Nova/SuperSkrull vs Gladiator/Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins ?

carver9
I would love for you to stop making Gladiator threads but as for the fight Gladiator could solo this and pull the majority.

Nihilist
Anyone whos' not a whiny idiot care to comment?

Also id love for you Carver to break your neck.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Anyone whos' not a whiny idiot care to comment?

laughing

How are you doing Nihilist... long time no debate.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
laughing

How are you doing Nihilist... long time no debate. Debate with who, you ? youre a coward that uses BS on a regular as proof.

Black bolt z
Team 2

Glads>Nova
Ronan>Kl'rt

-Pr-
If you're not going to be civil Nihilist, then there's no need to post.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
If you're not going to be civil Nihilist, then there's no need to post. Civil ! he started the whole thing by complaining about a thread including a character he likes..is it against the rules now to use liked characters in threads?

Black bolt z
Civil ! he started the whole thing by complaining about a thread including a character he likes..is it against the rules now to use liked characters in threads? no expression

Saying

Isn't exactly civil now is it erm?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
no expression

Saying

Isn't exactly civil now is it erm? Didnt think it would be long before you would stick his neck in Jnr mod.

Yeah thats the kind of civil he deserves, would you like me to have said what i really meant?

dmills
Team 1

Nova takes out Glads.
Klr't can take Ronan VIA brain bubble

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
Team 1

Nova takes out Glads.
Klr't can take Ronan VIA brain bubble How is Nova taking out Gladiator ?

dmills
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Nova taking out Gladiator ? By beating his ass. How's Gladiator going to take out Nova?

Black bolt z
By beating his ass. How's Gladiator going to take out Nova?

By beating his ass. But is a stronger and gheyer way then Nova.

dmills
But is a stronger and gheyer way then Nova. What?

dmills
So is this gonna turn into another Nova vs Glads debate? Ok cool, let's get the preliminary stuff outta the way. Strength edge to Glads, speed, durability roughly even, energy output and versatility go to Nova (but we can go there if need be), and the heat vision won't do squat.

Your left with what? An advantage in strength, which as shown before means nothing. And please don't bring up Xenith cause she gave Glads problems too.

Nihilist
So is this gonna turn into another Nova vs Glads debate? if so Nova wins.

quanchi112
By beating his ass. How's Gladiator going to take out Nova? Stronger, faster, more durable. I think that pretty much covers it.

Black bolt z
What? Glads beats nova by beating him up. Glads is just physically stronger then Nova but a good degree. And while Nova does have a massive versitility going for him, IMO glads would still win a fight between the 2.

Nihilist
Stronger, faster, more durable. I think that pretty much covers it. Stronger yes, combat speed faster and durable...nope.

I say Klrt would take Ronan down and then they can team up on Gladiator. Team 1

quanchi112
Stronger yes, combat speed faster and durable...nope. You think Nova is more durable than Gladiator ?

Nihilist
You think Nova is more durable than Gladiator ? On average yes, going by his showing when he had the full Nova force and towards the end of his arc.

-Pr-
Civil ! he started the whole thing by complaining about a thread including a character he likes..is it against the rules now to use liked characters in threads?

No. It isn't civil to mouth off at people, though.

What you were doing was technically bashing.

quanchi112
On average yes, going by his showing when he had the full Nova force and towards the end of his arc. Ok, you have me here. I am unfamiliar with the end of his series. I wil have to look into this hopefully soon.

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
No. It isn't civil to mouth off at people, though.

What you were doing was technically bashing. Ok i accept that, but does he need to whine everytime someone he wanks is in a thread because it f*cking boring now.

dmills
Ok, you have me here. I am unfamiliar with the end of his series. I wil have to look into this hopefully soon. Hey Quan. You have a chance to see the fight they had back in 93?

quanchi112
Hey Quan. You have a chance to see the fight they had back in 93? Yeah I have nova's entire run somewhere on a disk or a hard drive. I can't remember all the details though or where it's at to plug it in.

dmills
In terms of durability Nova has all of the feats that booger eaters like to see. Solar system busting blasts, super massive crushing pressures, heat of stars, punches from class 100+ beings etc.

Speed wise the same. Flying at super luminal speeds, moving faster then the eye can follow etc.

Strength wise it's a little tricky to place him.

-Pr-
Ok i accept that, but does he need to whine everytime someone he wanks is in a thread because it f*cking boring now.

Stick him on ignore, is all i can really suggest.

dmills
Yeah I have nova's entire run somewhere on a disk or a hard drive. I can't remember all the details though or where it's at to plug it in. Cool beans. I posted the entire fight in Nova's respect thread if you want to take a look.

quanchi112
In terms of durability Nova has all of the feats booger eaters like to see. Solar system busting blasts, super massive crushing pressures, heat of stars, punches from class 100+ beings etc.

Speed wise the same. Flying at super luminal speeds, moving faster then the eye can follow etc. In his own book like any character he's going to feat it up but the Nova I remember was a quick thinker who was always in trouble with going toe to toe with these heavyweights. Now if all that changed at the end of the run I haven't the slightest but I'm getting a tingly quanny sense people are using feats to claw his way out of there.

Until I leaf through his current run I can't say for certain.

dmills
In his own book like any character he's going to feat it up but the Nova I remember was a quick thinker who was always in trouble with going toe to toe with these heavyweights. Now if all that changed at the end of the run I haven't the slightest but I'm getting a tingly quanny sense people are using feats to claw his way out of there.

Until I leaf through his current run I can't say for certain. His speed and durability have always been consistent.

carver9
Gladiator STOMPS Nova and Nova doesn't have the type of speed feats Gladiator have... not even close. Those scans that you put up of Nova speed wasn't that impressive. The best speed feat I have seen from Nova was his fight against Drax and that still fails in comparison to what Glads has done.

Then he already got stomped by Gladiator cousin, imagine what Gladiator will do to him. I can honestly see Glad taking both out by himself... they don't have the power to stop him.

Black bolt z
Gladiator STOMPS Nova and Nova doesn't have the type of speed feats Gladiator have... not even close. Those scans that you put up of Nova speed wasn't that impressive. The best speed feat I have seen from Nova was his fight against Drax and that still fails in comparison to what Glads has done.

Then he already got stomped by Gladiator cousin, imagine what Gladiator will do to him. I can honestly see Glad taking both out by himself... they don't have the power to stop him. no expression.

carver9
no expression.

