Ms. Marvel vs Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules

The Nuul
Skaar shitstomps.

BUSTER1
If this is Hulk 611 Skarr, Ms.Marvel dies HORRIBLY

MrMind
ms marvel is fast enough to dodge skaar's hits for a long time
but I don't think she can hurt him physically, skaar is very durable.
I don't think ms marvel can absorb skaar's gamma energy, she will get knock out if she tries to touch him.
but ms marvel maybe absorb his old power? if that work ms marvel wins, if not she loses.

jalek moye
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If this is Hulk 611 Skarr, Ms.Marvel dies HORRIBLY

That Skaar only appears in specific situations.

Ms Marvel wins, she's faster then him, flies, just as strong, has energy attacks, and cna absorb Old Power.

She'd eventually put him down, if he began to use his Old Power against her she'd absorb it and become even stronger. It's possible for him to win but Carol takes the majority.

celeyhyga17
I cant think she has enough to really take him out for the count..

jalek moye
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I cant think she has enough to really take him out for the count..

Why not? She's powerful and hes been hurt by damage that she can replicate and if he uses energy she can make herself stronger. It wil ltake a while but she cna put him down, and she's smart enough to figure out the ground thing if he starts to use it often.

Konton
Skaar rapes unless she BFRs him.

jalek moye
I'm behind in Hulk did he show something greater than normal during Chaos war or something?

Cuz otherwise I'm not seeing the belief that she can't hurt him

Nihilist
Ms Marvel wins, Skaar has 1 good showing people use all the time

jalek moye
Originally posted by Nihilist
Ms Marvel wins, Skaar has 1 good showing people use all the time

Thats what I thought was happening

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.