor was straining to walk through the shockwaves that was emitted from Hulks punching powering along with Wolverine, Quicksilver and othe member flying off from the shockwaves and other top tiers struggling to walk forward.

Nova is getting his head punched off.

JakeTheBank
Show scans of Hulk hitting someone using that kind of speed. Not a person with superspeed, but actively hitting someone moving at that kind of speed as displayed by Nova. I'm tired of this shit where we just assume that Hulk is going to hit someone because he's Hulk or that if he tags someone with superspeed it means he can effectively tag everyone who possesses superspeed.

carver9
Robbie the rookie held down a Strontian. Richard, Nova Prime, the pro beat the Strontian with his versatility. That stargating a mountain on top of Hulk would work because Hulk shouldered and was stuck. Holding it up isn't the same as throwing off. Even if he could eventually get mad enough to through it off, he won't have time to do so when Nova simply increases the mountains mass but 5 fold and crush Hulk.

Nova can also stargate them both into empty space where Hulk is entirely useless, a sitting duck for Nova to bombard with gravitmetric beams.

Or if possible, Nova Prime could increase Hulk's endorphin and calm him down till he reverts to Banner - vulnerable for a K.O.

confused

Wow...

Mindless Hulk>Calm Hulk. A calm Hulk held that mountain up. What makes you think that mindless Hulk would have a problem with a mountain when he was ripping through Herc and a team of people and Herc alone has almost knocked the earth off course and mindless Hulk was wrecking him. Then we have a weakened Hulk during wwh arc on planet sakaar tossing a mountain like it was dust along with adjusting tectonic plates.

Moutains or gravity isn't stopping him. Didnt Hulk face Graviton and Graviton powers was unable to do JACK against the Hulk?

The only thing Nova is going to do is piss this Hulk off even further which would lead to him getting ripped in half.

carver9
Show scans of Hulk hitting someone using that kind of speed. Not a person with superspeed, but actively hitting someone moving at that kind of speed as displayed by Nova. I'm tired of this shit where we just assume that Hulk is going to hit someone because he's Hulk or that if he tags someone with superspeed it means he can effectively tag everyone who possesses superspeed.

What kind of speed first? How fast was Nova going in those scans?

JakeTheBank
What kind of speed first? How fast was Nova going in those scans?

The reasonable guess for the Surfer instance would be beyond supersonic in excess if they're in space.

The scans below cites it going down in 1.8 seconds.

Hulk makes wide sweeping motions or thunderclaps to tag people going too fast as a rule, and even then, hardly anyone going super fast. Know why? Because if you had one of the top tier heralds fighting Hulk at super speed instead of slugging it out with him or just keeping out of reach and blasting him you'd have a lot of comics in which Hulk gets his shit kicked in.

I mean, honestly, Carver. Everyone knows Hulk fights are portrayed to make the green giant look good or give him an opportunity to fight back; people who know Hulk's history all of a sudden decide to brawl with him instead of fighting him smart? What does that sound like?

carver9
The reasonable guess for the Surfer instance would be beyond supersonic in excess if they're in space.

The scans below cites it going down in 1.8 seconds.

Hulk makes wide sweeping motions or thunderclaps to tag people going too fast as a rule, and even then, hardly anyone going super fast. Know why? Because if you had one of the top tier heralds fighting Hulk at super speed instead of slugging it out with him or just keeping out of reach and blasting him you'd have a lot of comics in which Hulk gets his shit kicked in.

I mean, honestly, Carver. Everyone knows Hulk fights are portrayed to make the green giant look good or give him an opportunity to fight back; people who know Hulk's history all of a sudden decide to brawl with him instead of fighting him smart? What does that sound like?

Ooooorrrr, people slug it out with Hulk or other bricks because they are bricks themselves.

Everybody in there grandmoma has transcended light speed... hell, Ironman and Rogue has done this as well on MULTIPLE of occasions but they sure as hell isn't doing it on a planetary, gravitational environment...ESPECIALLY combat at those speeds. Show me a combat feat from Nova. How fast does he "fight" for you to come to the conclussion that Hulk can't tag him.

Achieving light speed through space is childsplay... Despero has this, darkseid has this, Vulcan has this...etc, etc. That doesn't mean that they can fight at these speeds... its ridiculous to think otherwise.