Lol... laughing out loud

How are you doing BB? Long time no see. You don't get on that much any more.

By the way, I was on track with my post.

celeyhyga17
Lol... laughing out loud

How are you doing BB? Long time no see. You don't get on that much any more.

By the way, I was on track with my post.

Except the getting stomped by Xenith part. Actually the rest of your post too. laughing

dmills

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_NovaV21-Page29.jpg

I'm sure Glads would disagree about combat speed.

One post in and you're already in the hole. I'd advise you to stop now cause it'll only get worse from here for you.

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Except the getting stomped by Xenith part. Actually the rest of your post too. laughing He makes it easy by making grandiose declarations huh?

celeyhyga17

Then he already got stomped by Gladiator cousin, imagine what Gladiator will do to him. I can honestly see Glad taking both out by himself... they don't have the power to stop him.

Combat speed hmm.... Should I even bother? I don't know why you keep saying his combat speed is not up to snuff. Here he destroys many Kree Sentries. A lone sentry is very powerful and is used by the Kree as part of their military force, powerful enough to subjugate worlds. The best part is he was moving and battling at faster than light speeds (superluminal) on his way to the Kree homeworld. He was moving so fast the Phalanx had to use teleportation with rapid-reaction positioning just to catch up to him.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0004.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0005.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0006.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0007.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0009.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0010.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0014.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0015.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0017.jpg

He was bustin these sentries instantaneously.
His combat speed when he wants to is off the charts.

dmills
Combat speed hmm.... Should I even bother? I don't know why you keep saying his combat speed is not up to snuff. Here he destroys many Kree Sentries. A lone sentry is very powerful and is used by the Kree as part of their military force, powerful enough to subjugate worlds. The best part is he was moving and battling at faster than light speeds (superluminal) on his way to the Kree homeworld. He was moving so fast the Phalanx had to use teleportation with rapid-reaction positioning just to catch up to him.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0004.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0005.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0006.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0007.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0009.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0010.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0014.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0015.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Nova_v4_4_0017.jpg

His combat speed when he wants to is off the charts. You may have to define super luminal for him.

celeyhyga17
You may have to define super luminal for him.

embarrasment

dmills
embarrasment laughing out loud Just sayin'

WhiteWitchKing
Stronger yes, combat speed faster and durable...nope.

Stronger? Yes
Faster? Yes
Durable? Maybe. Nova's shields puts on Gladiator's level.

Heat vision: Gravimetric Beams are vastly superior.
Ice Breath: Gravimetric Beams can match it as well. Holding down Xenith (by just a rookie) is similar to Kallark's ice breath holding Tarene.

But then Nova has World Mind and teleportation tech. Team 1 takes this 6/10.

Nova has fought Xenith before so that Psionic damper strategy comes in handy as one way of dealing with Gladiator.
Second way would be to synthesis radiation that's specifically weakens Gladiator.
Third way he stargates Gladiator into a star that emits the specific radiation that weakans Gladiator.
Fourth way, he underhandedly bfr Ronan while fighting Gladiator. Then presses Gladiator to keep him busy for Kl'rt to into the fray for a 2 to 1.

dmills
@white witch,

I think the issue that *some* ppl have is that they don't believe Nova has a way of hurting peeps like Glads straight up. So for them, Glads just dances a jig right through Nova's best.

Nihilist
hysterical2

Then he already got stomped by Gladiator cousin, imagine what Gladiator will do to him. I can honestly see Glad taking both out by himself... they don't have the power to stop him. Actually reading comics would help your stance.

Warlord
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Stronger? Yes
Faster? Yes
Durable? Maybe. Nova's shields puts on Gladiator's level.

Heat vision: Gravimetric Beams are vastly superior.
Ice Breath: Gravimetric Beams can match it as well. Holding down Xenith (by just a rookie) is similar to Kallark's ice breath holding Tarene.

But then Nova has World Mind and teleportation tech. Team 1 takes this 6/10.

Nova has fought Xenith before so that Psionic damper strategy comes in handy as one way of dealing with Gladiator.
Second way would be to synthesis radiation that's specifically weakens Gladiator.
Third way he stargates Gladiator into a star that emits the specific radiation that weakans Gladiator.
Fourth way, he underhandedly bfr Ronan while fighting Gladiator. Then presses Gladiator to keep him busy for Kl'rt to into the fray for a 2 to 1.

this

quanchi112
His speed and durability have always been consistent. His durability hasn't been up to Gladiator's level until recently I can tell you that much.

His speed has always been up there but so has Gladiator's.

dmills
His durability hasn't been up to Gladiator's level until recently I can tell you that much.

His speed has always been up there but so has Gladiator's. Nah. If anything his hard durability has waned a little bit under DnA because they like to emphasize gravity shields. Classic Nova up through his third volume was just flat out nigh invulnerable. I can recall the Rhino being dazed just from running into him, crashing into the moon at sub light speed unharmed etc. Plus he had the quick healing/recovery thing going for him as well.

Anyway I won't keep spamming this thread up. The Glads vs Nova thing has been done. Dig up the old thread. As for this fight team 1 wins. Nova would beat Ronan relatively quickly, Kl'rt can keep Glads busy with containment bubbles, barriers etc. Then Nova comes over. Energy drain, compressed grav pulses to the dome, psionic disruption etc. Glads is done.

quanchi112
Nah. If anything his hard durability has waned a little bit under DnA because they like to emphasize gravity shields. Classic Nova up through his third volume was just flat out nigh invulnerable. I can recall the Rhino being dazed just from running into him, crashing into the moon at sub light speed unharmed etc. Plus he had the quick healing/recovery thing going for him as well.

Anyway I won't keep spamming this thread up. The Glads vs Nova thing has been done. Dig up the old thread. As for this fight team 1 wins. Nova would beat Ronan relatively quickly, Kl'rt can keep Glads busy with containment bubbles, barriers etc. Then Nova comes over. Energy drain, compressed grav pulses to the dome, psionic disruption etc. Glads is done. If anything his hard durability isn't as good as Glads has been consistently portrayed throughout the years.

carver9
Nah. If anything his hard durability has waned a little bit under DnA because they like to emphasize gravity shields. Classic Nova up through his third volume was just flat out nigh invulnerable. I can recall the Rhino being dazed just from running into him, crashing into the moon at sub light speed unharmed etc. Plus he had the quick healing/recovery thing going for him as well.

