Bishop vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Lets say Bishop has grown immune and has limitlessness storage capacity to absorb cyke's blast forcing both to resort to pure h2h.

this is Bishop before the foolish betrayal and cyborg arm and trying to kill hope. since we all know that actual betrayer was onslaught and not Bishop as the modern story retried to shoe horn Bishop as the Betrayer after it had already worked itself out and he above any knows better about altering the future by changing the past which simply creates alternate realities.

anyways... ignor my rant..

bishop vs Cyclops(h2h)

optic_blast!!!
cyclops already took bishop down and pinned him to the ground when bishop went crazy in the mansion and knocked down beast , his technique will overcome bishop you can also see how he took out in x-men first class #10 if i am not mistaken a mutant with super human strength with only his fighting skills

King Castle
comic fights are not synonymous with how it will turn out in a forum fight when we take into account both men's fighting feats

-Pr-
First Class isn't canon last i checked.

optic_blast!!!
even if first class isnt canon cyclops got plenty feats showing him using his skills to overcome either a group of 6 men attacking him , he handled wolverine preety well .. who am i kidding he owned wolverine in hand 2 hand , and of course he owned bishop ON PANNEL , bishop is a big guy with maybe a peak human level of strength but cyclops displayed the abilities to takeout someone like him without much trouble

-Pr-
He did well against Wolverine, but it was a somewhat out of his mind Wolverine.

I honestly think he'd do well against Bishop. Just not sure whether he'd beat him.

optic_blast!!!
well lost his mind or not cyclops was still facing someone who wastrying to hurt him and who is stronger faster and deadlier with his claws and cyclops displayed the technique to disable an opponent that hadso many advantages over him, cyclops doesnt use his fighting abilities much but its his skills combines with his spirit that will give him the win.. cyclops is the serious leader type that just pins you to the ground and tells you with searious look on his face "chill the f^ck down" , i mean when i was reading x force where wolverine got mad at him and punched him in the face and cyclops was standing and kept talking to him with blood on his face i was like damnnnn i bet if he wanted he could shove those claws up his a$$ he is just the leader spirit fighter like fury and cap he will own

-Pr-
Yes, he's a very good fighter.

Originally posted by King Castle
Lets say Bishop has grown immune and has limitlessness storage capacity to absorb cyke's blast forcing both to resort to pure h2h.

this is Bishop before the foolish betrayal and cyborg arm and trying to kill hope. since we all know that actual betrayer was onslaught and not Bishop as the modern story retried to shoe horn Bishop as the Betrayer after it had already worked itself out and he above any knows better about altering the future by changing the past which simply creates alternate realities.

anyways... ignor my rant..

bishop vs Cyclops(h2h) yeah, talk about damaging a character. there's no rehabilitating him now.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-

lulz wut

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
lulz wut

You saying it is?

StiltmanFTW
You saying it is?

Not sure. It's news to me. I know that Wolverine and UXM FC are canon, so I assumed the first mini was as well. Never read it though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not sure. It's news to me. I know that Wolverine and UXM FC are canon, so I assumed the first mini was as well. Never read it though.

Strange. I read the book during the early issues, and never took it that way.

inimalist

really?

jalek moye
Originally posted by optic_blast!!!
well lost his mind or not cyclops was still facing someone who wastrying to hurt him and who is stronger faster and deadlier with his claws and cyclops displayed the technique to disable an opponent that hadso many advantages over him, cyclops doesnt use his fighting abilities much but its his skills combines with his spirit that will give him the win.. cyclops is the serious leader type that just pins you to the ground and tells you with searious look on his face "chill the f^ck down" , i mean when i was reading x force where wolverine got mad at him and punched him in the face and cyclops was standing and kept talking to him with blood on his face i was like damnnnn i bet if he wanted he could shove those claws up his a$$ he is just the leader spirit fighter like fury and cap he will own

The out of his mind part matters alot because Wolverine himself is extremly skilled making it a completely different fight. It's a good feat regardless but that in no way shows hes better than wolverine in a h2h fight

King Castle
especially when Logan was traumatized and full of fear slowing him down making him doubt himself.. plus he only attacked b/c Cyclops goated him and stated that he only did as well due to Logan's current mindset.

i love to see anyone argue how the hell Wolvie can get twisted and warped and truamatized by the experience by proteus where he could barely stand and say he was still a competent fighter..

-Pr-
Nobody is saying that, though.

King Castle
it should have never have bn brought up in the 1st place to accredit cyke's fighting ability or skills.

plenty of heroes have been F'd up when they are weaken it doesnt reflect anything for the person who beats them when they are injured nor accredits their ability..

-Pr-
He was still being attacked by a man that had foot long adamantium claws and was swinging wildly.

It might be a small feat, but it's still a feat.

King Castle
clumsily.

a competent Logan would trounce him before cyclops could move to block or counter.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/59959/1670942-701159_0000b86p_super_super.jpg

either way you put in any other lvl 3 or 4 fighter in that exact position in time and they be just as able to duck and counter including young Jubilee.. that moment is nothing to be proud of for cykes nor used to pad up his fighting skills.

