Sundipped Blood-lust Superman vs Mighty Zeus!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman is completely blood-lusted (not holding ANYTHING back) and sundipped. Zeus is angry. They fight.

Fight takes place on earth. Clear day. Morning time. Sun shining bright!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51363/1664732-incredible_hulks__622_006.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11136/550072-trinity17.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51363/1664733-incredible_hulks__622_008.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58424/1674097-s19.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51363/1664731-incredible_hulks__622_005.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/75941-160900-superman.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/75936-81466-superman.jpg

FIGHT ON!

PillarofOsiris
He does A LOT BETTER than the Hulk. That's for damn sure.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Starscream M

Fight takes place on earth. Clear day. Morning time. Sun shining bright!

If you were looking to give Superman a further advantage there, you should have put him in space, because he's been stated to be more powerful outside the Earth's atmosphere. Maybe put the fight on Mercury.

zeel
supes has no chance here. Superman is still superman just enhanced abilities. No new abilities that can compete with the leader of the greek gods. Superman has to many weaknesses. However supes does alot better then hulk did. better match up Prime vs zeus, that would be interesting.

Black bolt z
How long is he sundipped?

DarkOdin
Only reason hulk lasted as long as he did was b/c Zeus was fighting on his level H2H. eus pawns Superman. 10/10 stomp for Zeus

SquallX
Sun dipped Superman would give Zeus a good fight, if its pure h2h combat.

quanchi112
Zeus wins.

The Nuul
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
He does A LOT BETTER than the Hulk. That's for damn sure.

carver9
No Herald or amped herald can beat Zeus BUT when WWH and Zeus ge their rematch, Zeus face is going to look like puddy.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
No Herald or amped herald can beat Zeus BUT when WWH and Zeus ge their rematch, Zeus face is going to look like puddy. you're being inconsistent...unless you consider WWH beyond amped herald

The Nuul
His WWH is Skyfather but clearly as proven, he is NOT.

OneDumbG0
He does A LOT BETTER than the Hulk. That's for damn sure. Yeah. Mystically enhanced lightning fists wouldn't affect Superman more detrimentally because it's not like he has a weakness to magic-

... wait, what?

carver9
you're being inconsistent...unless you consider WWH beyond amped herald

Physically, I think wwh is above high herald. His weaker incarnations was physically high herald, why would a stronger, more powerful Hulk NOT be over a weaker version of himself who has stalemated/defeated high heralds?

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Yeah. Mystically enhanced lightning fists wouldn't affect Superman more detrimentally because it's not like he has a weakness to magic-

... wait, what? we don't know if the lightning actually amped the fists with some magical attribute or not

Space M ummy
The same Zeus that took on an angry Thor for months without stopping?? Sundipped or not, Superman has no shot here- especially with that magical weakness.

sent to die. Zeus 10/10.

TricksterPriest
No. Zeus is not going to win this easily. You guys are massively lowballing the sundip. Remember OWAW. His feats there were beyond skyfather.

TricksterPriest
How long is he dipped for?

zeel
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No. Zeus is not going to win this easily. You guys are massively lowballing the sundip. Remember OWAW. His feats there were beyond skyfather.

No people are not lowballing the sundip, the sundip does not give supes any other abilities beyond what he already has. They are just enhanced. Physical strength is not enough to take out zeus. Nope. your statement "His feats there were beyond skyfather" are vauge and misleading. Odin is a high end skyfather and supes isnt touching him nor zeus.

SquallX
Didn't regular Superman survive a blast that would have destroyed half a galaxy.

Sun dipped multiplies his durability by at least twice that. And Superman's durability shits on most of Hulk's by a long shot.

PillarofOsiris
Yeah. Mystically enhanced lightning fists wouldn't affect Superman more detrimentally because it's not like he has a weakness to magic-

... wait, what?