Anyway I won't keep spamming this thread up. The Glads vs Nova thing has been done. Dig up the old thread. As for this fight team 1 wins. Nova would beat Ronan relatively quickly, Kl'rt can keep Glads busy with containment bubbles, barriers etc. Then Nova comes over. Energy drain, compressed grav pulses to the dome, psionic disruption etc. Glads is done.

He isn't taking Glads out as easy as he did Gladiator cousin... its been YEARS since Gladiator lost his confidence. Its to the point where that's not even a factor that should be brought up in a fight regarding him.

Energy drain? What is he draining from Glads? Its a possibility that THAT tactic might not even work since his power is fueled off of his mood. He might pull the "can't touch me if I will it" thingy that he did to Vulcan.

Compressed gravity? You are getting this from his fight against Glads cousin huh? Look at how Glads handled been "compressed" when faced Poloris.

Skrull is getting his sh** wrecked by Glads. I feel safe to say that Skrull would fall before Ronin.

celeyhyga17
I'll give Gladz the dur edge. But if anything, Gladz will get beat the same way his Xenith was.

carver9
I'll give Gladz the dur edge. But if anything, Gladz will get beat the same way his Xenith was.

She was manhandling Nova and Gladiator is more powerful than her. The only reason Glads didn't take her out during their brawl was due to the fact that he was shocked that someone was still alive from his race.

The reason he is more powerful than her is because Gladiator was the only being that actually went through the "Gladiator" experiment which amped his already Superman stats a hundred folds.

She didn't go through this same treatment/experiment.

dmills
He isn't taking Glads out as easy as he did Gladiator cousin... its been YEARS since Gladiator lost his confidence. Its to the point where that's not even a factor that should be brought up in a fight regarding him.

Energy drain? What is he draining from Glads? Its a possibility that THAT tactic might not even work since his power is fueled off of his mood. He might pull the "can't touch me if I will it" thingy that he did to Vulcan.

Compressed gravity? You are getting this from his fight against Glads cousin huh? Look at how Glads handled been "compressed" when faced Poloris.

Skrull is getting his sh** wrecked by Glads. I feel safe to say that Skrull would fall before Ronin.

1) It's not about lose of confidence, his strength is psionic in nature so it makes no difference.

2) Glads was losing confidence in WOK when Rocket and that blue phoenix chick tricked him into thinking he was being mauled by quantum weaponry.

3) You may want to actually read that Xenith fight instead of looking at the pretty pictures.

carver9
1) It's not about lose of confidence, his strength is psionic in nature so it makes no difference.

2) Glads was losing confidence in WOK when Rocket and that blue phoenix chick tricked him into thinking he was being mauled by quantum weaponry.

3) You may want to actually read that Xenith fight instead of looking at the pretty pictures.

Which I think he could fight since he basically have more experience with his powers than his cousin.

He wasnt loosing his confidence during WOK... he was getting mind raped and he actually "fought" it and blitzed rachel. Two different things mills.

3). I like the pretty pictures sad.

On the real though... Xenith hasn't shown anything to put her on Glads level and like I said before... Nova was losing and straight up admitting that Xenith was physically above him... that is why he pulled out that psionic tactic. He was getting that a** tapped "Riddick".

dmills
If anything his hard durability isn't as good as Glads has been consistently portrayed throughout the years.

The difference is negligible. Besides Nova was able to bust him up pretty good during their little fight so the point is moot. And that was with Glads own energy. Nova's energy projection has increased exponentially since then.

quanchi112
The difference is negligible. Besides Nova was able to bust him up pretty good during their little fight so the point is moot. And that was with Glads own energy. Nova's energy projection has increased exponentially since then. I don't think it is and even in your own reasoning he has to be clever with his powers and think critically. Glads can just punch his lights out.

dmills
Which I think he could fight since he basically have more experience with his powers than his cousin.

He wasnt loosing his confidence during WOK... he was getting mind raped and he actually "fought" it and blitzed rachel. Two different things mills.

3). I like the pretty pictures sad.

On the real though... Xenith hasn't shown anything to put her on Glads level and like I said before... Nova was losing and straight up admitting that Xenith was physically above him... that is why he pulled out that psionic tactic. He was getting that a** tapped "Riddick".

He wasn't mind raped. She put a mental illusion in his head making him "believe" that Rocket was blasting him with a quantum cannon. The whole purpose of which was to expoilt his psionic weakness.

LMAO! Stop making shyte up Carver. Rich said no such thing and he was kicking her ass before he got distracted with his brother. Read the ENTIRE fight. The psionic thing came after he found out his bro was ok. He came back to his senses and beat her up in the most efficient manner possible. That's his style. Booger eaters don't dig it, but that's what he does.

dmills
I don't think it is and even in your own reasoning he has to be clever with his powers and think critically. Glads can just punch his lights out.

Based on what? What you think you might remember? Because iirc you only a few posts ago said that you weren't read up to speed on Nova.

LOL! No mid herald is punching Nova's lights out. To suggest so would be lowballing Rich to the fullest.

Based on what? What you think you might remember? Because iirc you only a few posts ago said that you weren't read up to speed on Nova.

LOL! No mid herald is punching Nova's lights out. To suggest so would be lowballing Rich to the fullest. gladiator is not a mid herald.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
gladiator is not a mid herald. this

carver9
The difference is negligible. Besides Nova was able to bust him up pretty good during their little fight so the point is moot. And that was with Glads own energy. Nova's energy projection has increased exponentially since then.

Lol... Gladiator was toying with Nova. He even made Nova hurt himself by rambing into his chest. The only way Nova even did any type of damage was when he redirected Gladiator power back at him but besides that (which didn't even work)... Nova wasn't a threat at all.

dmills
Originally posted by 753
gladiator is not a mid herald. I could've sworn be was listed as one. Whatever though. Still isn't happening.

dmills
Lol... Gladiator was toying with Nova. He even made Nova hurt himself by rambing into his chest. The only way Nova even did any type of damage was when he redirected Gladiator power back at him but besides that (which didn't even work)... Nova wasn't a threat at all. Lulz.

carver9
So a guy that can swim through stars, bust planets to dust, has a win against Thor, take out the Nova corps, stalemate Supreme, fly 100 times the speed of light, push planets etc... etc, isn't a high herald?

