Hunt down Batman's Squad: The Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wayne Manor has been burned down. Due to a setup, Batman, Nightwing, and Robin (Damian) are now on the run in Gotham from law enforcement. They only have access to their standard equipment.

The following teams have been assembled to bring in the Batsquad, alive. Which teams can do so, and if more than one team can succeed, which team is most effective?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punisher & Bullseye

Moon Knight & Taskmaster

Elektra & Iron Fist

Captain America & Daredevil

marwash22
when you say, "They only have access to their standard equipment.
", does that mean they're in civies?

Elektra and IF could do it due to being good enough at MA to take those three, it would be a really difficult fight though. I think Pun and Bullseye have the best chance due to the formers gear.

Sin I AM
elektra and iron fist

Starscream M
standard equipment - they get their costumes, and basic gear (ie utility belt, sticks for nightwing, etc)

guys, remember this isn't a straight out fight. the teams have to track and find the batsquad in gotham and capture them alive.

Sin I AM
projectiles are pretty much useless againsts the wayne clan...so that negates punisher and bullseye, plus im not impressed with franks h2h

cap and dd r good...but i dont see them beating them for the maj

moon knight and tasky r skilled enuff, and i really dont see how bruce will compensate for moonys armor...so its a toss-up, because sometimes tasky is sloppy imo

elektra and iron fist stomp...no way to compensate for tp and chi amps

Bouboumaster
DD and Cap would win, and by talking to the batfamily.

TricksterPriest
........Do you guys have any idea how many hiding places, safe houses and stockpiles of extra gear Batman has around Gotham? They're not bringing him in, they're fighting him on his own turf. This is suicidal.

marwash22
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
........Do you guys have any idea how many hiding places, safe houses and stockpiles of extra gear Batman has around Gotham? They're not bringing him in, they're fighting him on his own turf. This is suicidal. Originally posted by Starscream M
They only have access to their standard equipment.

TricksterPriest
When the thread starts, but they can easily use their hiding places, etc once they get moving.

Unless the threadstarter banned those too.

punihser/bullseye
CA/DD
have a chance

the others would never even find them, they're nowhere near good enough detectives

rotiart
Batman makes a phone call. The international bat corps arrives to wtfpwn bruces enemies. Game over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.