First off, despite what many people think Superman isn't "weak" to magic. He's VULNERABLE to it. If you want proof, I can provide many scans. I have scans of Superman resisting magical transmutation, etc. It affects him just like it affects the Hulk. Secondly, even if he was "weak" to it normally, this is sundipped Superman, and sundipped superman, even for a brief sundip, IMO > SBP. And thirdly, between NORMAL superman being stronger than the Hulk (and yes, that's a fact), and MUCH MUCH faster, yes he does better than the Hulk.

PillarofOsiris
Remember OWAW. His feats there were beyond skyfather.

I wouldn't go that far, but for a brief sundip, he's easily more powerful than SBP. And in the OP...it states he's not holding back. This makes him WAAAAAAAAAAY beyond Hulk.

WhiteWitchKing
First off, despite what many people think Superman isn't "weak" to magic. He's VULNERABLE to it. If you want proof, I can provide many scans. I have scans of Superman resisting magical transmutation, etc. It affects him just like it affects the Hulk. Secondly, even if he was "weak" to it normally, this is sundipped Superman, and sundipped superman, even for a brief sundip, IMO > SBP. And thirdly, between NORMAL superman being stronger than the Hulk (and yes, that's a fact), and MUCH MUCH faster, yes he does better than the Hulk.

So would you like to explain the difference between vulnerable and weakness? If BA gets hit by magic attack and Superman gets hit by the same attack, what damage would either take? I.E. who's harmed more by it?

TricksterPriest
I wouldn't go that far, but for a brief sundip, he's easily more powerful than SBP. And in the OP...it states he's not holding back. This makes him WAAAAAAAAAAY beyond Hulk.

Agreed for the most part. But....you don't think moving warworld, tanking entropy and being able to fight with B-13 who was using Imperiex's power....was beyond skyfather?

carver9
Agreed for the most part. But....you don't think moving warworld, tanking entropy and being able to fight with B-13 who was using Imperiex's power....was beyond skyfather?

When did he tank entropy? Remember, brainiacs ship already had blast attacks. Also remember, brainiac never got the chance to use the energy that he stole from imperiex.

TricksterPriest
He was using the power of Imperiex Prime. That power is the power of the big bang and entropy. Same color, Brainiac was going all out, and bullshit he never got to use it. B-13 was using Warworld with that power to try and stop Superman from moving it, not to mention B-13 attacking.

carver9
He was using the power of Imperiex Prime. That power is the power of the big bang and entropy. Same color, Brainiac was going all out, and bullshit he never got to use it. B-13 was using Warworld with that power to try and stop Superman from moving it, not to mention B-13 attacking.

It was never stated on panel that brainiac used any of that energy, his main reason for collecting the energy was to reshaped the universe in his image, NOT to use it as a weapon.

War World already came with thrusters on it. It was a moving planet with a engine that allowed it to Surf the universe. It also came with weapons which was shown when Superman first visited the planet.

Braiiniac was attacked as soon as he got that energy and never got the chance to use it unless you have proof of this, buddy.

Naija boy
Lol nice to see the superman sycophants out in full force. We even have some wonderful claims that sun dip supes is beyond sky father...where should we place him? Perhaps at elder god level? Or pardon me he was more likely cube being amirite? ...heck that was only for a few seconds, imagine of he had stayed a full hour, we'd be talking about an abstract level being right there

...smh...such pure unadulterated idiocy at it's finest. Thankfully such views are in the minority.

Zeus dominates.

BattleMage
Supes gets beat even worst!

Starscream M
How long is he dipped for? Sorry I should've specified.

Superman sundips for a full hour at the sun's core.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Naija boy
Lol nice to see the superman sycophants out in full force. We even have some wonderful claims that sun dip supes is beyond sky father...where should we place him? Perhaps at elder god level? Or pardon me he was more likely cube being amirite? ...heck that was only for a few seconds, imagine of he had stayed a full hour, we'd be talking about an abstract level being right there

...smh...such pure unadulterated idiocy at it's finest. Thankfully such views are in the minority.

