Thor (No Hammer) vs Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Nimrod has gone toe to toe with the Juggernaut, so could Thor take him? Thor can use any of his non-hammer powers, i.e. lightning, whirlwinds, flight, etc.

The Nuul
Thor.

Nihilist
What is it with you and the countless Thor threads ?

Colossus-Big C
nimrod

inimalist
it really depends, I could see Nimrod winning, but Thor could likely do enough magical damage to get a W before Nimrod could adapt.

If Thor goes in like a brick, he gets pwnd

PillarofOsiris
I'll take Thor any day.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'll suck Thor any day. Gay... erm

The Nuul
Reported for changing a quote.

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Nuul
Reported for changing a quote. thumb up

FanBoy101
Originally posted by The Nuul
Reported for banging a quote. ... laughing

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by FanBoy101
... laughing

You contribute so much to this forum.

-Pr-
Fanboy, stop it now, please. You're bashing, and it's against the rules. I don't want to have to ask again.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by -Pr-
Fanboy, stop it now, please. You're bashing, and it's against the rules. I don't want to have to ask again. sorry P.r I was just playing ya know I don't hate gays, I actually like them, I I am one of them... embarrasment

I am GAY... stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Zack Fair
If all else fails Thor godblasts it to hell and back. Lets see Nimrod adapt to that. thor

BattleMage
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Gay... erm laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Zack Fair
If all else fails Thor godblasts it to hell and back. Lets see Nimrod adapt to that. thor

I don't think Thor can god blast without the hammer.

Zack Fair
I believe he has done it before.

PillarofOsiris

Can you show a scan? Not that I don't believe you, but I'd definitely like to see it if it happened.

zopzop
Nimrod.

ringtones

thor never godblasted without mjolnir he is no goku

JakeTheBank
He summoned his godly energy to put down Durok. Not what I would consider a conventional godblast, but it was his own innate energy within himself that took him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.