WhiteWitchKing
confused

Wow...

Mindless Hulk>Calm Hulk. A calm Hulk held that mountain up. What makes you think that mindless Hulk would have a problem with a mountain when he was ripping through Herc and a team of people and Herc alone has almost knocked the earth off course and mindless Hulk was wrecking him. Then we have a weakened Hulk during wwh arc on planet sakaar tossing a mountain like it was dust along with adjusting tectonic plates.

Lol, he only wedged out a space of the mountain when it landed and was sweating to Hulk that portion back. He was left helpless. He wasn't the one to free them at all. Now he's going to do it while Nova increases it's mass 5 fold. Heck, Nova has increased somethings mass by a 100 fold before so letsee Hulk deal with that.

And Herc wasn't fighting back.

Hulk is going to fight Nova in zero gravity space and win huh? What's he going to do? Extend his stretchy fist and hit Nova? Throw space debris that aren't there?

JakeTheBank
Ooooorrrr, people slug it out with Hulk or other bricks because they are bricks themselves.

Everybody in there grandmoma has transcended light speed... hell, Ironman and Rogue has done this as well on MULTIPLE of occasions but they sure as hell isn't doing it on a planetary, gravitational environment...ESPECIALLY combat at those speeds. Show me a combat feat from Nova. How fast does he "fight" for you to come to the conclussion that Hulk can't tag him.

Achieving light speed through space is childsplay... Despero has this, darkseid has this, Vulcan has this...etc, etc. That doesn't mean that they can fight at these speeds... its ridiculous to think otherwise.

Or it's PIS, especially when they can damage him just as well if not better outside of melee.

Thing is, Iron Man has actually used his speed in battle. Sentry even commented on it. And as I recall, I asked for a scan first of Hulk tagging someone moving at high end superspeed, not someone who has the speed but not using it (for whatever reason) against Hulk.

I'm pretty sure flying through space, evading lasers and blaster beams while giving some of your own qualifies as super speed fighting.

carver9
Or it's PIS, especially when they can damage him just as well if not better outside of melee.

Thing is, Iron Man has actually used his speed in battle. Sentry even commented on it. And as I recall, I asked for a scan first of Hulk tagging someone moving at high end superspeed, not someone who has the speed but not using it (for whatever reason) against Hulk.

I'm pretty sure flying through space, evading lasers and blaster beams while giving some of your own qualifies as super speed fighting.

confused

So Ironman is unhittable as well.

JakeTheBank
confused

So Ironman is unhittable as well.

I didn't say that.

I said Iron Man actually uses his speed in battle instead of just for traveling sake. Extremis is a helluva drug.

dmills
Omg...

Dmills.

No one is saying that Nova is slow but again, he isn't unhittable. He has speed, I agree but he will get hit... this shouldn't be debatable. That like me saying that since Gladiator has covered a universe in a second and has flown 100 times the speed of light people like Nova or Supes can't touch him when all in all, going by showings (of Gladiator) they can. Your argument is insane.

Like I said before, if mindless Hulk is anywhere close to his onslaught armor crushing, shockwaves that send metas flying "strength"... one solid hit should cripple nova.

If this Hulk grabs Nova, the fight is done. If this Hulk punch Nova, the fight is done. Anything physical towards nova is stopping him. The combine might of the avengers, fantastic four, and the xmen couldn't do JACK to Onslaughts armor... Hulk ripped through that sh** with one solid punch... do you honestly believe that Nova could survive a punch of that magnetude? NO.

And again... Thor was straining to walk through the shockwaves that was emitted from Hulks punching powering along with Wolverine, Quicksilver and othe member flying off from the shockwaves and other top tiers struggling to walk forward.

Nova is getting his head punched off.

We goin' high end? Cool.

Two Dread ships. Both moon sized. One flagship, even larger. Possibly planet sized. Blown to shyte. Blast wave felt 2.3 light years away.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1295397000594.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1295396961454.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1295396976825.jpg

Dick Rider. No worldmind. No inhibitors. Unfiltered Nova Force. One herald, Blasted clear across a solar system with a casual eye beam.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1295654053062.jpg

Can't survive a Hulk punch?

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299216540764.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299216599249.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1299216628713.jpg

Hulk grabs Nova, Nova goes...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1294811626187.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1295396433051.jpg

carver9
I didn't say that.

