Zom Strange VS Zeus fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who win

The Nuul
Zeus stomps.

kakuzu
Nice fight. Is it Zom strange full power, or like fraction power against Hulk?

WhiteWitchKing
Zeus takes this.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by kakuzu
Nice fight. Is it Zom strange full power, or like fraction power against Hulk? the one hulk fisted

carver9
Zom gets one shotted. Hulk hit him one time and took him out of the fight.

kakuzu
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the one hulk fisted

Oh than Zeus would probably win, human body against a god equals what happens when you dropped cake on the ground from a very high building.

kakuzu
Originally posted by carver9
Zom gets one shotted. Hulk hit him one time and took him out of the fight.

He beat on him for a good minute an Strange let him because he was loosing control huge difference. Getting hit once is this
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/3-crop.jpg

zopzop
Zeus. For multiple reasons, not the least of which is the fact that there is no Zom. Zom was wtfpwned by the Living Tribunal decades ago.

All subsequent appearances are the fraction of Zom's power that lived on, the Zomling. It has the potential to reform Zom fully but it never seems to get the chance.

carver9
He beat on him for a good minute an Strange let him because he was loosing control huge difference. Getting hit once is this
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/3-crop.jpg

Lol... what is up with you and Hulk?

Like I said, the first punch took him out of commision, the rest of the stuff you said was never stated during the fight.

kakuzu
Lol... what is up with you and Hulk?

Like I said, the first punch took him out of commision, the rest of the stuff you said was never stated during the fight.

Your a hulk fanboy, you have no logic You must be taught!!!!

kakuzu
Originally posted by zopzop
Zeus. For multiple reasons, not the least of which is the fact that there is no Zom. Zom was wtfpwned by the Living Tribunal decades ago.

All subsequent appearances are the fraction of Zom's power that lived on, the Zomling. It has the potential to reform Zom fully but it never seems to get the chance.

Original Zom though would probably win.

zopzop
Original Zom though would probably win.

Original Zom, unchained, would probably devour Zeus whole. devil2

kakuzu
Original Zom, unchained, would probably devour Zeus whole. devil2

I was thinkin that because He wasn't shown to much, but the little more he did demonstrate even the zeus who beat typhoon wouldn't do to hot lol

carver9
Your a hulk fanboy, you have no logic You must be taught!!!!

Me liking or disliking Hulk has nothing to do with my post. I'm not going to hate the character because you don't like him.

By the way, Hulk is a beast and Marvel thinks this as well.

kakuzu
Me liking or disliking Hulk has nothing to do with my post. I'm not going to hate the character because you don't like him.

By the way, Hulk is a beast and Marvel thinks this as well.

You love Hulk I don't hate him, just dislike how the fanboys make him out to be.

Marvel loves Hulk because he brings in alot of money!!! They don't think the way you think of he probably would have some how beat Zeus

carver9
You love Hulk I don't hate him, just dislike how the fanboys make him out to be.

Marvel loves Hulk because he brings in alot of money!!! They don't think the way you think of he probably would have some how beat Zeus

I do like him as a character.. I'm not going to lie about that.

Marvel must like him better since they recently made something with him taking on EVERY marvel earth hero. THEN they wrote something last year where he TANKED an ongoing blast from a PISSED Galactus and was walking straight through it. Then we have him taking on the avengers by himself and also taking on earths heros yet again. Then they classified WWH as a planetary threat and was a threat to everyone on the planet.

Then basically Hulk was the only being on the planet capable of stopping Onslaught. I can go on for days. So my liking for Hulk isn't anything compared to Marvels.

carver9
Oh, I almost forgot to add that Marvel stated that the only being that was capable of stopping WWH was Galactus himself.

zopzop
Oh, I almost forgot to add that Marvel stated that the only being that was capable of stopping WWH was Galactus himself. laughing

puke

kakuzu
I do like him as a character.. I'm not going to lie about that.

Marvel must like him better since they recently made something with him taking on EVERY marvel earth hero. THEN they wrote something last year where he TANKED an ongoing blast from a PISSED Galactus and was walking straight through it. Then we have him taking on the avengers by himself and also taking on earths heros yet again. Then they classified WWH as a planetary threat and was a threat to everyone on the planet.

Then basically Hulk was the only being on the planet capable of stopping Onslaught. I can go on for days. So my liking for Hulk isn't anything compared to Marvels.

So you never read the Hulk comics right? I'll correct you lol.

