TeenNick goes retro with '90s programming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Source

Hell yeah, I finally get to watch Clarissa Explains it All once again.

Now, if only they add Salute your Shorts and Hey Dude to the block.

Peach
Hell.

Yes.

The Big O
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Piggott
That is pretty awesome, I'm always singing the tune for Clarissa Explains it all!

ADarksideJedi
YEA! I would love to see those shows again! Also Rocko's Modern Life should be put back on as well!I mean Ren and Stimpy is.So why not that show as well?

Darth Piggott
lol I've seen Rocko's Modern Life come on that NickToon package. I'm 22 years old watching cartoons I watched as a kid

Dr Mystery
I hope they bring back 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark?'.

Darth Piggott
I cant wait to see 'all that' with Alisa Reyes fine self

Mr. Rhythmic
SCOOOOOOOOOOORE

RE: Blaxican
I think it's going to be pretty funny when you guys see these shows that you used to watch to fervently as a kid only to realize that they're shit.

Darth Piggott
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I think it's going to be pretty funny when you guys see these shows that you used to watch to fervently as a kid only to realize that they're shit.

laughing out loud

I don't think that's possible

ADarksideJedi
I argee I would never think that!

Quincy
Kel put the screw in the tuna

Bro SMASH
Still no news on Doug?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Darth Piggott
laughing out loud

I don't think that's possible

Actually it's very possible I believe.

Rhovanion
Clarissa Explains It All is only one of those that I watched but that was one epic show!

As for '90s kids/youth series though; Are You Afraid Of The Dark, The Odyssey, Mirror Mirror, Ocean Girl, The Girl From Tomorrow and Halfway Across The Galaxy And Turn Left were the best ones in my opinion.

RoguePw25
Where's the Tomorrow People?

Mindset
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Where's the Tomorrow People? I don't remember that being on Nickelodeon.

In fact, I don't even know what that is.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

I wasn't a Clarissa Explains it All fan when I was watching Nick back then. I recently watch a few episodes and it was pretty good. Same with Salute Your Shorts. And Pete and Pete is an all time classic.

Dr Mystery
I forgot all about Pete and Pete.

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't remember that being on Nickelodeon.

In fact, I don't even know what that is.

It was a show in Nickeledeon. It was on Friday or Saturdays I can't remember but it was about these kids who could teleport.

colorofthehippo
ORANGE SODDDAAAAAA

ADarksideJedi
I remember a show I think is called The tomorrow kids but I am not sure now that was a good show. And Alex Mack as well!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.