I said Iron Man actually uses his speed in battle instead of just for traveling sake. Extremis is a helluva drug.

I don't get your point then. Ironman has similar feat to Nova speed wise.

dmills
Carver.

I posted scans of some combat speed feats. Not just the ones you cherry picked either. Scroll back a page.

Edit: That's it for me tonight. Nite all.

JakeTheBank
I don't get your point then. Ironman has similar feat to Nova speed wise.

My point was that Iron Man actually uses speed in combat, not just for flying. He's punked out Spidey in close quarters with sheer speed and Spidey has danced all around Hulk on numerous occasions.

It's moot anyway as we're dealing with Nova who has feats upon feats to argue him beating Hulk.

I mean, seriously, why wouldn't Richie take this fight to space? And when he does, what the hell is Hulk going to do?

TricksterPriest
Am I missing something? Did Nova get a downgrade? Didn't he put up an ok fight against Surfer? Did Hulk get an upgrade? Otherwise, I fail to see how Hulk wins this. Sentry doesn't count as a high feat given that he tried to lose.

carver9
My point was that Iron Man actually uses speed in combat, not just for flying. He's punked out Spidey in close quarters with sheer speed and Spidey has danced all around Hulk on numerous occasions.

It's moot anyway as we're dealing with Nova who has feats upon feats to argue him beating Hulk.

I mean, seriously, why wouldn't Richie take this fight to space? And when he does, what the hell is Hulk going to do?

Spiderman has been tagged by Hulk on numerous of occassions... along with Ironman. Hulk has even surprised speedsters with his speed.

JakeTheBank
Spiderman has been tagged by Hulk on numerous of occassions... along with Ironman. Hulk has even surprised speedsters with his speed.

Yeah, and they've moved too fast for him before, too. And of course they're surprised by Hulk's reflexes; his size disarms people with how fast he can be.

That doesn't mean that Hulk is fast enough to tag a superspeed possessing herald who doesn't have to fight Hulk's game if they don't want to. I've still not heard a reason for how Hulk is going to win if Nova just decides to take this into space.

TricksterPriest
I can't recall if Nova is lightspeed or not. But he's far faster than either of those two.

celeyhyga17

Nova stargates Mindless Hulk in deep space. Then he does this...
Moving at super luminal speeds.. Instantaneously busting Kree Sentries so fast the Phalanx had to compute predetermined teleportation with rapid-reaction positioning just so they have a chance to tag him.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0004.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0005.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0006.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0007.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0009.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0010.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0014.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0015.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0017.jpg

what kind of speed do you think Mindless Hulk has in deep space?

kakuzu
So who dropped a mountain on Hulk again aside from the Beyonder?

He never got a mountain dropped on him, He got a very small portion dropped on him and a few allys. They got like a very small corner and Hulk was struggling with that while Thor was outside, for some odd reason even though he could trade blows enough to destroy planets he couldn't get through the mountain. I think though if he smashed it he'd kill the normal guys under lol so he was trying to get through it slowly. He never got and entire mountain dropped on him thats like a fanboy myth when they only see the cover

As for the fight, I've seen that when you constantly press on Hulk and not hold back you can kill him. Its its Nova with all the corps stuff he'd win. With out I'm iffy if its normal nova he looses

kakuzu

By surprised you mean he just hit the speedster once that entire fight and they were amazed. Usually he uses a thunder clap, he has trouble tagging guys like wolverine he literally have to grab him

carver9
Hulk is winning the majority.

carver9
Originally posted by kakuzu
By surprised you mean he just hit the speedster once that entire fight and they were amazed. Usually he uses a thunder clap, he has trouble tagging guys like wolverine he literally have to grab him

A lot of people have a hard time with Wolverine.

Hulk has super speed, I don't even know why we are arguing this.

What speedster has he struggled to hit.

celeyhyga17

super speed in the vacuum of space?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

kakuzu

Lol Hulk has Super speed? Your a fanboy clearly I don't know why I'm replying to this. Can you show me a powers set where it says he has super speed and not your own personal one lol?

Not every one struggles with wolverine
He struggled with pietro lol.
He had and even harder time with DD

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nova Prime probably wins the majority. Superior speed and battle field removal capabilities. He gets his shit pushed in if he tries to take the Hulk head on though.

carver9
Lol Hulk has Super speed? Your a fanboy clearly I don't know why I'm replying to this. Can you show me a powers set where it says he has super speed and not your own personal one lol?

