Classic Thanos and Gamora vs Wolverine, Ad. Sabretooth, Gorgon, and Omega Red H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
This fight is pure H2h (no energy blasts, teleportation, etc), but Gamora can throw her sword if she likes, and Thanos can amp only strength (not durability). If there is anything lying around, they can use them as weapons.

They fight full potential bloodlusted.

Fight takes place in the following places.

1. In NY
2. In the Danger Room.
3. In an indestructible stadium.
4. On Thanos' ship.

Who wins? Debate, discuss, poll.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm unclear how team two stands a chance.

Tha C-Master
Well there was close debate on Wolverine and Gamora. Thanos using only his fists has been argued to be cut by Wolverine (and has happened on panel) I thought it would be interesting. I tried to make it as fair as possible.

srankmissingnin
Thanos solos. His last incarnation was essentially completely invulnerable, Godslayer broke on him.

Anyone of the three would take Gamora 10/10.

Tha C-Master
An older version, lol.

Silent Master
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Thanos solos. His last incarnation was essentially completely invulnerable, Godslayer broke on him.

Anyone of the three would take Gamora 10/10.

But Wolverine can move at blur speeds and bone claw Wolverine has cut Thanos.

Tha C-Master
There, adjusted the title. Classic version lol. I thought it was clear.

Black bolt z
Thanos solos with ridiculous ease does he not?

Tha C-Master
With just fists? He can be hurt, and he's not fast enough to avoid hits.

Bouboumaster
In a showing, we see him to destroy the faces of Hercules and Hulk by smashing them together. Thanos solos this.

Brockalizer
Thanos and Gamora would stomp. Wolverine has stated himself that swords made from particular metals or that have the right enchantment could take his head off. Stands to reason that the same would apply to Sabertooth, or Red. I believe that Godslayer probably would fit in the "highly likely" category in terms of accomplishing such a feat. Gorgon wouldn't stand a chance.

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos grabs Omega Red's tendrils and uses him to smash everyone on the other team.

Or he just punches all them out.

I'd give Surfer the advantage over this team in h2h tbh...

Silent Master
Bone claw Wolverine has already proven that he can cut Thanos, so Adamntium clawed Wolverine will cut Thanos' head of within the first nanosecond of the match.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Silent Master
Bone claw Wolverine has already proven that he can cut Thanos, so Adamntium clawed Wolverine will cut Thanos' head of within the first nanosecond of the match. He could do it way over 25 times in a second.

Brockalizer
Even if Wolverine was able to take out Thanos, and that's a BIG if. Gamora could probably take their heads.

Tha C-Master
People post here *after* I doze off? Grand.

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Even if Wolverine was able to take out Thanos, and that's a BIG if. Gamora could probably take their heads.

You'll have a fight on your hands, you sure that's what you mean?

TricksterPriest
Gamora, unlike Thanos, has demonstrated considerable skill. She gave Ronan a good fight with her skills.

Thanos however is fast enough, strong enough, and durable enough that team 2 is hosed.

Nihilist
laughing out loud bone claw Logan cutting Thanos...a sad troll using non cannon stuff.

Tha C-Master
Do you believe normal Wolverine can cut Classic Thanos?

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gamora, unlike Thanos, has demonstrated considerable skill. She gave Ronan a good fight with her skills.

Thanos however is fast enough, strong enough, and durable enough that team 2 is hosed. So at what point does the speed, strength, and durability prove too much if he can be cut?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Do you believe normal Wolverine can cut Classic Thanos?

So at what point does the speed, strength, and durability prove too much if he can be cut? Depends under some writers he clearly would but others not, but even if he did i wouldnt have a problem with adamantium cutting him. Logan wouldnt be able to do enough damage to harm Thanos though as Thanos has reacted to people who move/fight as fast or faster than Logan.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Nihilist
Depends under some writers he clearly would but others not, but even if he did i wouldnt have a problem with adamantium cutting him. Logan wouldnt be able to do enough damage to harm Thanos though as Thanos has reacted to people who move/fight as fast or faster than Logan. So you'd say Thanos has better speed, or reaction time?

Nihilist
So you'd say Thanos has better speed, or reaction time? Than who ?

Tha C-Master
Wolverine.

Or Gorgon for that matter.

Nihilist
Wolverine.

Or Gorgon for that matter. Not sure tbh as im no big fan of either, but i know Thanos has enough reaction feats against fast movers/FTL movers to handle himslef here.

Tha C-Master
True, and Thanos isn't a "speedster" in that sense, so he doesn't use that kind of movement enough for us to gauge it regularly.

Nihilist
True, and Thanos isn't a "speedster" in that sense, so he doesn't use that kind of movement enough for us to gauge it regularly. I agree, but imo he has used it enough that he aint getting beat here.

Tha C-Master
Yea, he has the reaction time.

What about Gamora. How would she fair against

Wolverine
Sabes
Gorgon
Omega Red
?

Nihilist
Yea, he has the reaction time.

What about Gamora. How would she fair against

Wolverine
Sabes
Gorgon
Omega Red
? Not sure tbh as i dont/havent read much of them guys, but iirc Gamora was equal to Wolverine in Infinty Crusade untill Maxam dropped out the sky and distracted her long enough for Loagn to strike.

Tha C-Master
So you think she and Logan are comparable then.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud bone claw Logan cutting Thanos...a sad troll using non cannon stuff.

