Thanos vs Annihilators/ Including...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thanos vs

Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Ronan
Bill
Quasar

Including

Thor
Nova

Can he defeat this team?

Black bolt z
CIS on or off?

On, odds are he defeats them.

Off, he gets his ass raped.

TheTyrant
Thanos wins in both without much challenge.

PillarofOsiris
Thanos loses badly.

Nihilist
Thanos wins both, none of them have the power to put Thanos down for good.

Ronan,Gladiator/Quasar are fodder here as is Surfer which we should all know by now. Thor only has a pis effcted showing against Thanos and in the other showings he was shown to be weaker on several ocassions.

Suprised someone hasn't tried to use current Surfer and his phantom upgrade he never got.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist

Ronan,Gladiator/Quasar are fodder here as is Surfer which we should all know by now. Thor only has a pis effcted showing against Thanos and in the other showings he was shown to be weaker on several ocassions.

Suprised someone hasn't tried to use current Surfer and his phantom upgrade he never got. Please explain how gladiator, quasar, and surfer are no threat to thanos. Individually mabye not.

But together they are.

Ronan is the only true fodder here.

carver9
Annihilator wins.

Gladiator, Thor, and Bill take it up close an personal with Thanos while Nova, Quasar and Surfer use long range attack along with versatility on Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Please explain how gladiator, quasar, and surfer are no threat to thanos. Individually mabye not.

But together they are.

Ronan is the only true fodder here.

I agree with this 100%.

Nihilist
Please explain how gladiator, quasar, and surfer are no threat to thanos. Individually mabye not.

But together they are.

Ronan is the only true fodder here. why don't you explain why you think stacking guys who can't hurt or put Thanos down all of a sudden means they can.

Glads,Ronan get wrecked with the first couple of blasts/punches, and how many god damn times does it have to be shown on panel that Surfer can't do shit to Thanos(in Thanos Quest Surfer blasted Thanos full on in the face..Thanos just smiled and said "are you finished" and Surfer said he hit him with all his cosmic might.

quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10.

Black bolt z
why don't you explain why you think stacking guys who can't hurt or put Thanos down all of a sudden means they can.

Glads,Ronan get wrecked with the first couple of blasts/punches, and how many god damn times does it have to be shown on panel that Surfer can't do shit to Thanos(in Thanos Quest Surfer blasted Thanos full on in the face..Thanos just smiled and said "are you finished" and Surfer said he hit him with all his cosmic might. Thats why I said they with CIS off.

Still they have enough firepower to do some good damage to him.

TheTyrant
Thats why I said they with CIS off.

Are you for real? An enraged Silver Surfer couldn't even put a scratch on Thanos, so how are he and his team coming close to defeating him here when he's actually fighting back and is significantly more powerful than he's ever been?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Are you for real? An enraged Silver Surfer couldn't even put a scratch on Thanos, so how are he and his team coming close to defeating him here when he's actually fighting back and is significantly more powerful than he's ever been? 1: Hes not more powerful then ever.

2: This isn't just surfer. Its him, 5 other high heralds and Ronan.

Nihilist
Thats why I said they with CIS off.

With CIS off only Thors Godblast has the power to do anything to Thanos and his shields would take care of that.

I want you to prove how they can do enough damage when Surfer couldn't and he along with Thor coulnt do any real damage to Thanos( once against a far weaker pre res Thanos and then when Thor had the power gem)

TheTyrant
K.

Thanos 10/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheTyrant
K.

Thanos 10/10. Welcome to the team.

Black bolt z
facepalm

Damned idiots.

I'm not even going to waste my time. Jump off thanos's dick when your done.

quanchi112
facepalm

Damned idiots.

I'm not even going to waste my time. Jump off thanos's dick when your done. Silly boy I am Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Silly boy I am Thanos. Then stop masturbating.

CosmicComet
Then stop masturbating.

That's rude. Mind your own business.

Nihilist
facepalm

Damned idiots.

I'm not even going to waste my time. Jump off thanos's dick when your done. As usual you have nothing, all you can do is run your mouth and not back up any shit with proof or even a debate.

Because you are a sad hater of a character because of its fanboys, dont blame anybody but yourself for being so weak minded.

Suprised someone hasn't tried to use current Surfer and his phantom upgrade he never got. his change in mentality was more relevant than any upgrade as his second fight with ravenous attests. his displays of overt power have also become more impressive.

Fighting any of them individually is not close to fighting them all at once. Based on his recent showings against e-vell, he should still get the majority, but it wouldn't be easy.

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
his change in mentality was more relevant than any upgrade as his second fight with ravenous attests. his displays of overt power have also become more impressive.

Fighting any of them individually is not close to fighting them all at once. Based on his recent showings against e-vell, he should still get the majority, but it wouldn't be easy. It has been stated by the guy who wrote Annihilation ,Marvel CEO Tom B and the writer of Beta Ray Bill:Godhunter that Surfer had no upgrade and that all Surfer had was his pacafistic nature taken away, which matters little as he has attacked Thanos several times not holding back and had no effect.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Does anybody really believe they could even penetrate his shields? I mean besides Thor's Godblast (which is even up for debate) I see nobody on this field that can together firing blasts even breach his shields. So I'm really unclear how stacking a whole bunch of heralds who have shown to be ineffective against Thanos, now means they can put him down. Heralds are fodder to Thanos and this has been proven time and time again. Bringing 6 dogs to attack a Lion is great and all, and they would do better than one dog vs. a lion. However, at the end of the day.. all the dogs would be killed with relative ease or run away.