I could've sworn be was listed as one. Whatever though. Still isn't happening. he's legit high herald. still give the win to nova. SS should also prevail over Ronan, IMO

dmills
So a guy that can swim through stars, bust planets to dust, has a win against Thor, take out the Nova corps, stalemate Supreme, fly 100 times the speed of light, push planets etc... etc, isn't a high herald? He absolutely should be imo but I don't drive forum consensus.. But what kills me is that you're saying he stomps Nova, a guy who tanked solar system busting blasts, swam through neutron stars, killed Annihilus, took out the Shi-ar imperial guard, easily destroyed moon sized ships and a guy whom you have also said was a high herald. So where's the stomp coming from if you have two guys of relatively equal power?

JakeTheBank
He absolutely should be imo. But what kills me is that your saying he stomps Nova, whom you have also said was a high herald. So where's the stomp coming from if you have two guys of relatively equal power?

Because it's Gladiator and that's Carv. biscuits

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Because it's Gladiator and that's Carv. biscuits Yeah well I'm sick of that shyte. Everytime it's his guy it's a " 10/10 stomp" or some other tomfoolery like "Glads stomps Kl'rt and Nova Prime by himself". Then you have the constant quoting scans out of context etc. I like the guy but damn. Cut the bullshyte.

JakeTheBank
Eh, Carv is as Carv does. He means well.

...I think. mmm

As for Nova and Glads, it would be a damn good fight all things considered. I certainly don't see Gladiator waltzing all over Rich. Nova's feats are too good for that, imo.

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Eh, Carv is as Carv does. He means well.

...I think. mmm

As for Nova and Glads, it would be a damn good fight all things considered. I certainly don't see Gladiator waltzing all over Rich. Nova's feats are too good for that, imo. Most ppl that know what they're talking about would say something to that effect. Carver though thinks that Gladiator took down the entire Nova Corps by himself lol! I've repeatedly asked for scans of this, -cause I haven't seen it- but get silence in return. At one point he was swore up and down that Glads had stomped Nova easily before during WOK. Turns out when he posted the scans, it was Tarcel lol!

carver9
Most ppl that know what they're talking about would say something to that effect. Carver though thinks that Gladiator took down the entire Nova Corps by himself lol! I've repeatedly asked for scans of this, -cause I haven't seen it- but get silence in return. At one point he was swore up and down that Glads had stomped Nova easily before during WOK. Turns out when he posted the scans, it was Tarcel lol!

Lol...

Dmills, I never said Gladiator would stomp him but what I did say is that Gladiator could possibly solo this if everyone fight in character.

Imo... Nova would give ANY high heralds a fight and I can see him pulling at least 4/10 against some of them but Glads isn't one of them since I think he doesn't have the tools to drop him.

carver9
Most ppl that know what they're talking about would say something to that effect. Carver though thinks that Gladiator took down the entire Nova Corps by himself lol! I've repeatedly asked for scans of this, -cause I haven't seen it- but get silence in return. At one point he was swore up and down that Glads had stomped Nova easily before during WOK. Turns out when he posted the scans, it was Tarcel lol!

I never said that it was the tru nova but it was a replacement that was just as powerful

dmills
I never said that it was the tru nova but it was a replacement that was just as powerful Originally posted by carver9
Lol...

Dmills, I never said Gladiator would stomp him but what I did say is that Gladiator could possibly solo this if everyone fight in character.

Imo... Nova would give ANY high heralds a fight and I can see him pulling at least 4/10 against some of them but Glads isn't one of them since I think he doesn't have the tools to drop him. Everyone's entitled to an opinion. No matter how wrong stick out tongue

dmills
I never said that it was the tru nova but it was a replacement that was just as powerful Yes you did and I can dig it up if need be. And it's physically impossible for any Nova prime to be as powerful as Rich Rider.

Having said that, I'd like to apologize publicly for taking an uncivilized tone. Sometimes we get so dug into our little positions we forget civility. It's only comics lol!

And I just gotta chuckle out of your "Riddick" reference. Good one lol!

celeyhyga17
I never said that it was the tru nova but it was a replacement that was just as powerful

Potentially as powerful. But he wasnt. The Nova force is sooo vast and it takes a whole lot more than being Nova Prime for a day or two to use it correctly. It's like saying a rookie GL is as powerful as Hal. That's a resounding no!

carver9
Potentially as powerful. But he wasnt. The Nova force is sooo vast and it takes a whole lot more than being Nova Prime for a day or two to use it correctly. It's like saying a rookie GL is as powerful as Hal. That's a resounding no!

I agree but you have to think about this... it was more than one of the novas fighting Glads and he took both of them out with ease whereas Nova fought one and kind of struggled (even though he was controlled by the phalanx) to take her out. Glads was one shotting them and that's pretty high end...especially since one of them was replacing Nova Prime.

The rest of his fights against the rest of the nova click was off panel... we just see someone saying "he took out the entire group of nova members".

carver9
Yes you did and I can dig it up if need be. And it's physically impossible for any Nova prime to be as powerful as Rich Rider.

Having said that, I'd like to apologize publicly for taking an uncivilized tone. Sometimes we get so dug into our little positions we forget civility. It's only comics lol!

And I just gotta chuckle out of your "Riddick" reference. Good one lol!

If I said that, I didn't mean it like that. It was kind of obvious that was the true Rich.

celeyhyga17
I agree but you have to think about this... it was more than one of the novas fighting Glads and he took both of them out with ease whereas Nova fought one and kind of struggled (even though he was controlled by the phalanx) to take her out. Glads was one shotting them and that's pretty high end...especially since one of them was replacing Nova Prime.

The rest of his fights against the rest of the nova click was off panel... we just see someone saying "he took out the entire group of nova members".

first off, you make it seam like it was the entirety of the Novas.
second, ever heard of the fodder principle?
third, you keep saying "he took out the entire Nova force" all the time you debate for Gladz and leave out important parts. you are cherry picker supreme I tell ya! laughing

carver9
first off, you make it seam like it was the entirety of the Novas.
second, ever heard of the fodder principle?
third, you keep saying "he took out the entire Nova force" all the time you debate for Gladz and leave out important parts. you are cherry picker supreme I tell ya! laughing

Lol... my bad.

Ok, it wasn't All of them BUT even if it was, what difference would it have made. The 2 to 3 that was there got one shotted and he pretty much didnt register the blast that he was hit by (only said "ouch" but didn't even move a muscle).

