Zeus destroyed the Hulk and I loved it !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mjolnirfromasga
Never in the history of Marvel Comics has the name Zeus been mentioned and feared!!!!!
I have been waiting for the overpowered hulk to be firmly put in his place and it happened, thank you Zeus....you have my total and utter respect.
Frankly, the hulk has become boring, how can a hero have no weaknesses. Its absurd and turns many comic lovers off.
Zeus pummelled him into next week. That comic is a collectors item and is already increasing in value, everybody wants this comic.
All hail Zeus....king of the olmpians

Devron87
Originally posted by mjolnirfromasga
Never in the history of Marvel Comics has the name Zeus been mentioned and feared!!!!!
I have been waiting for the overpowered hulk to be firmly put in his place and it happened, thank you Zeus....you have my total and utter respect.
Frankly, the hulk has become boring, how can a hero have no weaknesses. Its absurd and turns many comic lovers off.
Zeus pummelled him into next week. That comic is a collectors item and is already increasing in value, everybody wants this comic.

I know some peoples hate the Hulk to death,but it's the Respect thread section here,you need to Respect the character,and this Haters Thread need to be closed as well..........

SamZED
This doesnt belong here.. But you have a point...

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by mjolnirfromasga

I know right no one wants a boringcvharacter especially how some would say he has no weaknesses I guess that's why superman still sells and features in several spin off's eek!

Knowsbleed33
Where's the respect?

roughrider
OK; Zeus has his respect thread with the events put in there. No need to stir up a flaming war with threads like these. (Those Hulk fans can be psychos...)

dmills
This doesn't belong here mad

Having said that... thumb up evil face

Heavenly king
ahahahahaha!!! Zeus did a great job on beating up the hulk.. oh yes i love it as well

Solidus Black
pics?

What book?

Robtard
Originally posted by Solidus Black
pics?

What book?
Incredible Hulks #622

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-knSQT8vDzEU/TVg8sJKpYqI/AAAAAAAACo0/MP-YdsUTlwM/s1600/Incredible+Hulks+622+Zeus.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YXdCypfDtUg/TVg8qCvZBVI/AAAAAAAACow/_NLKl6uXRM4/s1600/Incredible+Hulks+622+Vomit.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
I liked where Zeus punched him and Hulk said AAAHG!

-Pr-
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
I know right no one wants a boringcvharacter especially how some would say he has no weaknesses I guess that's why superman still sells and features in several spin off's eek!

i can't tell if that's sarcasm or stupidity.

either way, wrong forum.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zeus f*cked the Hulk up so bad, it's an ongoing plot point in his book.

Knowsbleed33
What the hell is Hulk puking up in that panel?

Zack Fair
His pride.

kakuzu
Yeah Marvel had to make Zeus pwn Hulk. Hercules should have been doing this foe years, but they forget he's a god and Hulk can get hurt by spears..... Its finally good they did this though, espcially right when they start returning Thor to his classic levels, He isn't yet, but some of his feats are coming close to it. Yeah Hulk deserved this. By the way Zeus got mad respect back in the day when he fought Thor for months or when he pwned the Avengers

Xplosive
Zeus owned him so bad. Did he actually stomp WWH?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I liked where Zeus punched him and Hulk said AAAHG!

You clown.

He clearly said AAAGH!

Gucci Mane corrupting your reading abilities.

GRIMNIR
I liked the part on page 1 where it said

All characters appearing in this work of PIS are fictitious.
Any resemblance to real comic book characters, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

stick out tongue

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by -Pr-
i can't tell if that's sarcasm or stupidity.

either way, wrong forum.

sarcasm

grumpy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.