The Best Defense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who has the best defensive weapon against attacks? Who also have more consistent showings/better showings with these defensive weapons?

Thor hammer
Wonder Woman bracers
Kyle shields

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mjolnir's defensive capabilities overall, or just energy absorption?

marwash22
dem bracers.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Mjolnir's defensive capabilities overall, or just energy absorption?

Overall.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kyle's best feat was preventing from Imperiex's energy from leaking IIRC. Thor's best feat is containing an explosion that had the power to nullify 1/5 of the Universe. Diana's is probably reflecting the combined might of the Greek Pantheon minus Ares.

If you take Kyle's feat at face value: Lantern > Mjolnir > Bracers in terms of high end feats. On an overall basis? Mjolnir > Lantern/Bracers. If we use current Green Lanterns, Bracers come in second place.

JakeTheBank
Mjolnir, though I can see how someone would vote for the bracers as they've never actually been destroyed on panel to my knowledge.

But overall, Mjolnir. It operates on a truly absurd scale when need be.

TricksterPriest
Bracers. Never seen them broken.

Bentley
I haven't seem enough of the Bracer's forcefields to messure them correctly. In the other hand, the ring has crazy defensive feats and Mjolnur too. I'd say the ring considering autoshields and space flight.

Philosophía
GL ring.

kevdude
Kyles ring/shields.

marwash22
part of the question is consistency, and outside of the high-end showings, random blasts have broken through a GL ring barrier. Dem bracers are haxx...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.