Superman Prime/Monarch vs Darkseid/OWAW Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

iceman24567
Team one stomps

quanchi112
Team 1 rapes team 2.

zeel
darkseid is in deep shit.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team one stomps

carver9
Monarch solo's.

celeyhyga17
Everyone dies except for Monarch. Someone will end up busting his suit and he self bfr's.

-Pr-
Don't know why you're using OWAW Superman...

TricksterPriest
I think that one is my fault and Philo's. vin

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sundipped Supes tears them in half

Galan007
Monarch, ftw.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
Monarch, ftw. And SMP can survive the blast. I see him turning and punching through Monarch's faceplate ftw.

Allankles
Team 2. Sundipped Supes will open Monarch's armor. Darkseid has a fair shot at it too given what he did to Imperiex Prime.

SM can sleep his ass off in the sun for all it matters, Team 1 would assrape these 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Team 2. Sundipped Supes will open Monarch's armor. Darkseid has a fair shot at it too given what he did to Imperiex Prime. Are you sure it's sundipped and not just owaw Superman ?

Slaanesh
team 1

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you sure it's sundipped and not just owaw Superman ?

There'd be no point in putting OWAW Superman in the fight otherwise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
There'd be no point in putting OWAW Superman in the fight otherwise. I would agree but I'd always stated sundipped.

Say I am using blood and thunder Thor I don't assume people will give him the power gem unless it's stated but I do agree a regular Superman from owaw has no business here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.