Power Cosmic Wesker X Dante, Zero, and Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Silver Wesker @ the end of MVC3 VS a team of heroes.

Wei Phoenix
Wesker rapes.

jalek moye
Are we assuming wesker gets average herald power and experiance?

ares834
What feats does this Wesker have?

ScreamPaste
Saw the words "Power Cosmic" in title, shook head. Thread's kinda spitey.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by jalek moye
Are we assuming wesker gets average herald power and experiance?

Well he fights N unison and equal footing with Dormammu or Doom win they also R heralded by Galactus. So I would say yes.

Originally posted by ares834
What feats does this Wesker have?

Bsides being @ the same lvl as Dorm or Doom win they 2 R heralded by Galactus, I would say none........so far.

CosmicComet
No real feats, hard to make a statement.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by CosmicComet

It's the power given from Galactus, not much you need to say. All of Galactus's heralds are capable of light speed travel and incredible strength.

Frisky Dingo

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
It's the power given from Galactus, not much you need to say. All of Galactus's heralds are capable of light speed travel and incredible strength.

Thank U.

Use sum common sense 4 this thread, people.

ares834
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Not neccsarily. It all depends on how much power Galactus gives them. It's possible he gives them the same amount as most of his other heralds or that he gives them only a sliver of it. Granted if it is the former Wesker wins in a stomp.

Wei Phoenix
Not neccsarily. It all depends on how much power Galactus gives them. It's possible he gives them the same amount as most of his other heralds or that he gives them only a sliver of it. Granted if it is the former Wesker wins in a stomp.

Surfer has but a sliver of Galactus' full power. I don't even think it's over 5%, let alone 1%. no expression

ares834
True, infact I think it is even less. But I was talking about a sliver of the power he regularly grants his heralds.

Frisky Dingo
But I was talking about a sliver of the power he regularly grants his heralds.

Y would he do that?

4 people who don't no, this is Cosmic Wesker.
http://images.wikia.com/marvelvscapcom/images/0/0a/Cosmic_Wesker.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Yeah but why assume that he may go out of his normal power granting?

Frisky Dingo
Not 2 mention that "Team Badguy", was already siphoning power from Galactus anyway?

Demonic Phoenix

Power Cosmic empowerment should be enough to state that those three don't stand a chance.
Ryu gets shoved up Dante's a**, while Zero's head is put on Dante's neck.

CosmicComet
Different universe, different Galactus, I'm not convinced.

Ridley_Prime
Why wouldn't Galactus be able to make his heralds as strong in MvsC 3 as in other media?

Frisky Dingo
Different universe, different Galactus, I'm not convinced.
No, no, and Okay. Simply wrong on all accounts
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Why wouldn't Galactus be able to make his heralds as strong in MvsC 3 as in other media?
Sum people @ KMC just don't want Wesker 2 pwn.

ares834
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
No, no, and Okay. Simply wrong on all accounts.

Uh yes... Considering this did not happen in Marvel 616 it clearly has to be a different universe and thus a different Galactus.

Frisky Dingo
Uh yes... Considering this did not happen in Marvel 616 it clearly has to be a different universe and thus a different Galactus.

I no. I meant 2 edit my post but the 15 minutes were up. Still, all the characters R represented 100% and R no different from there original forms, Xcept 4 weaker characters getting boosts. Many of the quotes and dialogue N the game actually refer 2 real canon events that took place N there respective universes.

So the argument that Galactus is sum how weaker or his powers being different N MVC3, is erroneous. That's what I really wanted 2 say.

CosmicComet
The characters are not represented 100%.

It's a cross-over. Thus that is impossible.

Referring to canon events means nothing. It's still alternate verse-versions, just with the same events having happened in whatever alternate verse they hail from.

Cross-company cross over games are simply not canon.

Galactus in MVC3 is in no way shape or form equal to 616 Galactus.

Ridley_Prime
I fail to see why that matters for a thread like this though. Non-canon versions of characters can get used in vs threads all the time, unless stated by the thread author that it's to be canon only, which is obviously not the case here.

Frisky Dingo
The characters are not represented 100%.

It's a cross-over. Thus that is impossible.

Referring to canon events means nothing. It's still alternate verse-versions, just with the same events having happened in whatever alternate verse they hail from.

Cross-company cross over games are simply not canon.

Galactus in MVC3 is in no way shape or form equal to 616 Galactus.

U fail 2 C the point. They R completely N character.

They represented rather well. U just have 2 deal with it.

Yes it does. It means that the characters N the game R fateful to their canon counterparts.

I no.

Yeah he is. There is no Ndication that there R any changes N power. U'R just poking @ a whole lot of nothing. So I take it U think Dark Khan isn't as powerful Darkseid or khan Bcause MK VS DC isn't canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.