Not every one struggles with wolverine
He struggled with pietro lol.
He had and even harder time with DD

He does have speed.

Naah, fanboy has nothing to do with this.

Like I said before... majority of the peeps he face struggles with Wolverine speed and agility unless there is some type of outside inerference.

Who struggled with Pietro?

Who had a hard time with DD?

kakuzu
He does have speed.

Naah, fanboy has nothing to do with this.

Like I said before... majority of the peeps he face struggles with Wolverine speed and agility unless there is some type of outside inerference.

Who struggled with Piotro?

Who had a hard time with DD?

Your a fanboy Hulk doesn't have Super speed lol show me some proof last time I checked he was mighty slow and got lucky on hitting speedsters. He doesn't move anywhere near as fast as pietro let alone flash who actually have superspeed
Hulk struggled with pietro
Hulk had a hard time with DD do you read anything I type?

carver9
Your a fanboy Hulk doesn't have Super speed lol show me some proof last time I checked he was mighty slow and got lucky on hitting speedsters. He doesn't move anywhere near as fast as pietro let alone flash who actually have superspeed
Hulk struggled with pietro
Hulk had a hard time with DD do you read anything I type?

Like I was saying... Hulk has speed.

In this scan we have numerous of people flying and running to the Hulk to take him out. Within a couple of seconds, before they even get the chance to close the gap, he turns around, grab a statue, slams it to the ground and then came up with a thunder clap before they even reached him.

http://img408.imageshack.us/i/19651471nz9.jpg/

kakuzu
Like I was saying... Hulk has speed.

In this scan we have numerous of people flying and running to the Hulk to take him out. Within a couple of seconds, before they even get the chance to close the gap, he turns around, grab a statue, slams it to the ground and then came up with a thunder clap before they even reached him.

http://img408.imageshack.us/i/19651471nz9.jpg/

Are you really that stupid? Nobody in that picture has super speed!! All he did was slam a status and the wave of energy from it or the force knocked them all back. Thats the worst example of super speed ever from a fanboy I've ever seen. I'd atleast hope you show me a scene from fighting pietro or something but he just lifted up a rock when they were like 10 ft away. None of those people have superspeed whatever ever his feat was a feat of strength. My god these fanboys get worse and worse.

carver9
Are you really that stupid? Nobody in that picture has super speed!! All he did was slam a status and the wave of energy from it or the force knocked them all back. Thats the worst example of super speed ever from a fanboy I've ever seen. I'd atleast hope you show me a scene from fighting pietro or something but he just lifted up a rock when they were like 10 ft away. None of those people have superspeed whatever ever his feat was a feat of strength. My god these fanboys get worse and worse.

Huhulk slapping missles out of the sky.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkreactionspeed1.jpg

carver9
Punch a blitzing Sentry.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh012.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh013.jpg

kakuzu
Huhulk slapping missles out of the sky.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Hulk/hulkreactionspeed1.jpg

He didn't slap anything he just jumped....... My god your feats...

kakuzu
Punch a blitzing Sentry.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh012.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh013.jpg

Thats not blitzing Sentry flew in a straight freakin line!!! If anything he ran into the punch completely and was still okay. For godsakes do you know what speed is? Look at a flash respect thread.

carver9
He didn't slap anything he just jumped....... My god your feats...

I guess you don't see the "thap, thap"? Alright then, would you like for me to post shield agents being upset because Hulk was slapping all of their missles out of the sky. Would that help?

carver9
Thats not blitzing Sentry flew in a straight freakin line!!! If anything he ran into the punch completely and was still okay. For godsakes do you know what speed is? Look at a flash respect thread.

Lol... flash isn't the only one with speed my friend. I think you are getting the definition of speed and insane speed mixed up.

You are discrediting everything. Hulk has slapped missles out of the sky on numerous of occasions.

kakuzu
I guess you don't see the "thap, thap"? Alright then, would you like for me to post shield agents being upset because Hulk was slapping all of their missiles out of the sky. Would that help?
While waving his hands like a crazy man and a missiles bounces off him right?

kakuzu
Lol... flash isn't the only one with speed my friend. I think you are getting the definition of speed and insane speed mixed up.

