Surtur vs Your team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright you have to gather a team of 10 to take on Surtur who would you pick. Anybody below Thanos level or below, Go!

kakuzu
Which version?

golem370
Classic Surtur

kakuzu
Thor
Silver Surfer
Ghost lion
The doctor lol?
Beta Ray Bill
Dr.Strange
Dr.Fate.

zopzop
My team :

Glorian
Classic Dr. Strange
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Reed Richards
Dr. Doom
Graviton
Invisible Woman
X-man
Prof. X

Glorian is the key. Remember him? He was a mini Shaper of Worlds. I'd have him transmute Surtur into a bug then team can step on him! But he may need a boost of free energy (that's what Thor ,BRB, Reed and Doom are here for) to do it.

Graviton and IW shield. Classic Strange, X-man, and Prof. X run interference. Doom/Richard's Mcguyver a plan to release the energy in Stormbreaker and Mjolnir so Glorian can tap it.

kakuzu
My team mostly meant to BFR by the way, but with enough distraction Thor could do the thousand blazing suns thing.

Prep-Man
Fate is all you need.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Fate is all you need.

He has that type of power? I've sen him deal with entigan and Darkseid at the same time but surtur with the sword? Well he controlled there minds really.

Prep-Man
Yup, he does.

kakuzu
Yup, he does.

I just remember Stranges magic being useless I think last time thought the same would happen. With marvel Asgard magic to different to work with. Or its different type of magic, so regular magics effect doesn't work

Prep-Man
Yup, different magic.

PillarofOsiris
Fate is all you need.

Depending on which fate you're talking about, he's way past Thanos, and therefore ineligible for the team.

My team in no particular order:

Thor
Orion
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
Mr. Majestic
Sersi
Maxima
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Hal Jordan

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by zopzop
My team :

Glorian
Classic Dr. Strange
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Reed Richards
Dr. Doom
Graviton
Invisible Woman
X-man
Prof. X

Why take professor X, when you can take Maxima or the Martian Manhunter, who are also telepaths, but have other powers as well?

Also, @golem370, does the team get prep? That could possibly change my line up.

Warlord
Thor
Superman
Surfer
Xman
Firestorm
Hal Jordan
Quasar
Martian Manhunter
Gladiator
Wolverine

golem370
No prep

celeyhyga17
Thor
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Nova Prime
Dr. Strange
Hal Jordan
Dr. Fate
Orion
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Why take professor X, when you can take Maxima or the Martian Manhunter, who are also telepaths, but have other powers as well?

Is it really wise to bring J'onn in a fight that involves a skyfather/trans level fire demon??!?!?!

JakeTheBank
Thor
Loki
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Alan Scott
Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Beta Ray Bill
Thunderstrike
Thor Girl

Methinks Surtur is about to get rage stomped.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor
Loki
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Alan Scott
Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Beta Ray Bill
Thunderstrike
Thor Girl

Methinks Surtur is about to get rage stomped.

Nice choice there with Alan. I may have to replace Hal with him. If it's current Thunderstrike, I don't like that one. He definitely does not know how to wield the mace.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Nice choice there with Alan. I may have to replace Hal with him. If it's current Thunderstrike, I don't like that one. He definitely does not know how to wield the mace.

Alan is beastly. thumb up

It's Eric.

golem370
Huh no Thanos on your team guys?

zopzop
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

I thought we could only choose Marvel characters for some reason big grin

Dude then, yeah drop Prof. X and include Maxima (I <3 that chick).

With Strange's mystic shields, Maxima's TK shield, Graviton's gravity shield, and IWs shield, this team can stall him long enough for Richards/Doom to tap into the two Hammers powers and allow Glorian to reshape reality on a planetary scale. More than enough to deal with Surtur once and for all big grin

golem370
What would Professor X do against a godlike being?

byrdgang21
Thor
BRB
Surfer
Sersi
Ghost Rider
Dr. Strange
Wonder Woman w/ gear
Capt. Marvel (Billy)
Dr. Fate
Etrigan

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by golem370
What would Professor X do against a godlike being?

Get his legs broken..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.