Female Furies vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Artemiz
Bernadeth
Bloody Mary
Gilotina
Granny Goodness
Lashina
Mad Harriet
Malice Vundabar
Speed Queen
Stompa
Wunda

vs

Thanos

BerserkersRage
Me thinks the Female Furies would be as fleas to Thanos, just as they are to Darkseid.

Parmaniac
He wears them like handpuppets.

The Nuul
thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by BerserkersRage
Me thinks the Female Furies would be as fleas to Thanos, just as they are to Darkseid.

They're more than fleas, in groups smaller than this they've given Orion tough fights.

That said, I don't think they stand much chance of actually winning, a lot have attacks that'll only sting him and some of them like Bloody Mary have powers that won't work on Thanos at all. Throw in Barda and Knockout and they've got a chance.

Tha C-Master
I thought this thread said female "furries" at first, I was going to lol.

BerserkersRage
Originally posted by Q99
They're more than fleas, in groups smaller than this they've given Orion tough fights.

I totally agree, but I hold DS above Orion in overall power/versitility (and I am an orion fanboy), and going by the assumption that DS "=" Thanos, I think the Furies get steamrolled. Against almost anyone else below DS/Thanos level, they have a fighting chance, IMO.

TricksterPriest
Granny almost took over the Central Battery in FC and was able to butcher a guardian. Most of the furies are canon fodder though.

Nihilist
Thanos rapestomps these weaklings.

TricksterPriest
If this is Granny from FC levels, she's taking Thanos down.

Nihilist
Nah Thanos would kill her.

TricksterPriest
She one-shotted a guardian and almost took the central battery.

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
She one-shotted a guardian and almost took the central battery. Gaurdian weaksauce they dont have many great 1 v 1 combat feats to shout about.

Current Thanos is the avatar of death and cant die and is invulnerable(all stated on panel) hell he had enough power to kill being who were unkillable in a universe where there was NO death at all and life had won.

-K-M-
I wish thet explained how Granny captured the Greek Gods.

TricksterPriest
The Greek gods? Dude, Countdown and Amazon's attack. And if that's not good enough, give the credit to new god technology or Darkseid amping her. stick out tongue

Granny was her power amping an alpha lantern.

-K-M-
Are you talking to me?

TricksterPriest
Mungi: Yeah, that last post was addressed to you.

Q99
Originally posted by -K-M-
I wish thet explained how Granny captured the Greek Gods.

They showed that something was done to neutralize their powers.

-K-M-
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mungi: Yeah, that last post was addressed to you.

now my next comment is why? I know the issues I have read them, but they never clearly showed how they were captured in the first place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.