Why is someone that has possession of the same abilities as Nova Prime fodder?

celeyhyga17
Lol... my bad.

Ok, it wasn't All of them BUT even if it was, what difference would it have made. The 2 to 3 that was there got one shotted and he pretty much didnt register the blast that he was hit by (only said "ouch" but didn't even move a muscle).

I'm talking about the Nova Centurions you keep bringing up.

carver9
I'm talking about the Nova Centurions you keep bringing up.

So you think if more would have shown up it would have made a difference? I understand what you mean by fodder but it still doesn't take away from the feat and the female that was there (the one that was getting choked by Glads)... wasn't she the one that gave N Prime a fight when he was mind controlled?

celeyhyga17
So you think if more would have shown up it would have made a difference? I understand what you mean by fodder but it still doesn't take away from the feat and the female that was there (the one that was getting choked by Glads)... wasn't she the one that gave N Prime a fight when he was mind controlled?

ure way off. plus im lessening ure statement of "beating the entire Nova force". what's the point of saying "So you think if more would have shown up it would have made a difference?" ure confusing ureself.

quanchi112

LOL! No mid herald is punching Nova's lights out. To suggest so would be lowballing Rich to the fullest. Glads fight with Nova in how he was just above him Nova can't slug it out with him. I also recall Surfer treating him like an utter nonfactor and in some ancient issue Nova I believe was trying to beat someone Hulk comes out of nowhere and calmly oneshots the threat.

Maybe at the end of his series he moved up the chain but the Nova I knew wasn't near these top tiers in terms of power or durability.

dmills
Lol... my bad.

Ok Nova history 101.

It's because Richard's body was altered to house the entire Nova Force matrix. In essence he's a living conduit for its energy. He'd die without it. This actually occurred waaay back after the first destruction of Xandar in the war with the skrulls. Queen Adora resequenced his dna to house the code or "spirit of Xandar", so that if ever Xandar was destroyed someone would hold the code to resurrect the planet. When he took control of the raw Nova Force from Supernova, he became the living embodiment of the raw or "primal" Nova Force. For illustrative purposes, this;

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1295654038308.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1295654053062.jpg
After fighting firelord, air walker, Glads and a Shi-ar armada, Adora calmed him down and he poured the Nova force into the planet to rebirth it.

This was touched on in his third series and was expounded on by DnA. Basically his body is designed to accommodate more Nova Force then any other Nova can handle. He'd die without it.

dmills
Glads fight with Nova in how he was just above him Nova can't slug it out with him. I also recall Surfer treating him like an utter nonfactor and in some ancient issue Nova I believe was trying to beat someone Hulk comes out of nowhere and calmly oneshots the threat.

Maybe at the end of his series he moved up the chain but the Nova I knew wasn't near these top tiers in terms of power or durability.

I hear ya man. Couple of things.

1) The Nova v Glads fight took place in the very first issue of vol.2. Nova was just coming into his own as a centurion and hadn't fully come to grips with his new power.

2) That fight was nearly 20 years ago. Novas's a hell of a lot more powerful now then he was back then.

3) The "fight" with Norrin was a non fight with neither going balls out. Surfer got a shot in, Nova got a shot in and they grappled till they hit planetside. Surfer came across as a badass and all, but Rich was unscathed and ready to go. No *objective* conclusion can be made from that. The hyperbole was in favor of Norrin though.

Furthermore Norrin is a member of the trinity. A highest of high herald character along with Thor and Supes. Nova ain't on that level. No shame in a "lose" to one of those 3. They kick everyone's ass.

dmills
I understand what you mean by fodder but it still doesn't take away from the feat and the female that was there (the one that was getting choked by Glads)... wasn't she the one that gave N Prime a fight when he was mind controlled?

No. The *female* getting choked by Glads was Tarcel. The chick that blasted Glads in the back was Suki. The chick that fought Rich was Ko-Rell.

carver9

1) The Nova v Glads fight took place in the very first issue of vol.2. Nova was just coming into his own as a centurion and hadn't fully come to grips with his new power.

2) That fight was nearly 20 years ago. Novas's a hell of a lot more powerful now then he was back then.

3) The "fight" with Norrin was a non fight with neither going balls out. Surfer got a shot in, Nova got a shot in and they grappled till they hit planetside. Surfer came across as a badass and all, but Rich was unscathed and ready to go. No *objective* conclusion can be made from that. The hyperbole was in favor of Norrin though.

Furthermore Norrin is a member of the trinity. A highest of high herald character along with Thor and Supes. Nova ain't on that level. No shame in a "lose" to one of those 3. They kick everyone's ass.

But Gladiator has defeated Thor and almost beat the h*** out of Masterson (until he got snuck attacked). So if any is on the level of the 3 that you just named, its Kallark (and him and Surfer are the only ones to show planetary level power.).

carver9
No. The *female* getting choked by Glads was Tarcel. The chick that blasted Glads in the back was Suki. The chick that fought Rich was Ko-Rell.

Gotcha...

You all are very knowledged with Nova... good sh**.

Why don't you consider him high herald and why don't you put him on Thors, Surfer, and Supes level?

celeyhyga17
Gotcha...

You all are very knowledged with Nova... good sh**.

Why don't you consider him high herald and why don't you put him on Thors, Surfer, and Supes level?

Easy. The other 3 have a laundry list of high herald feats. Nova though not a rookie, is new to the game of herald levelers.

carver9
Easy. The other 3 have a laundry list of high herald feats. Nova though not a rookie, is new to the game of herald levelers.

I agree but you have to base things off of the "average" NOT off of high end feats and on average, Nova operate just as good as those 3 (well, I wouldn't include Surfer).

celeyhyga17
I agree but you have to base things off of the "average" NOT off of high end feats and on average, Nova operate just as good as those 3 (well, I wouldn't include Surfer).

you just answered ure own question. if you take their averages, the larger amount of high herald feats gives the 3 higher averages.

Btw I don't get u sometimes. You were singing the praises of Thor not too long ago and claiming he is the best of the routinely considered high heralds. Now ure saying "Nova operate just as good as those 3 (well, I wouldn't include Surfer)."

WTH??!?!?!

dmills

It's the head 2 heads that kill him. Dude has the power set of a high herald. His highest feats are certainly worthy of the title. But bottomline, like someone said earlier, head to head with the big dogs count, and as much as I want to, I can't objectively give him that rank.

carver9
you just answered ure own question. if you take their averages, the larger amount of high herald feats gives the 3 higher averages.

