Kulak Vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Kulak has the ring of life for this.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8632/437993-kulak_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/695483-surtur_large.jpg

kakuzu
If its this version of Surtur then Surtur would might loose. This version was weakened down for a weakened Thor. Classic Surtur on the other hand....
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Thor/Thor177-13-crop.jpg

Prep-Man
How does Surtur do against Kulak W/ROL?

kakuzu
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How does Surtur do against Kulak W/ROL?

Surtur with the eternal flame had the power to destroy the universe last I checked.... I think thats about more than enough...

Prep-Man
Kulak had the power to take control of the Spectre, who is more powerful.

kakuzu
Kulak had the power to take control of the Spectre, who is more powerful.

More powerful than the universe? I don't think so lol he is one of the most powerful beings but not more than the universe.

He was able to go toe to toe with him and steal the ring and become more powerful really. Surtur was able to douse out Odin and his Odin force by just holding his sword, pretty sure he could douse out and down his magic.

Prep-Man
With the ring, it's not about who is more powerful. I can't remember who has resisted it's power.

kakuzu
With the ring, it's not about who is more powerful. I can't remember who has resisted it's power.

He hasn't tried on to many people so that list isn't to much lol. Yeah MM was able to get into spectres mind, Kulak able to influence him which is nice for and earth character to have done, Surtur had and army to take over earth and destroyed galaxies twice in his career before the making of his sword lol. Put that with his sword and eternal flame(Which can't be destroyed) he won't be beat and start the universe over again.

Prep-Man
It hasn't failed, which is my point. The ring also possesed Fate and he can destroy a universe, so...

kakuzu
It hasn't failed, which is my point. The ring also possesed Fate and he can destroy a universe, so...

Oh yeah I forgot about fate, After spectre don't really have to name to much more, plus it was only two people like when Hunger took over Galactus mind what more do you have to say after that lol? So in this its who ever pretty much hits first, to destroy Surtur though you need atleast the power to destroy a galaxy.

Prep-Man
Kulak is a powerful mage. Up there with Fate, IMO. If both are at standard levels, I see Surtur winning. If Kulak gets the ring, I see Kulak winning and putting a powerful spell on him.

kakuzu
Kulak is a powerful mage. Up there with Fate, IMO. If both are at standard levels, I see Surtur winning. If Kulak gets the ring, I see Kulak winning and putting a powerful spell on him. I mean Fate is powerful but to actually destroy Surtur is the only way to get rid of him or BFR him. Thats why I was saying the galaxy thing because it was the only amount of power mentioned to destroy him if it hit. Yeah that sounds about right, I guess if its normal Surtur wins, If with the ring he focuses solely on the foe(rather than universe lol) than he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.