Thanos Vs Hulk Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
No IG or anything like that.

World Breaker Hulk
War Hulk
World War Hulk
Devil Hulk
Mastero Hulk
Savage Hulk
Red Hulk

No PIS or CIS on.

Gecko4lif
Hulks.

Maybe.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hulks.

Maybe.

Brockalizer
I love Thanos but in this particular battle if he would have to rely on his tech, and his intelligence. He's not gonna go toe to toe with with that many Hulks.

TricksterPriest
Give me a ****ing break. doh Thanos whomps the Hulks.

BattleMage
Hulk Team

GRIMNIR
Hulk haters are morons

Thanos is above Hulk and out of 10 fights would win the majority

But to say Thanos would beat 7 Hulks at once is idiotic

Nihilist
Hulk fans are morons.

Thanos destroys most of them with his first blast or they get bfrd.

Even the so called most powerful Hulk Worldbreaker got taken down by a damn sateliite for god sake

Bentley
Frankly, the only one who is close to being a threat is Rulk (with his absorbing abilities), the rest of the guys are fodder in this fight.

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk fans are morons.

Thanos destroys most of them with his first blast or they get bfrd.

Even the so called most powerful Hulk Worldbreaker got taken down by a damn sateliite for god sake

He wanted to be beaten, he can only be defeated if he wants to be beaten, just like Sentry/Void.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Bentley
He wanted to be beaten, he can only be defeated if he wants to be beaten, just like Sentry/Void.
Technically you could use the same argument for Thanos.

Bentley
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Technically you could use the same argument for Thanos.

Heck, maybe that's why Wolverine it's so hard to knock out at times big grin

carver9
I can choose 2 to 3 of those Hulk against Thanos that would outright annihilate him.

The Hulks win with ease 10/10 and as for the satellite/the prep beam. It was covered in nanites... of course it would drop Hulk just like it would drop Thanos if he had some of the most brilliant minds thinking of a way to drop him.

BigSid
Has Devil Hulk ever done anything outside of the mental plane?

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
I can choose 2 to 3 of those Hulk against Thanos that would outright annihilate him.

The Hulks win with ease 10/10 and as for the satellite/the prep beam. It was covered in nanites... of course it would drop Hulk just like it would drop Thanos if he had some of the most brilliant minds thinking of a way to drop him.

Ok, so you don't know about Thanos either. Which characters have you read Carv? stick out tongue

carver9
Naah, I don't think so BUT Rulk alone would give Thanos fits since he got his absorption powers back. Rulk basically TANKED a direct hit from an angry Odin Force Thor and then he was absorbing him like a leech. Then we have Rulk completely absorbing Surfer power cosmic and killing him in panels. Then we have him just humiliating kang, koing the watcher and outright beating syfather beings to death and he did all of this with his absorption abilities/strength. Then we have him surviving not only an eye blast from an ANGRY pissed off Galactus but he also survived the tremendous impact when he fell to the planet from 1000's of light years away.

Rulk alone would be trouble, add in Current Hulk, its a massive stomp.

carver9
Ok, so you don't know about Thanos either. Which characters have you read Carv? stick out tongue

Read above please.

Colossus-Big C
anyone of these hulks except savage hulk can solo

Omega Vision
They'd beat him in a slugfest no problem, but this isn't a slugfest.

Thanos ftw.

Bentley
Did you say he humilliated Kang?

Bentley
Naah, I don't think so BUT Rulk alone would give Thanos fits since he got his absorption powers back. Rulk basically TANKED a direct hit from an angry Odin Force Thor and then he was absorbing him like a leech. Then we have Rulk completely absorbing Surfer power cosmic and killing him in panels. Then we have him just humiliating kang, koing the watcher and outright beating syfather beings to death and he did all of this with his absorption abilities/strength. Then we have him surviving not only an eye blast from an ANGRY pissed off Galactus but he also survived the tremendous impact when he fell to the planet from 1000's of light years away.

Rulk alone would be trouble, add in Current Hulk, its a massive stomp.

Rulk could be trouble... Or he could get oneshotted by a mindblast.

carver9
Rulk could be trouble... Or he could get oneshotted by a mindblast.

How often does Thanos use that during combat? If anything, Thanos being around Rulk is amping him to insane levels. Thanos doesn't have that ability that Hulk has where his powers is continuously growing so whatever energy Rulk takes from Thanos is making him less formidable.

-Pr-
Wouldn't you have to prove that Rulk could absorb power from Thanos?

Assuming people are actually going to try and use the mess that was Red Hulk...

the ninjak
I wonder if Rulk would absorb Death.

Dropping dead on the floor.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wouldn't you have to prove that Rulk could absorb power from Thanos?

Assuming people are actually going to try and use the mess that was Red Hulk...

He absorbed the power cosmic, he absorbed the Odin Force, he absorbed Hulks Gamma Power... I don't see why he can't absorb Thanos cosmic energy/power.

TricksterPriest
Rulk is a joke character. He's not meant to be taken seriously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
We don't ignore a characters feats. His feats was pretty impressive and high end. Going by showings alone, I would give him the majority against Thanos... at LEAST a 7/10 if he fights in the fashion he fought abstracts, skyfathers, etc...

He could possibly hack Thanos powers. He has also demonstrated super speed or more than one occasion.

-Pr-
He absorbed the power cosmic, he absorbed the Odin Force, he absorbed Hulks Gamma Power... I don't see why he can't absorb Thanos cosmic energy/power.