Btw I don't get u sometimes. You were singing the praises of Thor not too long ago and claiming he is the best of the routinely considered high heralds. Now ure saying "Nova operate just as good as those 3 (well, I wouldn't include Surfer)."

WTH??!?!?!

Lol... even though I think Thor is above all doesn't mean that people can't be on his level. In a one on one match, I would give Thor 8/10 against both Supes and Gladiator but imo they are still high heralds. Thor is just that good and powerful to me. Just like Nova... in a match, Nova would get his wind pipe crushed by Thor but that still doesn't make him less formidable to the other heralds. Even though I give Glads and Supes the majority against him doesn't place him out of their tier. His powerset along with his physical stats makes him a high herald. If you take away CIS... its a possibility he could possibly pull a majority against Supes and Glads imo.

I didn't answer my question because you are not understanding what "average showings mean. On average, he operates on their level imo.

celeyhyga17
Lol... even though I think Thor is above all doesn't mean that people can't be on his level. In a one on one match, I would give Thor 8/10 against both Supes and Gladiator but imo they are still high heralds. Thor is just that good and powerful to me. Just like Nova... in a match, Nova would get his wind pipe crushed by Thor but that still doesn't make him less formidable to the other heralds. Even though I give Glads and Supes the majority against him doesn't place him out of their tier. His powerset along with his physical stats makes him a high herald. If you take away CIS... its a possibility he could possibly pull a majority against Supes and Glads imo.

I didn't answer my question because you are not understanding what "average showings mean. On average, he operates on their level imo.

I was talkin about how u just seemingly bumped Surfer above Thor or Supes.

dmills

I didn't answer my question because you are not understanding what "average showings mean. On average, he operates on their level imo. I see it a bit different then that. Power-set per match up matter more to me then anything. For example, I think Nova matches up much better against an average Thor or Supes then he does with an average Surfer. But most people here just look at the names and think of the head to head record vs the best on panel and on panel against the best, my boy just ain't that impressive. Another thing is that a lot of ppl just don't know the character, so I gotta spend like 5 pages just explaining what he can do.

Nova is a unique character in that the power level doesn't jibe with the showings. The whole cosmic spiderman thing has to be upheld or whatever. Phucking Brevoort.

carver9
I was talkin about how u just seemingly bumped Surfer above Thor or Supes.

Naah, it wasn't a bump up. Thor fights like a brute majority of the time which gives Nova more opportunities than facing someone of Surfer RECENT caliber. Recently, Surfer has been throwing everything at the peeps he is fighting whereas Thor is still fighting in his old fashion state.

carver9
I see it a bit different then that. Power-set per match up matter more to me then anything. For example, I think Nova matches up much better against an average Thor or Supes then he does with an average Surfer. But most people here just look at the names and think of the head to head record vs the best on panel. And on panel against the best, my boy ain't that impressive.

Nova is a unique character in that the power level doesn't jibe with the showings. The whole cosmic spiderman thing has to be upheld or whatever.

Dmills, you look more at versatility than anything. I have been noticing that from you.

I agree though, I think he would match up better against Thor and Supes rather than Surfer.

dmills
Deleted

dmills
Dmills, you look more at versatility than anything. I have been noticing that from you.

I agree though, I think he would match up better against Thor and Supes rather than Surfer. That certainly plays a huge role for me, but more then anything I look at the match up on a case by case basis. Nova has a power set that allows him to match up well with just about any herald, so in a forum setting he can get lots of cheap wins lol! A lot of ppl don't like it but I'm not obligated to argue a straight up fight all the time. This ain't DBZ. They're playing checkers, I'm playing chess.

carver9
That certainly plays a huge role for me, but more then anything I look at the match up on a case by case basis. Nova has a power set that allows him to match up well with just about any herald, so in a forum setting he can get lots of cheap wins lol! A lot of ppl don't like it but I'm not obligated to argue a straight up fight all the time. This ain't DBZ. They're playing checkers, I'm playing chess.

laughing

dmills
That's real talk lol! That's the way it is. I've tossed back a few so I'm feeling froggy.

Man you don't know how hard it is to be a Nova fan sometimes lol! First of all, thanks in part to marvel, the fan base is arguably the most bitter bunch of tight asses on the planet. And I mean rod buried tight and deep. I swear that these motherphuckers at Marvel take pleasure in phucking with us.

- Vol 1. Nova, after much hoopla finally faces off with his arch enemy, The Sphinx. Fans are like "Aww yeah baby here we go! This is it!" And the sphinx beats the living shyte out of Nova. I mean an absolute wtf stomp. Then later on the damn series ends on a cliff hanger.

Vol.2- 20 years later. Yeah baby here we go! Upgrade! Oops. Ass kicked, powers drained by Supernova, series canceled. Again.

Vol.3- A rotten steamy pile of shyte written by Erik Larsen. Sacrilegious amongst Nova fans.

Vol. 4 Yeah baby, another upgrade! Straight off the heels of Annihilation! Leader of the United Front. Badass war hero! DnA! Starts off great, then before you know it, every goddamned Nova cliche rolled into one. Ass kicked, depowered, repowered, mind controlled, bad writing, canceled.

Secret Avengers! Yeah baby! This mother is moving into the big leagues now! He's a phucking Avenger! Mind controlled, ass beat with his own powers- apparently Captain America is a better Nova then Nova is- and dropped from the team.

Thanos Imperative- Founder of the Annihilators! Going to rescue his girl. Ass beat, shields breached, psionics over powered, world mind devastated, trapped forever in a dead universe with Thanos of all people.

Even in the damn Super Hero Super Squad Show. Nova gets kidnapped by Thanos, depowered, is treated like helpless boy amongst men and has to be rescued by the other heroes. Oh and the Nova corps were decimated. So that's every known Nova cliche featured in the damned cartoon.

Thanks to this, I have to argue with motherphuckers that think the Hulk would overpower gravity. I swear Marvel brass lawlz at us laughing out loud

carver9
That's real talk lol! That's the way it is. I've tossed back a few so I'm feeling froggy.

Man you don't know how hard it is to be a Nova fan sometimes lol! First of all, thanks in part to marvel, the fan base is arguably the most bitter bunch of tight asses on the planet. And I mean rod buried tight and deep. I swear that these motherphuckers at Marvel take pleasure in phucking with us.

