Zeus (Marvel) runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
No rest between each fight. They happen one after the other. NO BFR. The opponent must be killed. How far can he get?

1. Hulk, Sasquatch, The Thing

2. Mr. Majestic, Big Barda, Wonder Woman

3. Hal Jordan, Jade (GL), Sodam Yat Ion

4. Superboy Prime

5. Thanos

TricksterPriest
.........Why is SBP below Thanos?

MrMind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
good question, the gauntlet is messed up

the ninjak
Maybe because Thanos can't die now.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by the ninjak
Maybe because Thanos can't die now.
Then what is the point of putting him in a gauntlet that you have to kill someone to beat

TheTyrant
Stops at Prime.

Maybe because Thanos defeated the Maker who according to Gladiator was the most powerful being in the universe?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TheTyrant

Maybe because Thanos defeated the Maker who according to Gladiator was the most powerful being in the universe?
Which we know for a fact to be wrong.
Gladz is a idiot.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Then what is the point of putting him in a gauntlet that you have to kill someone to beat

Because maybe Zeus can obliterate Thanos constantly counting as a win. Thanos needs a few seconds to return to healthy form.

I'm not aware of Zeus' melee feats besides his punches punishing Hulk so much he made him vomit blood standing over him.

keiththegreat
I wasn't really putting the gauntlet in any order. But think of it this way, Thanos, AFTER beating Superboy Prime, is a pretty tough fight when you don't heal in between.

TricksterPriest
I agree with that. Except I don't think he's getting past Prime.

Also, Maker was insane. Thanos specifically said she was crazy and not in control of her power. He also said they needed to keep her body alive so she wouldn't break out and wreck them.

DarkOdin
.........Why is SBP below Thanos? Because the Thanos fanboys are much greater then that of SbP lol

TricksterPriest
SMP? Or SBP? Big difference in power level.

DarkOdin
SMP? Or SBP? Big difference in power level. edited but it was reagrding fanboys not that charcters them self

PillarofOsiris
Well, the problem is, Zeus isn't really even breaking a sweat until 3, so the "no healing between each fight" isn't really going to affect things too much until then.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Stops at Prime.

Lulz. Not this shite again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.