Zeus dominates. Those aren't the only crazy views around here.

Bentley
Supes one-shots kinda

Probably not, I mean, Zeus can probably pull some mojo but in a physical confrontation he hasn't done anything to justify putting him in Kal's league.

Juntai
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
So would you like to explain the difference between vulnerable and weakness? If BA gets hit by magic attack and Superman gets hit by the same attack, what damage would either take? I.E. who's harmed more by it? Vulnerable, being he's no more or less 'weak' to it than anyone who isn't specifically invulnerable to magic, like Captain Marvel, who can run through magic attacks like a kid through a sprinkler on a hot summer day.

PillarofOsiris

carver9

PillarofOsiris
You do know that Zeus dropped Galactus with a minor lightning attack right?

You do know that Zeus was amped (possessed) by the Chaos King, right?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bentley
Supes one-shots kinda

Probably not, I mean, Zeus can probably pull some mojo but in a physical confrontation he hasn't done anything to justify putting him in Kal's league.

How long was he in the sun during OWAW? I don't know if an hour is enough to give him the win. Even if I agree that Zeus hasn't demonstrated the physical stats on Superman's level. stick out tongue If it's just a fist fight, he could speedblitz Zeus. dur

SquallX
How long was he in the sun during OWAW? I don't know if an hour is enough to give him the win. Even if I agree that Zeus hasn't demonstrated the physical stats on Superman's level. stick out tongue If it's just a fist fight, he could speedblitz Zeus. dur

For a few seconds, a minute tops.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BattleMage
Supes gets beat even worst!
lulz

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SquallX
For a few seconds, a minute tops. Please tell me you've got scans. Because if he did what he did with minutes or seconds of sundip, then he can take Zeus.

Deadline
Originally posted by Naija boy

Zeus dominates. laughing out loud

SquallX
Please tell me you've got scans. Because if he did what he did with minutes or seconds of sundip, then he can take Zeus.

Have the comic, i'll check out that part.

Wei Phoenix
There is a difference in being vulnerable to something and having a weakness to something.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
There is a difference in being vulnerable to something and having a weakness to something. True but Zeus level when he fought hulk in mere H2H was way beyond standard Supers imagine if Zeus grows to the size he was when he was tossing mountains his power level then you have to factor in that supers could just us his magic to drain Supes or creat a red sun etc...

optic_blast!!!
i find it so funny how people who want to say superman wins are being very careful with there words and almost apologize for there opinion just to not get attacked by the "gods wankers" and superman haters over here

with all that being said i see it as a good fight with zeus winning but if its a hand 2 hand fight superman stomps

TricksterPriest
Actually, the marvel fans love to lowball OWAW. Because if they don't, Superman took on an abstract, tanked entropy, etc.

OneDumbG0
First off, despite what many people think Superman isn't "weak" to magic. He's VULNERABLE to it. If you want proof, I can provide many scans. I have scans of Superman resisting magical transmutation, etc. It affects him just like it affects the Hulk. Secondly, even if he was "weak" to it normally, this is sundipped Superman, and sundipped superman, even for a brief sundip, IMO > SBP. And thirdly, between NORMAL superman being stronger than the Hulk (and yes, that's a fact), and MUCH MUCH faster, yes he does better than the Hulk. No real distinction there. Magic =/= kryptonite, sure. In terms of how it specifically works, sure.

You subject him to a barrage of magical blasting, he dies through pure physical attrition. You subject him to a barrage of red sun energy blasting, he loses his powers first and then dies through physical attrition. You subject him to a barrage of kryptonite blasting, he dies through toxic poisoning.

Other characters like Surfer or Captain Marvel tank that shit and fight through it (the latter two without any problem). So it's something of a distinction without a difference really.