- Vol 1. Nova, after much hoopla finally faces off with his arch enemy, The Sphinx. Fans are like "Aww yeah baby here we go! This is it!" And the sphinx beats the living shyte out of Nova. I mean an absolute wtf stomp. Then later on the damn series ends on a cliff hanger.

Vol.2- 20 years later. Yeah baby here we go! Upgrade! Oops. Ass kicked, powers drained by Supernova, series canceled. Again.

Vol.3- A rotten steamy pile of shyte written by Erik Larsen. Sacrilegious amongst Nova fans.

Vol. 4 Yeah baby, another upgrade! Straight off the heels of Annihilation! Leader of the United Front. Badass war hero! DnA! Starts off great, then before you know it, every goddamned Nova cliche rolled into one. Ass kicked, depowered, repowered, mind controlled, bad writing, canceled.

Secret Avengers! Yeah baby! This mother is moving into the big leagues now! He's a phucking Avenger! Mind controlled, ass beat with his own powers- apparently Captain America is a better Nova then Nova is- and dropped from the team.

Thanos Imperative- Founder of the Annihilators! Going to rescue his girl. Ass beat, shields breached, psionics over powered, world mind devastated, trapped forever in a dead universe with Thanos of all people.

Even in the damn Super Hero Show. Nova gets kidnapped by Thanos, depowered, is treated like helpless boy amongst men and has to be rescued by the other heroes. Oh and the Nova corps was decimated. So that's every known Nova cliche featured in the cartoon.

I swear Marvel brass lawlz at us laughing out loud

Has Nova ever been one shotted?

By the way, you all are forgetting ONE major speed feat of Novas. I can't remember the issue number but it was a team up with him and Wolvy and Wolvy was in a factory fighting robots that appeared as earths heros (during the time he lost his adamantium). Wolvy then asks Nova to get help and within seconds, he fly around united states screaming through windows and leaving message saying that Wolvy needed help.

I'm pretty sure and feel safe to say that's a light speed feat.

I would also like to add that you underate Nova.

dmills
Has Nova ever been one shotted?

By the way, you all are forgetting ONE major speed feat of Novas. I can't remember the issue number but it was a team up with him and Wolvy and Wolvy was in a factory fighting robots that appeared as earths heros (during the time he lost his adamantium). Wolvy then asks Nova to get help and within seconds, he fly around united states screaming through windows and leaving message saying that Wolvy needed help.

I'm pretty sure and feel safe to say that's a light speed feat.

I would also like to add that you underate Nova. In straight combat? No. Never been one shotted, never been ko'd. At least not by physical force that I can recall. Not even by trans level beings. Very few heralds can say that.

carver9
In straight combat? No. Never been one shotted, never been ko'd. At least not by physical force that I can recall. Not even by trans level beings. Very few heralds can say that.

And this is why I say he is a high herald. Nova is a beast.

dmills
And this is why I say he is a high herald. Nova is a beast. That just means he's a tough bastard with a hellava chin.

carver9
That just means he's a tough bastard with a hellava chin.

confused

You see, this is what I am talking about.

dmills
confused

You see, this is what I am talking about. I'll tell you one more thing. Can they get that ****ing star shit on the helmet togeter!!!!! I mean the thing looks like a damn star fish most of the time. Some artists get it right, bit most **** it up. Get that thing under control lol!

quanchi112

Furthermore Norrin is a member of the trinity. A highest of high herald character along with Thor and Supes. Nova ain't on that level. No shame in a "lose" to one of those 3. They kick everyone's ass. 1)I knew it was a long time ago.

2)I understand that which is why I stated normally until recently he wasn't in Gladiator's tier of power.

3)The fight made it clear Norrin controlled it and was clearly not only superior but far superior to Norrin. I think anyone being objective can see that much from their brief skirmish.

dmills
1)I knew it was a long time ago.

2)I understand that which is why I stated normally until recently he wasn't in Gladiator's tier of power.

3)The fight made it clear Norrin controlled it and was clearly not only superior but far superior to Norrin. I think anyone being objective can see that much from their brief skirmish.

Cool

Cool

The Surfer is a bad match up for Nova all around so I won't protest. Though I must say that its interesting how much conjecture based goodwill you allow Norrin in that skirmish considering your stance on the Thanos vs Odin fight, which was very similar to the Surfer/Nova *fight*. We all gotta do what we gotta do I suppose.

Nevertheless, I think that the gap between them -Surfer/Nova- was a lot smaller by the time TI came around. Aside from Thanos, Nova was the only character to display enough power to permanently put down beings inside of the Cancerverse.

Cool

Cool

The Surfer is a bad match up for Nova all around so I won't protest. Though I must say that this is interesting coming from you considering your stance on the Thanos vs Odin fight, which was very similar to the Surfer Nova *fight*.

Nevertheless, I think that the gap between them -Surfer/Nova- was a lot smaller by the time TI came around. Aside from Thanos, Nova was the only character to display enough power to permanently put down beings inside of the Cancerverse. IIRC they could be killed oncee they entered the 616, it just took a lot of killing like the equivalent energy to kill 5 616 beings.

dmills
Originally posted by 753
IIRC they could be killed oncee they entered the 616, it just took a lot of killing like the equivalent energy to kill 5 616 beings. The little demon like creatures could be killed in the 616. The Revengers, Offenders were practically unkillable even in 616 space, and all but indestructible inside of the cancerverse. Thanos was able to one-shot the Offenders, Nova oneshotted the Revengers. (But for full disclosure, he doesn't usually access *that* much Nova Force.)

Nova oneshotted the Revengers. (But for full disclosure, he doesn't usually access *that* much Nova Force.) was it in the cancerverse? when was this?

dmills
Originally posted by 753
was it in the cancerverse? when was this? Yep. TI 6 towards the end of the issue.

Black bolt z
The little demon like creatures could be killed in the 616. The Revengers, Offenders were practically unkillable even in 616 space, and all but indestructible inside of the cancerverse. Thanos was able to one-shot the Offenders, Nova oneshotted the Revengers. (But for full disclosure, he doesn't usually access *that* much Nova Force.) I don't remember him one-shotting the revengers...

quanchi112
Cool

Cool

The Surfer is a bad match up for Nova all around so I won't protest. Though I must say that its interesting how much conjecture based goodwill you allow Norrin in that skirmish considering your stance on the Thanos vs Odin fight, which was very similar to the Surfer/Nova *fight*. We all gotta do what we gotta do I suppose.

