the real reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super Bad Bytch
You banned me for the same reason I was banned before. People didn't agree with my stance. You didn't like my stance on Superman and WW and CM so you banned me. The same reason I was banned years ago for arguing for DS. And I was right. Then I was banned again because I thought Mister Master was shit and he was forcing his cosmic view down people's throats. And guess what? I was right again. I was banned for going off on people who would insult me first. But guess what? I've watched the forum for years and people who do far more insulting, trolling, than I ever did are still here. So you mod and mods are not fair. You are not unbiased. Had I not been making my case about Diana in relation to Superman, you wouldn't have banned me. Just like always, I make a strong case against the status quo, and I get banned. If you don't believe me, check your records. I never once insulted anyone unless they trolled me, flamed, or insulted. And yet they remain. Or you let them go unnoticed. Why? Because they go with the status quo. This forum is near dead. I brought life to it. Keep banning until there is nothing left. Kill the forum. You got scores of Marvel Zombies and Superman heads here. I guess you got what you wanted. You are welcomed to ban me now.

chomperx9
who is this ?

-Pr-
The fact that there are people on this forum who troll more than you do/did actually invalidates your point. So no, you were banned for being a sock. Get over it.

Badabing
Originally posted by chomperx9
who is this ? Like you don't know...sneer

chomperx9
i dont

Badabing
Originally posted by chomperx9
i dont We're onto to you "Chomper". If that's your real name.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.