You are discrediting everything. Hulk has slapped missles out of the sky on numerous of occasions.

He isn't but you don't know what speed is, so flash is a pretty damn good example since he always uses it. Regardless thats not Super speed, This is Superspeed
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor127-14-crop.jpg

Hulks never done that before

carver9
He isn't but you don't know what speed is, so flash is a pretty damn good example since he always uses it. Regardless thats not Super speed, This is Superspeed
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor127-14-crop.jpg

Hulks never done that before

Ok, I didn't see anything speed related in that scans.

confused

kakuzu
Ok, I didn't see anything speed related in that scans.

confused

So either you didn't read it or you can't read comics but in the yellow box it clearly tells how fast Thor had just went. Yeah he ran but this servant just stole the Odin force. Try read it this time trust me

carver9
So either you didn't read it or you can't read comics but in the yellow box it clearly tells how fast Thor had just went. Yeah he ran but this servant just stole the Odin force. Try read it this time trust me

Are you referring to the dazzling speed comment?

kakuzu
Are you referring to the dazzling speed comment?

Or that he moved so fast that it created a lighting so electrifying it was blinding? Called SPEED.

carver9
Or that he moved so fast that it created a lighting so electrifying it was blinding? Called SPEED.

Lol... it said lightning and I'm pretty sure they ment blast because he shot a lightning attack. That had nothing to do with lightning vs speed. I don't even see where you got that from.

kakuzu
Lol... it said lightning and I'm pretty sure they ment blast because he shot a lightning attack. That had nothing to do with lightning vs speed. I don't even see where you got that from.

Considering you know nothing about speed clearly or Thor and back then Thor was said to move as fast as lighting I'm prety sure it meant he created it from running. Since its your first time seeing super speed I'll post more
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Journey_in_to_mystery099-13-crop.jpg

carver9
Considering you know nothing about speed clearly or Thor and back then Thor was said to move as fast as lighting I'm prety sure it meant he created it from running. Since its your first time seeing super speed I'll post more
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Journey_in_to_mystery099-13-crop.jpg

Naah, you got it mixed up buddy. Not impressed.

You are trying to make it seem as if Thor fight like this...

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=WDsEmXHmKjI

He is fast but he doesn't have the speed you are trying to throw off.

kakuzu
Naah, you got it mixed up buddy. Not impressed.

You are trying to make it seem as if Thor fight like this...

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=WDsEmXHmKjI

He is fast but he doesn't have the speed you are trying to throw off.

Again your fanboy jumps out, I'm not saying Thor is a speedster, I'm showing you and example I can show you one of Lord Templar if you like to, I can show you on easily of Martian Manhunter, Regardless Hulk doesn't have speed and never fought with speed. Thor may not always fight with Speed but Hulk never fights with speed and you have yet to show me I atleast showed you two pics lol

carver9
Again your fanboy jumps out, I'm not saying Thor is a speedster, I'm showing you and example I can show you one of Lord Templar if you like to, I can show you on easily of Martian Manhunter, Regardless Hulk doesn't have speed and never fought with speed. Thor may not always fight with Speed but Hulk never fights with speed and you have yet to show me I atleast showed you two pics lol

I already showed you speed feats. Again, him slapping missles out of the air requires speed. Him punching a blitzing Sentry requires speed.

kakuzu
I already showed you speed feats. Again, him slapping missles out of the air requires speed. Him punching a blitzing Sentry requires speed.

He tapped it by mistake not a speed feat

Sentry flew in a striaght line an hulk was able to make out a sentence while he flew there

Again no true speed feats, are you really this retarded? Please go to flashes thread

OneDumbG0
Your a fanboy Hulk doesn't have Super speed lol show me some proof last time I checked he was mighty slow and got lucky on hitting speedsters. He doesn't move anywhere near as fast as pietro Hulk is not slow. At all. He's been described as having "lightning reflexes," "uncanny speed," "unbelieavble speed," etc. He's caught/dodged all manners of projectiles, dodged/caught Wolverine and Spiderman, and tagged a speeding Pietro/Namor (underwater).

Warlord
Nova... too many options

celeyhyga17

how come no one has posted that in either of the 2 Thor respect threads?
Unless I just missed it.

celeyhyga17
Bump... =P

vansonbee
Nove Prime, like others stated, he has many options on his suit, plus his smart thinking in battles.