A) No limit fallacy.
B) It was a noob Surfer, iirc.

You'd need actual proof.

also, what Trick said.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Rulk is a joke character. He's not meant to be taken seriously. roll eyes (sarcastic) Well... going by KMC rules.

carver9
A) No limit fallacy.

You'd need actual proof.

also, what Trick said.

I know it wasn't the best of Surfers but that still doesn't take away from the fact that he absorbed his powers.

That's like me saying parasite can't absorb Hulks powers since he never fought anyone that is powered by gamma radiation.

He has absorbed enough to lead me to the conclusion that he could drink off of Thanos.

-Pr-
I know it wasn't the best of Surfers but that still doesn't take away from the fact that he absorbed his powers.

That's like me saying parasite can't absorb Hulks powers since he never fought anyone that is powered by gamma radiation.

He has absorbed enough to lead me to the conclusion that he could drink off of Thanos.

It doesn't mean, though, that he could do it to current Surfer or another herald automatically.

No, it's not.

Except that last I checked, he hasn't absorbed anyone from Thanos' race or Thanos himself. You can believe he can if you'd like, but it's not going to hold up in a debate, and won't be considered a valid debating tactic.

TricksterPriest
Doesn't Thanos use the PC as one of his power sources?

carver9
It doesn't mean, though, that he could do it to current Surfer or another herald automatically.

No, it's not.

Except that last I checked, he hasn't absorbed anyone from Thanos' race or Thanos himself. You can believe he can if you'd like, but it's not going to hold up in a debate, and won't be considered a valid debating tactic.

He absorbed the Odin Force from Thor... come on PR. Surfer doesn't have as much control over his power as Thor, especially OF Thor.

Then he sapped Hulk powers as well and another person powers (I think it was dormamu...spelled that wrong).

TricksterPriest
.......**** it. You want to seriously use Rulk? Fine. Rulk solos. There. Thread's over. Hope you're happy Carver. You killed the thread. rip

-Pr-
He absorbed the Odin Force from Thor... come on PR. Surfer doesn't have as much control over his power as Thor, especially OF Thor.

Then he sapped Hulk powers as well and another person powers (I think it was dormamu...spelled that wrong).

So? Superman can absorb a yellow sun as much as he likes, but not a red sun. Why? Simple: It's a different power source.

You can't use it unless you can show him draining somone like Thanos. Simply as that.

and don't get me started on Thor.

carver9
So? Superman can absorb a yellow sun as much as he likes, but not a red sun. Why? Simple: It's a different power source.

You can't use it unless you can show him draining somone like Thanos. Simply as that.

and don't get me started on Thor.

Lol... what do you want me to show you PR. Rulk and Thanos never fought but it has been established that Thanos is a cosmic entity and Rulk has proven that he can absorb cosmic power. I don't think it has anything to do with his race since Rulk is draining his cosmic power from him.

Rulk went on an absorbing spree and he absorbed the god of hell powers while defeating him with the power cosmic.

I just don't see a reason for Thanos being an exception. Has Thanos ever resisted having his energy absorbed?

-Pr-
Lol... what do you want me to show you PR. Rulk and Thanos never fought but it has been established that Thanos is a cosmic entity and Rulk has proven that he can absorb cosmic power. I don't think it has anything to do with his race since Rulk is draining his cosmic power from him.

Rulk went on an absorbing spree and he absorbed the god of hell powers while defeating him with the power cosmic.

I just don't see a reason for Thanos being an exception. Has Thanos ever resisted having his energy absorbed?

Except that Thanos isn't solely powered by the power cosmic, if at all. Someone being "cosmic" is a criteria for their category, not their power.

It's not just Thanos being an exception. It's about consistency and actual, tangible proof.

Rulk didn't absorb anything like Thanos during his run, most of which is pure, PIS-laden shite.

The fact that Rulk is allowed on this board at all is a minor miracle; applying some sort of limitless quality to him isn't going to wash.

That's the end of it as far as i'm concerned. If you want to take it up with Bada, then by all means, but I don't want to see it again in this thread.

carver9
Except that Thanos isn't solely powered by the power cosmic, if at all. Someone being "cosmic" is a criteria for their category, not their power.

It's not just Thanos being an exception. It's about consistency and actual, tangible proof.

Rulk didn't absorb anything like Thanos during his run, most of which is pure, PIS-laden shite.

The fact that Rulk is allowed on this board at all is a minor miracle; applying some sort of limitless quality to him isn't going to wash.

That's the end of it as far as i'm concerned. If you want to take it up with Bada, then by all means, but I don't want to see it again in this thread.

Deal, I will get off of the subject.

I didn't know you all looked at the character like that (mods). If I did, I wouldn't have stayed on the topic.

thanos-prime
Doesn't Thanos use the PC as one of his power sources? No he can but he doesn't.

TricksterPriest
I know it's not a prefered source, but he has the ability, yes?

thanos-prime
I know it's not a prefered source, but he has the ability, yes? Yes but when he uses it it makes him crazy or something along those lines.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by BigSid
Has Devil Hulk ever done anything outside of the mental plane? Chaos war he was around but got pawned thorgh PIS

DarkOdin
A) No limit fallacy.

You'd need actual proof.

also, what Trick said. VEry true the 2nd fight with Thor his energy absorbation didn't do jack.

ANd he must have a limit has he didn't absorb Galactus's power cosmic

SouthSpawn
Bump!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.