cyclops fights in the UFC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ringtones
how well do you think cyclops could do in the ufc if he fought there of course no powers just hand 2 hand

King Castle
comic mutant with Olympic physical stats?pr1983

he make Silva his B$#@# using his Judo moves

Juk3n
He's very agile, definetely in the 'enhanced catagory'. He's not a typical marvel "Master martial artist" like Elektra or Daredevil, but he's a goddamn soldier, he went the combat / tactics route, as the other top tiers manly go the combat / mystical route. The man can handle himself, in the current UFC he's be "all out of bubblegum" FO'SHURE!

ringtones
i saw cyclops many times getting knocked out by guys with human level strength

Mindset
when?

King Castle
the time he was knocked out by a human level punch

Robin Dc
Cyclops would dominate.

Mindset
Originally posted by King Castle
the time he was knocked out by a human level punch so never?

-Pr-
Cyclops dominates. He might not be upper tier in his actual universe, but he's well capable of taking down multiple humans.

Anyone remember what he did with his eyes closed?

King Castle
those werent UFC fighters. show a scan of him taking down UFC fighters and than we'll talk.

The Nuul
Scott stomps.

chomperx9
scott is a mutant his strengh is above any humans. he should beat any UFC fighter.

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
those werent UFC fighters. show a scan of him taking down UFC fighters and than we'll talk.

i never said they were. not once.

The Nuul
Its like Silva with Brocks strength and then some.

King Castle
what is cyclops highest strength feat?

CosmicComet
Taking off his glasses

chomperx9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Taking off his glasses Taking off Jeans panties is probably his biggest feat.

ringtones
so what are his fighting feats?

srankmissingnin
Scott in UFC makes Jet Li vs the Cage Fights in Cradle 2 the Grave look like a fair and balanced fight.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by chomperx9
scott is a mutant his strengh is above any humans. he should beat any UFC fighter.

Whaaaattt???
Scott's strength isn't way above human. His mutant power is his eye blasts.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Whaaaattt???
Scott's strength isn't way above human. His mutant power is his eye blasts.

Mutants are stronger than humans. Cable once said something like "this would be impossible for even a human in peak physical condition, and it's almost impossible for a mutant," and that isn't the only example.

srankmissingnin
Edit

ringtones
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Mutants are stronger than humans. Cable once said something like "this would be impossible for even a human in peak physical condition, and it's almost impossible for a mutant," and that isn't the only example.

so you want to tell me every mutant like cyclops and gambit are physically stronger than captain america? sorry but cant agree with that

BUSTER1

So how strong then are mutants who don't have enhanced strength as part of their powerset?? Can Prof Xavier lift over 800 pounds??

King Castle
X-men Story it was stated that Mutants are naturally physically superior to humans on average putting them in olympic stats without the dedicated training of a baseline human.

Captain America is not exactly peak he actually is nicely settled in the slight superhuman range.

Juk3n
Originally posted by ringtones
so you want to tell me every mutant like cyclops and gambit are physically stronger than captain america? sorry but cant agree with that

Captain America has the Super Soldier Syrum, that makes him > regular humans too. People like Punisher is who he is likely refering to. And he's not wrong. Cyclops doesn't have the most clear cut physical feats, his eye beams take centre stage in his books, but he has some great little scuffles and such with people like wolverine that show he has some skill, and vs regular trained humans, he has a pretty clear shot at victory.

ares834

Yeah, Namor is far stronger than Captain America... Really this just says that certain mutants can have strength greater than peak human, not that mutants are always stronger.

srankmissingnin

Captain America isn't peak human. He is super human. There is a reason the first word in Super Soldier is Super....

Mutants are just inately better physical speciements than humans.

The Nuul
Just because you are a mutant that deosnt mean you automatically have super strength. They still need to have feats to prove this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyclops definitely has some enhanced durability from what I've seen.

He might not be A list in Marvel, but he'd wreck any UFC fighter in my opinion.

Juk3n
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah, Namor is far stronger than Captain America... Really this just says that certain mutants can have strength greater than peak human, not that mutants are always stronger.

Cable meant that a baseline mutant has the potential to reach levels of physical ability beyond a baseline human. IE, Cyclops can reach physical conditioning beyond..say..Punisher ..

theoreticaly.

ringtones
punisher is all human so is jean grey physically stronger than him? or storm? or boby drake?

King Castle
Jean Grey fought a neo in h2h erm

Juk3n
punisher is all human so is jean grey physically stronger than him? or storm? or boby drake?

if bobby drake and punisher started the same work out routine every day till punisher couldnt be any fitter..Bobby would exceed him, so yes.

ringtones
we are talking about physical strength not skills so is jean grey stronger than punisher?

ringtones
anyway i dont want to get off topic Lol, so what are scots fighting feats? i know in first class he kicked some super strong mutants ass with hand 2 hand but dont know if thats canon

Juk3n
we are talking about physical strength not skills so is jean grey stronger than punisher?

Male and Female, duh, Cyclops as an example, and yes!

ringtones
also i remember some issue where bishop went nutts and overpowered beast physically and cyclops took him down to the ground

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9
Taking off Jeans panties is probably his biggest feat.

please. anybody can do that.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by -Pr-
please. anybody can do that.

So many people were trying someone was bound to succeed.

-Pr-
So many people were trying someone was bound to succeed.

It's not like she tries that hard to keep them on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jean Grey may be the only character in comic books I genuinely hate. I'm not even sure why. I was never that interested in the X-men but she just pisses me off.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Jean Grey may be the only character in comic books I genuinely hate. I'm not even sure why. I was never that interested in the X-men but she just pisses me off.

She's just that kind of woman.

srankmissingnin
How can you hate her? She was so bland, she barely had any character traits outside of her powers.

-Pr-
Being a c**t isn't a character trait?

Rage.Of.Olympus
She's just that kind of woman.

Lol.

How can you hate her? She was so bland, she barely had any character traits outside of her powers.

Every time I see her on panel, I just want to hit something. She was such a hypocritical ***** and she dragged Scott down with her.

ringtones
..... how is jeans underwear got anything to do with cyclops fighting in the UFC 0_O

-Pr-
..... how is jeans underwear got anything to do with cyclops fighting in the UFC 0_O

she drove him to it.

King Castle
i hate that fact that she was the only one of the X-men with "morals" and refused to mind rape or read magneto's mind when Magneto disrupted earth magnetic field.

i mean she was stupid enough to think that no one would die in battle against magneto and nearly got wolverine killed.

ringtones
she reminds me of those anoying ass "student protestors" that think there morals are the right thing and that they must heal the world and that they know better but at the end its only weakness which will always make the the people who are close to them get hurt because of those idiotic so called "morals" that doesnt exist and only hold down your evolution as a being

ringtones
i heard cyclops eats alot of halva that makes him strong

Warrior18
she drove him to it.

laughing out loud

chomperx9
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Whaaaattt???
Scott's strength isn't way above human. His mutant power is his eye blasts. so if he arm wrestled Hulk Hogan, Scott would lose ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.