If Mindless Hulk had the current Hulks brains, thats a different story.

Stoic
Mindless Hulk is the one that ripped Onslaught out of his clothes right? Without bfr Nova Prime is my boy and all that, but this one would be pretty tough for him.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Stoic
Mindless Hulk is the one that ripped Onslaught out of his clothes right? Without bfr Nova Prime is my boy and all that, but this one would be pretty tough for him. Oh, than I confused him with Banner less Hulk.

Mindless Hulk was crazy, but he still has slight more intellect compared to Banner less.

Change my opinion to Hulk FTW

The Sorrow
The Mindless Hulk was Banner completely separated from the "Savage" Hulk persona, pure rage incarnate, he was also incapable of speech.

The Hulk that fought Onslaught was the Merged Hulk but with Banners personality turned "off". After Onslaught's destruction his reality warping powers caused Banner and Hulk to actually physically separate. Banner entered the heroes reborn while Hulk remained behind, this version is sometimes referred to as "Bannerless" Hulk.

Nihilist
Nova wins at least 8/10, too versatlie,powerful and smart to lose against someone like Savage Hulk

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Nihilist
Nova wins at least 8/10, too versatlie,powerful and smart to lose against someone like Savage Hulk

If this is the true Mindless Hulk how would Nova win?

He fought Thor who was giving him all out strikes packed with lightning and seemingly received little if any damage. He tore down Nightmare and his realm, effortlessly defeated multiple Avenger's and this was the Hulk that the Beyonder stated was a well of infinite power

carver9
Mindless Hulk wins unless Nova decides to bfr him.

bbrem123
Mindless Hulk wins unless Nova decides to bfr him.

this^

Harbinger
Only way Nova loses is if he forgets the many tools he has at his disposal to win.

Otherwise, Hulk's getting BFRed every single time.

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Sorrow
If this is the true Mindless Hulk how would Nova win?

He fought Thor who was giving him all out strikes packed with lightning and seemingly received little if any damage.All out laughing out loud, doubt it..not holding back Thor killed the Void(Void>>>>>>Mindless Hulk) And? Nightmare is a classic case of supposed powerful character that doesnt have that many good feats., Nova beat the Sphinx who had 2 KA stones which made him far more powerful than any Avengers team A hyperbole statement proves what?

dmills
The Sphinx with only one Ka stone is still > Mindless Hulk. Nova threw down with him just fine.

Nihilist
The Sphinx with only one Ka stone is still > Mindless Hulk. Nova threw down with him just fine. FANBOY!

dmills
FANBOY!

And a shameless one at that laughing out loud

Seriously though I posted the scans somewhere on here. Sphinx was still clearly physically more powerful, but Nova was able to close the gap just enough to pull off the win. First time he ever beat the sphincter straight up.

Nihilist
And a shameless one at that laughing out loud

Seriously though I posted the scans somewhere on here. Sphinx was still clearly physically more powerful, but Nova was able to close the gap just enough to pull off the win. First time he ever beat the sphincter straight up. Nova gets seriously underrated, imo he is a potential high herald.

laughing out loudSphincter...geuss he got smashed by Dick Rider.

dmills
Nova gets seriously underrated, imo he is a potential high herald.

laughing out loudSphincter...geuss he got smashed by Dick Rider.

laughing

Tazer
Yo.

this

Tazer

The Sorrow

It was stated on panel Thor was no longer holding back but he couldn't put Hulk down so Strange BFR'd him.
Bob allowed Thor the opportunity to kill him as confirmed by Bendis, up until then he couldn't do a thing.

Maybe not nowadays but back then Nightmare on his day was pretty high on the totem pole, Mindless defeated him and was tearing his realm asunder before being exiled.

All hype no action. When this Hulk is unleashed Sphinx gets the Onslaught treatment.

As said the only way Nova "wins" is by BFR otherwise he goes down

JakeTheBank
Nova gets seriously underrated, imo he is a potential high herald.

QFT.

Honestly, Nova would have to fight down on Hulk's level for Hulk to beat him. Conversely, Nova might not be able to reliably put down Hulk to defeat him for the victory outside of BFR. Still, I feel this is more Rider's fight to lose than anything.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>