Red Lantern, Guy Gardner Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/1147616-guy_7_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1068766-90_realm_of_kings__imperial_guard_02_large.jpg

Gecko4lif
I missed Red Guy

wat were his feats?

Q99
Mostly he was ripping through black lanterns like a buzzsaw.

MrMind
red lantern gardner is way too uber and badass

carver9
Gladiator win.

kakuzu
Ripping through a bunch of dead people with rings compared to a guy whos fought in wars and destroyed planets by himself? I'm thinking Glads takes this, be a nice fight, but he can't do anything to realy take out glads.

BruceSkywalker
Red Lantern Gardner wasn't impressive at all..

Kallark shouldn't have a problem

Prep-Man
He casually ripped apart Kryb, IIRC. Who's damage soak was insane. Remember, this is the same villain who was being beaten down by a pissed off Kyle and hardly did anything, but made him smile.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He casually ripped apart Kryb, IIRC. Who's damage soak was insane. Remember, this is the same villain who was being beaten down by a pissed off Kyle and hardly did anything, but made him smile.

And kyle teamed with a group of heros got his sh** pushed in by Black Mary. Gladiator>Black Mary.

Prep-Man
No, it's Black Mary> Gladiator. Get it right.

kakuzu
No, it's Black Mary> Gladiator. Get it right.

No its glads and black mary. She's strong and al but have yet to see her do his feats lol.

Prep-Man
She was pretty powerful, but this isn't about her.

carver9
She was pretty powerful, but this isn't about her.

I was just giving an example of Kyle getting ripped up by someone inferior to Glads. If she can bust through Kyle shields and he is one of the top GL's, Gladiator should be able to WRECK those shields with his planet destroying strength.

Prep-Man
We're not talking about Kyle here. Guy also ripped apart those shields and walked through Black Lanterns.

carver9
Guy has no way of taking out Glads and I feel safe to say that Gladiator could bust through those shield and take him out... don't you?

Prep-Man
No.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Red Lantern Gardner wasn't impressive at all.. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail09.jpg

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail09.jpg

laughing

You damn Guy blasphemers disgust me. uhuh

Guy wins. sneer

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by kakuzu
Ripping through a bunch of dead people with rings compared to a guy whos fought in wars and destroyed planets by himself? I'm thinking Glads takes this, be a nice fight, but he can't do anything to realy take out glads.

Just curious, but did you read Blackest Night?

Also, Black Mary has in fact been stronger than Glads at times. She's had some substantial amps at times.

PillarofOsiris
Team.

MrMind
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Team.
huh?

-Pr-
Guy was an absolute machine in Blackest Night. He could very well take wins off of Gladiator imo.

He was beastly.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Just curious, but did you read Blackest Night?

Also, Black Mary has in fact been stronger than Glads at times. She's had some substantial amps at times.

What has she done to make you believe that she is stronger than Glads?

chomperx9
Originally posted by carver9
And kyle teamed with a group of heros got his sh** pushed in by Black Mary. Gladiator>Black Mary. racist

Slaanesh
Guy..he was awesome with the 2 rings..

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

Sin I AM
lol @ people using low showings to try and lowball Guy

Rage > Glads self-confidence

psycho gundam
Originally posted by chomperx9
racist facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.