Would you rather he brought up Adamantium Wolverine stabbing Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet? evil face

The Nuul
Red cant use his tendrils because this is H2H. Logan cant use his claws etc.... no weapons allowed.

Thanos wtfmutha****asobshitstomps.

Tha C-Master
They *can* use their weapons.

The Nuul
Then its not H2H.

Tha C-Master
It is in this thread.

carver9
Thanos solo's but I would like to add something... Thanos isn't a speedster and going by feats, everyone on the opposing team is faster.

Omega Vision
Team 1.

Come on now.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos solo's but I would like to add something... Thanos isn't a speedster and going by feats, everyone on the opposing team is faster. So even classic Thanos loses by being slower, do you think they can hurt him?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team 1.

Come on now. I was thinking based on other similar setups it would be a good discussion.

carver9
So even classic Thanos loses by being slower, do you think they can hurt him?

Yes, I think they could but Thanos enormous size is what saves him. I don't think he is one shotting any of them but he takes this.

Going by Thanos showings against Gamora, they could possibly give him HELL. Going by that alone, Wolverine would give him hell. I don't know about Thanos sometimes. Even during his scuffle with Spidey, it didn't look so good. Its kind of different taking on agility/speedster beings vs taking on brutes and people that shoot blast.

Tha C-Master
Yes, I think they could but Thanos enormous size is what saves him. I don't think he is one shotting any of them but he takes this.

Going by Thanos showings against Gamora, they could possibly give him HELL. Going by that alone, Wolverine would give him hell. I don't know about Thanos sometimes. Even during his scuffle with Spidey, it didn't look so good. Its kind of different taking on agility/speedster beings vs taking on brutes and people that shoot blast. So you think his body is too thick to be killed quickly then? I've made similar threads with Superman and such (with lowered durability and speed) and people were arguing Wolverine.

So the defining difference is that?

If they take out Gamora, can he be jumped?

carver9
So you think his body is too thick to be killed quickly then? I've made similar threads with Superman and such (with lowered durability and speed) and people were arguing Wolverine.

So the defining difference is that?

If they take out Gamora, can he be jumped?

I don't think they could beat him just like I don't think they could beat Hulk. Its their size (and Hulks healing factor). The damage wouldn't be major enough to drop him.

I never believed that Wolverine could cut Superman due to his bio forcefield BUT from what I hear, he lost that, so my opinion on the matter changed.

Again, these peeps would be bouncing all around Thanos but I just can see them dropping him.

Maybe if Wolvy did what he did to Rulk to Thanos... slash him across the eyes blinding him and going in for the kill.

I still can't see them dropping him though. What is Thanos best healing feat?

-Pr-
Superman's field was just replaced with his normal durability. He's not any less durable than he was before.

Tha C-Master
I don't think they could beat him just like I don't think they could beat Hulk. Its their size (and Hulks healing factor). The damage wouldn't be major enough to drop him.

I never believed that Wolverine could cut Superman due to his bio forcefield BUT from what I hear, he lost that, so my opinion on the matter changed.

Again, these peeps would be bouncing all around Thanos but I just can see them dropping him.

Maybe if Wolvy did what he did to Rulk to Thanos... slash him across the eyes blinding him and going in for the kill.

I still can't see them dropping him though. What is Thanos best healing feat? Supes damage soak was Bruce Wayne level for the match.

Well Thanos wasn't supposed to have hyper healing in this match. My question was more or less that his thickness would make it hard to make a fatal injury? Was that your point?

carver9
Supes damage soak was Bruce Wayne level for the match.

Well Thanos wasn't supposed to have hyper healing in this match. My question was more or less that his thickness would make it hard to make a fatal injury? Was that your point?

Yes, that is my argument along with Thanos physical makeup.

Wolverine taking on any character with bruce wayne level of durability and him not getting the nod is insane (if its a fist fight and depending on the character).

When did you make this thread?

Tha C-Master
Ok I see then.

What characters are the exception?

Here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=521432
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=512165
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=512322

Silent Master
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Would you rather he brought up Adamantium Wolverine stabbing Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet? evil face

Exactly, Wolverine would solo.

Tha C-Master
Exactly, Wolverine would solo. You see the light finally eh?

Silent Master
You see the light finally eh?

Wolverine is too fast, he can't be seen.

Tha C-Master
Well who can beat him in your opinion?

Juk3n
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Means what? Ronan has demonstraited skillz in excess of the Gorgon or Wolverine? confused

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Juk3n
Means what? Ronan has demonstraited skillz in excess of the Gorgon or Wolverine? confused Well you are here, so you know what I must ask.

Juk3n
not really , i was just skimming, ask away and i shall answer! smile

Tha C-Master
not really , i was just skimming, ask away and i shall answer! smile What do you think of the matchup?

TricksterPriest
Means what? Ronan has demonstraited skillz in excess of the Gorgon or Wolverine? confused Skill? No. Speed and strength above them by far? Certainly. He only won when he pulled out his universal weapon.

Silent Master
Well who can beat him in your opinion?

Only internet Chuck Norris.

Tha C-Master
Only internet Chuck Norris. And Duke Nukem... and Battletoads... cool

Silent Master
And Duke Nukem... and Battletoads... cool

Which are aspects of Chuck.

Tha C-Master
Duke is beyond mere Chuck, he is pure manliness and has balls of steel. And the Battletoads love to punch balls. We all know Wolverine hates that since Punisher wacked him there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.