Blastaar vs The Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1. Wrecker

2. The team

fight in downtown NYC

Eternal Idol
Blastaar ftw.

celeyhyga17
Blastaar on both.

-K-M-
Most likely Blastarr, but nice to see in a recent comic that Wrecker still has his energy blasts, energy absoption and forcefields. Most writers ignore that.

Damborgson
Blastaar could take the crew. And I dont think he really cares for property damage so it going down in NYC wouldnt mean much to him. He takes it fairly easily.

Bentley
Blaastar is powerful, Wrecker puts up a fight though.

King Castle
is Blastaar that bad@$$ now?

Tazer
Yo.

Im inclined to say Blastaar, but Wrecker's a real scrapper; I could see him taking the 1st, and the crew taking the 2nd IF they used teamwork.

Tazer

Gecko4lif
Wrecker is stronger on his own

guy222
blastaar in a good fight

juggernaut74
Blastaar.

celeyhyga17
Blastaar currently has the Cosmic Control Rod. I still pick classic Blastaar to win anyway.

-K-M-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Blastaar currently has the Cosmic Control Rod. I still pick classic Blastaar to win anyway.

That's why I give him the win. Classic Blastaar would be extremly close against classic Wrecker

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
That's why I give him the win. Classic Blastaar would be extremly close against classic Wrecker

yeah classic would be a brawl for the ages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.