-Pr-
Posting the scan only makes Cyclops look better, as he comments on how fast Wolverine is.

Robin Dc
I think cyclops will beat bishop.

optic_blast!!!
clumsily.

a competent Logan would trounce him before cyclops could move to block or counter.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/59959/1670942-701159_0000b86p_super_super.jpg

either way you put in any other lvl 3 or 4 fighter in that exact position in time and they be just as able to duck and counter including young Jubilee.. that moment is nothing to be proud of for cykes nor used to pad up his fighting skills.

oh man give me a break you are pretending that wolverine was shot in the head got his heart ripped off his chest then got tied with adamantium chains and only then fought cyclops, as we see in the scan you presented yourself maybe wolverine wasnt at his finest but he was fighting and still was an enraged wolverine that is trying to hurt/kill cyclops and who happens to be stronger faster and has a huge reach advantage , my point is that in there fight you see the technique of cyclops taking down to the ground opponents that are stronger better or what ever you are trying to present wolverine in this fight as he was paralyzed give me a break

Dum Dum Dugan
Cyclopes would get stomp. what he gunna do? Am I the only one remebering that bishop can amp his stats?

-Pr-
He said pure h2h, no energy abilities (at least, that's what i think he said). Amping sort of goes out the window in that case.

Dum Dum Dugan
why? it still h2h. Just because it h2h does not mean hulk loses his superhuman strength, or iron fist his chi ect. Why would we assume bishop can't use his amping?

way I read it, is his powers are very much present, but have limitless ability to absorb energy cancling out cyclopes optic blast.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why? it still h2h. Just because it h2h does not mean hulk loses his superhuman strength, or iron fist his chi ect. Why would we assume bishop can't use his amping?

way I read it, is his powers are very much present, but have limitless ability to absorb energy cancling out cyclopes optic blast.

Hulk isn't the same thing.

and If that's true, then it's pretty skewed then in Bishop's favour.

optic_blast!!!
what? first of all bishop amping is based on the force he absorbs there is nothing to absorb here not even blows , cyclops unique fighting style is to use his own opponents powers against them judo/aikido style he ALREADY owned bishop is strict hand 2 hand while bishop was inraged and cyclops just pinned him to the ground and told him to chill the f^ck down , cyclops is not your ordenery brawler he will take bishop to the ground and break his arm if needed and bishot never displayed good fighting skills other than being strong and overpower someone

King Castle
whatever.

Bishop has lived his entire life under an archaic rule and has hunted and imprisoned outlaw mutants, he is pretty skilled and would have to be to survive such a future.

he has also bn forced to fight various superhuman opponents like the phalanx when his powers dont work so we know he is pretty adept at hand to hand himself.

and akido/judo wise for cyclops isnt enough to just counter bishop but ko him and i havent ever seen Cyclops demonstrate bone breaking maneuvers on panel.

what i have seen him do is flip, punch his opponents nothing more nothing less.

aside from that Dumdum got it right on the nose about Bishop able to amp his stats by absorbing kinetic energy which i dont believe is actually needed in order to lock Bishop the majority win.

optic_blast!!!
whatever.

Bishop has lived his entire life under an archaic rule and has hunted and imprisoned outlaw mutants, he is pretty skilled and would have to be to survive such a future.

he has also bn forced to fight various superhuman opponents like the phalanx when his powers dont work so we know he is pretty adept at hand to hand himself.

and akido/judo wise for cyclops isnt enough to just counter bishop but ko him and i havent ever seen Cyclops demonstrate bone breaking maneuvers on panel.

what i have seen him do is flip, punch his opponents nothing more nothing less.

aside from that Dumdum got it right on the nose about Bishop able to amp his stats by absorbing kinetic energy which i dont believe is actually needed in order to lock Bishop the majority win.

this is a strict hand 2 hand fight no powers so i asume this is bishop without amping his punches , cyclops demonstrated the ability to take down opponents who are stronger than him he can pinn bishop to the ground like he already did once and ground and pount him for all that i care, now you tell me you never see him ground and pound? then you are suggesting that a simple ground and pound which is just punches from the on top position is something that needs to be proved for a character? i hope you wont go there because if you do you basically will ask me to prove cyclops can punch

carver9
I think people are forgetting that Bishop has Super Human Strength... at least 25 ton strength.

rotiart
Considering king castle is arguing so hard for bishop... And he created the thread. If amount is allowed Than it's obvious kc meant for a spite thread.

Course bishop would need the handicap cause he sucks when pit up against cyclops.

carver9
What in the world... I just notice King Castle was banned sad. It will not be the same around here.

rotiart
Originally posted by carver9
What in the world... I just notice King Castle was banned sad. It will not be the same around here.

Banned? Is that what it means when it shows account restricted?

optic_blast!!!
I think people are forgetting that Bishop has Super Human Strength... at least 25 ton strength.

what?????????? bishop???? class 25????????? stronger than spider-man???? can you prove it?

I think people are forgetting that Bishop has Super Human Strength... at least 25 ton strength. no he doesnt. he can amp stats by absorbing energy but that's it.

What in the world... I just notice King Castle was banned sad. It will not be the same around here. probably wasnt permanent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.