And feats of resisting magical transmutation/jhypnosis have to do with strong will. Nothing different than something Cap would do. Superman's been easily transmuted before too, just like Cap.

Sundipped Superman being stronger or faster doesn't pertain to my post. At all.

DarkOdin
Actually, the marvel fans love to lowball OWAW. Because if they don't, Superman took on an abstract, tanked entropy, etc. Superman was sundipped and then a 2nd amp if iam not mistaken during this point was he not??>?

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Superman was sundipped and then a 2nd amp if iam not mistaken during this point was he not??>?

What second amp?

OneDumbG0
^ Loebforce. vin

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
What second amp? perhaps he's referring to kismet?

-Pr-
^ Loebforce. vin

laughing out loud

perhaps he's referring to kismet?

he only had that for a short time earlier in the series.

DarkOdin
perhaps he's referring to kismet? Yup that is it i couldn't remeber then name

TricksterPriest
Regarding magic: it works, but much like k-nite and red sunlight, it's not nearly as effective as it used to be.

keiththegreat
Superman's been easily transmuted before too, just like Cap.

Not many heroes who are close to as popular as Superman, or more popular HAVEN'T BEEN transmuted at one point or another. That doesn't really prove anything. There is a big difference between weakness and vulnerability.

DarkOdin
laughing out loud

he only had that for a short time earlier in the series.
So which feats did he do during his kismet/sundip amp time and then just sundipped???

DarkOdin
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Not many heroes who are close to as popular as Superman, or more popular HAVEN'T BEEN transmuted at one point or another. That doesn't really prove anything. There is a big difference between weakness and vulnerability. the duiffernce is Superman as no direct way to counter magic. SO if Zeus want to suck all of the solar pwoer out ofsuperman he can't directly counter

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkOdin
So which feats did he do during his kismet/sundip amp time and then just sundipped???

he didn't have a sundip while he was kismet amped. the two were seperate.

as kismet he destroyed imperiex prime's outer shell.

with a sundip he fought his way through warworld (earlier in the book, he, captain marvel and captain atom had failed to do so), and then moved warworld.

PillarofOsiris

TricksterPriest
He also tanked entropy. Not to mention Warworld was being powered by the big bang, aka Imperiex Prime + B-13.

Edit: Btw, he was also amped by Darkseid's Omega Force when he had the kismet amp.

carver9
Actually, the marvel fans love to lowball OWAW. Because if they don't, Superman took on an abstract, tanked entropy, etc.

When did brainiac use that nice energy he stole from imperiex? Can you point to me where this was stated?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Not many heroes who are close to as popular as Superman, or more popular HAVEN'T BEEN transmuted at one point or another. That doesn't really prove anything. There is a big difference between weakness and vulnerability. Distinction without much difference. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Regarding magic: it works, but much like k-nite and red sunlight, it's not nearly as effective as it used to be. It's a monumental trump card still. So not nearly as effective means little, frankly.

DarkOdin

SquallX

OneDumbG0
^ Are you guys referring to the glowing S-shield in the Camelot Falls story?

TricksterPriest
Oiiiiii. Do not bring Hypertime into this. Unless it's a character who exists regardless of continuity, ala Mxy, Spectre, the new gods, etc, it's not going to count if it's another continuity.

DarkOdin
^ Are you guys referring to the glowing S-shield in the Camelot Falls story? I am not sure but Supers was given to upgrades against magic at 1 point or the other and if iam not mistaken both we proved to be tempory if am not mistake

zeel
the only way supes can beat zeus if its a pure fist fight. And no amping is involved. But you do that your taking 98% of zeus's abilities away.

TricksterPriest
Even amping may not help against a long sundip.

carver9
Even amping may not help against a long sundip.

OMG.

-Pr-
OMG.

I think he prefers Trick, but I'm sure he won't mind.

TricksterPriest
I think he prefers Trick, but I'm sure he won't mind.

You can call me Mr. Bad Guy. flirt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.