1. They made him take on most heroes but not every not all. And the one whos could kill him either didn't try and held back.

2.Let me see this scan last time I checked he got blasted by galactus and Thor had to save him.

3.He always takes on the avengers, Day one he took on them. Day one they all admitted they hold back because of bruce. Try taking on body builder and holding back while trying to hold back? When Silver surfer decided not to hold back he beat Hulk in a matter of seconds, When thor decided not to either he takes him out with ease.

4.No he wasn't they just used Hulk to brawl it out with Onslaught he was never the only being capable. Thor would have done it because he was asked earlier but he said he had turned to human so he couldn't just go warriors rage and take him out. Hulk clearly wasn't the only one dude your a if you really think so

kakuzu
Oh, I almost forgot to add that Marvel stated that the only being that was capable of stopping WWH was Galactus himself.

Then you woke up right lol?

carver9
Then you woke up right lol?

Naah, I didn't wake up, I think Marvel did. That is why Zeus tapped Hulk a**.

carver9
So you never read the Hulk comics right? I'll correct you lol.

1. They made him take on most heroes but not every not all. And the one whos could kill him either didn't try and held back.

2.Let me see this scan last time I checked he got blasted by galactus and Thor had to save him.

3.He always takes on the avengers, Day one he took on them. Day one they all admitted they hold back because of bruce. Try taking on body builder and holding back while trying to hold back? When Silver surfer decided not to hold back he beat Hulk in a matter of seconds, When thor decided not to either he takes him out with ease.

4.No he wasn't they just used Hulk to brawl it out with Onslaught he was never the only being capable. Thor would have done it because he was asked earlier but he said he had turned to human so he couldn't just go warriors rage and take him out. Hulk clearly wasn't the only one dude your a if you really think so

WTF... this entire post is jacked up.

kakuzu
WTF... this entire post is jacked up.

Just like your logic on Hulk right?

OneDumbG0
Had Zom Strange not been held off by Hiroim and Skaar, I would have said Zom Strange had a good chance here. He blew holes through Hulk with his punches. Although, WWH instantly healed. And letting WWH pound on him relentlessly while reigning back his own power was the reason Zom Strange was defeated.

the ninjak
Zom Strange was pulverizing Hulk. Before Strange's consciousness made him aware of the innocents around him then held back.

That's when Hulk turned the tide.

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Had Zom Strange not been held off by Hiroim and Skaar, I would have said Zom Strange had a good chance here. He blew holes through Hulk with his punches. Although, WWH instantly healed. And letting WWH pound on him relentlessly while reigning back his own power was the reason Zom Strange was defeated.

Got a question.

What if WWH had Zeus in the same predicument as he had Zom Strange (when he was pounding on him). How do you think Zeus would have handled being pounded on from Hulk? Do you think he would have been just as bad as Zom?

zopzop
Got a question.

What if WWH had Zeus in the same predicument as he had Zom Strange (when he was pounding on him). How do you think Zeus would have handled being pounded on from Hulk? Do you think he would have been just as bad as Zom?

If it was a SLIVER of Zeus' power possessing a HUMAN host that was resisting it's influence? Yes.

kakuzu
Got a question.

Well first off Zom would rape both any version of Hulk and and Zeus

Zom/strange would have killed Hulk easily he almost did, its just strange saw that the power was consuming him thats why he let hulk beat on him.

Zeus would rape World war Hulk easily. Did you not see how he handled typhoon? He threw a mountain on top of him the largest mountain ever I believe lol. Well it was a large mountain. I'm pretty sure he would destroy WWH with ease no problem at all, he didn't even go all out with this Hulk he fought

kakuzu
If it was a SLIVER of Zeus' power possessing a HUMAN host that was resisting it's influence? Yes.

Lol that sounds about right lol

OneDumbG0
Got a question.

What if WWH had Zeus in the same predicument as he had Zom Strange (when he was pounding on him). How do you think Zeus would have handled being pounded on from Hulk? Do you think he would have been just as bad as Zom? Probably.

But again, I don't think Hiroim and Skaar could otherwise hold off Zeus.

zopzop
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Probably.

But again, I don't think Hiroim and Skaar could otherwise hold off Zeus.

Wasn't Hiroim trying to exorcise Zom's presence from Strange? There was even a scene with Strange's personality breaking free momentarily and telling him to continue the ritual or something until Banner's father demon disrupted things.

Colossus-Big C
bump

hateallmen
Bump

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.