It has been stated by the guy who wrote Annihilation ,Marvel CEO Tom B and the writer of Beta Ray Bill:Godhunter that Surfer had no upgrade and that all Surfer had was his pacafistic nature taken away, which matters little as he has attacked Thanos several times not holding back and had no effect. Did you actually read what I posted? anyways, it mattered against ravenous whom the SS had already attacked fiercely in their first fight (IIRC, pissed at the demise of airwalker), but he was still holding back.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Does anybody really believe they could even penetrate his shields? I mean besides Thor's Godblast (which is even up for debate) I see nobody on this field that can together firing blasts even breach his shields. So I'm really unclear how stacking a whole bunch of heralds who have shown to be ineffective against Thanos, now means they can put him down. Heralds are fodder to Thanos and this has been proven time and time again. Bringing 6 dogs to attack a Lion is great and all, and they would do better than one dog vs. a lion. However, at the end of the day.. all the dogs would be killed with relative ease or run away. actually, 6 attack dogs are enough to kill a lion, even if a few will die in the process.

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
Did you actually read what I posted? anyways, it mattered against ravenous whom the SS had already attacked fiercely in their first fight (IIRC, pissed at the demise of airwalker), but he was still holding back. But it doesnt matter concerning Thanos as Ravenous isnt shit to Thanos and Surfer doesnt hold back against Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by 753
actually, 6 attack dogs are enough to kill a lion, even if a few will die in the process.

Guess we disagree there and why we disagree here. I feel like 6 normal dogs get destroyed by a male lion with ease.

quanchi112
Then stop masturbating. Don't tell me how to live.

CosmicComet
It has been stated by the guy who wrote Annihilation ,Marvel CEO Tom B and the writer of Beta Ray Bill:Godhunter that Surfer had no upgrade and that all Surfer had was his pacafistic nature taken away, which matters little as he has attacked Thanos several times not holding back and had no effect.

Yeah I thought it was interesting that Breevoort's opinion was that NEITHER Surfer or Thanos had an upgrade as of late.

Thanos ftw.

dmills
Originally posted by quanchi112
Silly boy I am Thanos. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Then stop masturbating. Originally posted by CosmicComet

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling.gif

dmills
Thanos

basilisk
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Guess we disagree there and why we disagree here. I feel like 6 normal dogs get destroyed by a male lion with ease. But they weren't normal dogs that were bred to fight lions in ancient times, they were basically alpha plus dogs of their time, like the Annihilators are alpha plus beings and not normal humans. By uniting against a common threat, those dogs were able to fight a foe no single dog could withstand.

Gecko4lif
Actually im inclined to say thanos wins

He is less powerful than before so he wont be 1 shotting people but in the end thanos wins after a long. Long. Long fight.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Actually im inclined to say thanos wins

He is less powerful than before so he wont be 1 shotting people but in the end thanos wins after a long. Long. Long fight. How was he less powerful?

Gecko4lif
How was he less powerful?
By having less power

Lord Feron
Originally posted by CosmicComet

hahaha laughing

Nihilist
By having less power What are you basing this off?

Gecko4lif
What are you basing this off?
His feats. Derp.

Nihilist
His feats. Derp. So you dont have any thing the ?,as his feats showed him to be as powerful as before.

carver9
Team wins and as for Surfer being unable to hurt Thanos... that was classic Surfer... I think current Surfer would cause him some pain.

GRIMNIR
Thanos can beat Silver Surfer, Thor and Gladiator all at same time?

Has he got those Gems again?

I don't understand why he is more powerful than those 3 characters combined?

And the other few characters as well?

My brain melting

I feel like that robot in that episode of Red Dwarf, where he cannot compute that there is no Silicon Heaven. Where do all the calculators go?

If Thanos beats Silver Surfer, Thor and Gladiator at same time, how many shredded wheat did he have for breakfast?

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Team wins and as for Surfer being unable to hurt Thanos... that was classic Surfer... I think current Surfer would cause him some painm laughing out loud good job on just trollling, current Surfer is the same a s classic Surfer..fact stated by guys who wrote the issuse Surfer got a "power up" in, and thats not including marvel CEO Tom B who stated yesterday on his forum springs page that Surfer had NO POWER UP.

Have you been reduced to trolling now as you dont have a clue anymore?

carver9
laughing out loud good job on just trollling, current Surfer is the same a s classic Surfer..fact stated by guys who wrote the issuse Surfer got a "power up" in, and thats not including marvel CEO Tom B who stated yesterday on his forum springs page that Surfer had NO POWER UP.

Have you been reduced to trolling now as you dont have a clue anymore?

