DVDs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TitanicFTW
I keep putting the DVD in, but its not playing? What should I do, I've made sure it is plugged in but all that happens is it makes a load beep and then nothing sad I'm so scared incase my house explodes because I've let the oven on! I'm not moving until the DVD starts working, the man at the store assured me that it was a working DVD when I paid for it so I don't see why it would not work, unless that man at the store lied to me? Do you really think a man could lie to me about a DVD? I don't think he was that kind of man, He seemed like a fairly nice man, you know the type, he will always hold the door open for you? He wasn't too sore on the eyes either if you catch my drift wink Anyway look at my rambling on, I don't mean to waste your time but sometimes I like to talk! Especially when I'm at a dinner party, they never shut me up, normally I just drink a little bit too much wine.

Oh well, nice talking. CYA

TitanicFTW
Nvm, It works now, DVD was the wrong way up

Impediment
Wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.