Teen Titans vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
The Titans have the numbers advantage, but the Avengers have the strenght and experience. Who takes the majority?

Miss Martian
Wondergirl
Supergirl
Superboy
Kid Flash
Boomshell

vs.

Thor
Hulk
She Hulk
Wonderman

Philosophía
Hm.

Superboy takes care of Wonderman. Wondergirl of She-Hulk. Supergirl and Miss Martian of Thor. Kid Flash BFRs Hulk.

BattleMage
Avengers

Konton
Titans.

MrMind
yeah titans win, thor's the trouble but I think they can manage it.

iceman24567
Leaning towards the Avengers.

marwash22
this is a good match.

I'd say Avengers 'cause i think it would take a combined effort from Superboy, Supergirl and Wondergirl, just to beat Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^And that's if Thor fights purely like a brick and doesn't cut loose.

Avengers.

carver9
Thor and Hulk is enough trouble for that team.

aztec
Bump.. Anymore takers?

SamZED
Titans.

The Nuul
She Hulk and Wonderman are useless.

Its up to Thor and Hulk. They will have their hands full. Thor will have to use all of his powers and not slug it out. Hulk, does what he does best. The duo should be able to squeeze out the win but it wont be easy.

If the team can some how BFR Hulk then its over and they win.

Silent Master
Why are She-Hulk and Simon useless?

Konton
Because they're outgunned.

Flash can solo Hulk, Wonderman, and Shulkie. Then Thor is screwed against Flash + a team of low-mid level 100 class bricks, one of which who can pick away at his brain with telepathy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bart isn't soloing Hulk, Wonder Man and She-Hulk. GTFO. And lol.

What is it with you with females and the Teen Titans? I'm just curious. Any specific reason or just a personal preference?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Konton
Because they're outgunned.

Flash can solo Hulk, Wonderman, and Shulkie. Then Thor is screwed against Flash + a team of low-mid level 100 class bricks, one of which who can pick away at his brain with telepathy.

Odd, I've never seen him solo people of their level in the comics.

Konton
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bart isn't soloing Hulk, Wonder Man and She-Hulk. GTFO. And lol.

What is it with you with females and the Teen Titans? I'm just curious. Any specific reason or just a personal preference?

Speed theft ftw.

Me and what? lol. I just tend to post in female filled threads here because those matchups tend to be much less boring than something like Thor vs Superman, Superman vs Glads, Sentry vs -insert brick here-, etc.

My favorite characters are actually the Shade, Starman, Vrill Dox, and Drax... and, well, Elektra.

tkitna
Kid Flash isnt soloing anybody.

Avengers win

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

At a guess, almost all of the power houses of the Titans are female. Superboy's the strongest male they have, and several of the girls could take him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Konton
Speed theft ftw.

Me and what? lol. I just tend to post in female filled threads here because those matchups tend to be much less boring than something like Thor vs Superman, Superman vs Glads, Sentry vs -insert brick here-, etc.

My favorite characters are actually the Shade, Starman, Vrill Dox, and Drax... and, well, Elektra.

You're a fan of Vril? I would have never guessed.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.