Nevertheless, I think that the gap between them -Surfer/Nova- was a lot smaller by the time TI came around. Aside from Thanos, Nova was the only character to display enough power to permanently put down beings inside of the Cancerverse. Except in the Odin/Thanos fight Odin admitted he was actively trying to kill him whereas the Surfer situation isn't comparable at all to this.

Black bolt z
Except in the Odin/Thanos fight Odin admitted he was actively trying to kill him whereas the Surfer situation isn't comparable at all to this. The only thing Odin ever said thats close to "I want to kill you" is "your doom is assured". Doom doesn't nessicarily mean death. And Odin isn't exactly one to kill.

That being said team 2 still wins.

quanchi112
The only thing Odin ever said thats close to "I want to kill you" is "your doom is assured". Doom doesn't nessicarily mean death. And Odin isn't exactly one to kill.

That being said team 2 still wins. Prior to Thanos stated that Odin's shocked he is still breathing with along with your doom is assured means I am trying to kill you.

Ask your english teacher if you don't believe me.

Yep. TI 6 towards the end of the issue. was mar-vell dead yet? if so, the immortality spell had been broken already. Is it when he first flies into the scene?

dmills
@753
Here you go bro.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_scaled.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_scaled-2.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_scaled-3.jpg

@753
Here you go bro.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_scaled.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_scaled-2.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_scaled-3.jpg thanks! However, i dont think he delivered final death to them by himself, e-vell made a big deal out of thanos killing things in the cancerverse and instantly knew it meant an avatar of death had crossed over. I think he just blasted them to pieces and Death took E-vell before they could regenerate, thus killing off all the cancerverse's natives.

dmills
Except in the Odin/Thanos fight Odin admitted he was actively trying to kill him whereas the Surfer situation isn't comparable at all to this. laughing out loud Sure it isn't. But back to this fight. My argument is that Kl'rt takes out Ronan via brain/lung bubble expansion, then he and Nova take out Glads. You going to join Carver and argue that Glads takes out both Nova and Kl'rt?

Nihilist
laughing out loud Sure it isn't. But back to this fight. My argument is that Kl'rt takes out Ronan via brain/lung bubble expansion, then he and Nova take out Glads. You going to join Carver and argue that Glads takes out both Nova and Kl'rt? I dont know why you are bothering mate, Carver says Glads could solo "Because Nova was struggling against Xenith " which is bs as Nova was equal to her at least and won due to his versatility..and during WOK Xenith and Glads had a short figh and she looked far better than he did.

dmills
Double post

dmills
Originally posted by 753
thanks! However, i dont think he delivered final death to them by himself, e-vell made a big deal out of thanos killing things in the cancerverse and instantly knew it meant an avatar of death had crossed over. I think he just blasted them to pieces and Death took E-vell before they could regenerate, thus killing off all the cancerverse's natives. Hmm. I suppose, but the emphatic nature of the scene, him calling forth the entire nova force, even the portion used by people that he cared for -Quasar, his brother etc- and the fact that they -revengers- didn't return suggests to me that they were done. But you could be right.

dmills
I dont know why you are bothering mate, Carver says Glads could solo "Because Nova was struggling against Xenith " which is bs as Nova was equal to her at least and won due to his versatility..and during WOK Xenith and Glads had a short figh and she looked far better than he did. I lost my cool a bit yesterday lol! But I calmed down after a couple of adult beverages lmao!

carver9
Dmills, by any chance, do you have the glads and xenith fight?

celeyhyga17
IIRC it was too short to even be considered a fight. It was a non-fight.
It was in the X-Men King Breaker series.

carver9
IIRC it was too short to even be considered a fight. It was a non-fight.
It was in the X-Men King Breaker series.

Gotcha...

Thanks.

dmills
Dmills, by any chance, do you have the glads and xenith fight? Yessir. Give me a minute.

dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_181207118576034.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_44c7eb118576106.jpg

That's all there was.

carver9
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_181207118576034.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_44c7eb118576106.jpg

That's all there was.

Thanks a lot mills.

dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_P00006.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_P00012.jpg

That's all there was.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Sure it isn't. But back to this fight. My argument is that Kl'rt takes out Ronan via brain/lung bubble expansion, then he and Nova take out Glads. You going to join Carver and argue that Glads takes out both Nova and Kl'rt? I don't think it's likely Superskrull does that to win and so easily Ronan's always been a rival of his, right ?

I do see Gladiator smashing whoever gets in his way. This is classic Nova though since I am unfamiliar with how far Nova got though in thanos imperative he was nothing to Mar-vell.

dmills
Anyone know how strong Kl'rt is?

Anyone know how strong Kl'rt is? midherald if you ask me, he has a few feats in the high herald class.

dmills
I mean in terms of physical strength. Isn't he supposed to be stronger than the Thing?

carver9
I mean in terms of physical strength. Isn't he supposed to be stronger than the Thing?

Naah, the same strength level but going by feats, Skrull is stronger since he has shown that he can affect high tier beings with his strength.

dmills
Naah, the same strength level but going by feats, Skrull is stronger since he has shown that he can affect high tier beings with his strength. That's what I was getting at. Gimme a ballpark figure. Who is he comparable to? Wonderman? Namor?

carver9
That's what I was getting at. Gimme a ballpark figure. Who is he comparable to? Wonderman? Namor? Who?

An insane Thor and he also fought Surfer.

carver9
That's what I was getting at. Gimme a ballpark figure. Who is he comparable to? Wonderman? Namor?

I honestly believe Namor and Wondy are around the same ball park strength wise so I'm no the right one to ask this question too (Rage also thinks the same thing).

carver9
An insane Thor and he also fought Surfer.

Lol... wow dmills.. you edited your post when I was responding to it.

That's what I was getting at. Gimme a ballpark figure. Who is he comparable to? Wonderman? Namor? namor is a good guess

dmills
Wow. I guess that would make sense given the fact that he's supposedly stronger then Grimm, but I never thought of him being *that* strong. I hate trying to ballpark characters with no real lifting type feats, but sometimes abc is the only course of action lol!

Well, with his other powers there is not much of a point for him to lift shift with hsi hands. a feat that comes to mind is that he killed dumb drax by shoving a an orange rock elastic spike through his head. overall, he really doesn't depend on strengh that much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.