Naah, it was within classic Surfers mentality to just hold back, its just how it is. Current Surfer has been using his power on a higher level and has recently been beasting. Thanos fleed from a Surfer that output of energy was so strong that it was creating black holes.

surfer treating Annihilus the way he did is proof enough that he could rock Thanos and no writer would have Thanos pulling that same crap that he did to Surfer in the past.

As for the rest of the group, Gladiator fist would rock him, Thor and Bill hammer strike would rock him while the rest of the group just blast away.

Please don't say that their licks won't do anything... look at what masterson did to him.

carver9
My bad, I meant to say Abraxis.

GRIMNIR
I think Keyzer Soze invented the characters Thor, Gladiator and Silver Surfer.

He only pretended that Galactus gave Silver Surfer Power Cosmic, really it was just a banana.
Then he pretended to Gladiator he was like Superman, more like Dogtagnan.
Then he said Thor that hammer you have right there, it is a mystical hammer with awesome power. Secretly he was holding a hammer from DIY and created an illusion so it looked cool.

Nihilist
Naah, it was within classic Surfers mentality to just hold back, its just how it is. Current Surfer has been using his power on a higher level and has recently been beasting.Means nothing as Surfer already stated he didnt hold back against Thanos. This bullshit again!! why do you lie, post the scan to prove it then.

How about the the way Thanos treats Surfer all the time and how Thanos treated Marvell and Marvell casually one shotted Surfer.

Glads wouldnt do shit, hell he couldnt even rock Black Bolt..Thanos would kill Glads with one gamma radiation blast, with out the pis of Infinty Gauntlet story Thor has never come close to putting Thanos down.

What a suprise a troll lowballin, how about you understand the context, even a idiot can see it, Thor smashed Thanos in the back of the head when everyone was scrambling for the Gauntlet at the end, Thanos was up in the next panel unlike earlier in the story, surely that must tell you something about what happened, along with all the other showing Thanos has against Thor...then again it is you.

TricksterPriest
What exactly has Thanos done post-rez?

GRIMNIR
Means nothing as Surfer already stated he didnt hold back against Thanos. This bullshit again!! why do you lie, post the scan to prove it then.

How about the the way Thanos treats Surfer all the time and how Thanos treated Marvell and Marvell casually one shotted Surfer.

Glads wouldnt do shit, hell he couldnt even rock Black Bolt..Thanos would kill Glads with one gamma radiation blast, with out the pis of Infinty Gauntlet story Thor has never come close to putting Thanos down.

What a suprise a troll lowballin, how about you understand the context, even a idiot can see it, Thor smashed Thanos in the back of the head when everyone was scrambling for the Gauntlet at the end, Thanos was up in the next panel unlike earlier in the story, surely that must tell you something about what happened, along with all the other showing Thanos has against Thor...then again it is you.

Are you a Thanos fan? confused

TricksterPriest
There's alot of Thanos fans on this board. sweatdrop

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What exactly has Thanos done post-rez? Killed 9 million people whilst weak, Killed Drax in 1 shot, killed Phyla Vell in one shot, it took 3 telepaths to keep him a mind lock again whilst in a weak form(which he broke out from a one point), Starlord only just ko'd him with a blast from a Comsic Cube and he slapped around Lord Marvell with ease(the same Marvell that pwnd a full powered Nova Prime and Surfer together.

Nihilist
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
Are you a Thanos fan? confused R U a sock?

TricksterPriest
Scans? Also, wasn't Lord Mar-vel pwned because Thanos is death's avatar and him being there let Death back into the cancerverse?

Gecko4lif
So you dont have any thing the ?,as his feats showed him to be as powerful as before.
Except they didnt.

What did he do that prime thanos couldnt do twice as well?

GRIMNIR
R U a sock?

are you a shoe?

are we playing that Timmy Mallet game?

Nihilist
Scans? Also, wasn't Lord Mar-vel pwned because Thanos is death's avatar and him being there let Death back into the cancerverse? Scans of all that?

Thanos beat Marvell easy and manhandled him calling him a flee at the start of the fight then tricked Marvell into letting Death herself into the Cancerverse.

Nihilist
Except they didnt.

What did he do that prime thanos couldnt do twice as well? But he did, duh.
Thanos has blasted Drax and Phyla before and never killed them, he did it this tim in one shot.

TricksterPriest
No offense, but Drax and Phyla aren't all that powerful.

Killed 9 million people whilst weak, Killed Drax in 1 shot, killed Phyla Vell in one shot, it took 3 telepaths to keep him a mind lock again whilst in a weak form(which he broke out from a one point), Starlord only just ko'd him with a blast from a Comsic Cube and he slapped around Lord Marvell with ease(the same Marvell that pwnd a full powered Nova Prime and Surfer together. 9 billion actually, but they were fodder he failed to kill the GoG after days chasing them arround. Killing drax really isn't impressive, the particular incarnation that thanos killed was just a meta. I'll give you the E-vell showing though, that was really impressive.

Black bolt z
As usual you have nothing, all you can do is run your mouth and not back up any shit with proof or even a debate.

Because you are a sad hater of a character because of its fanboys, dont blame anybody but yourself for being so weak minded. laughing out loud

your the one that never provided any proof as to how they are all fodder.

Nihilist
No offense, but Drax and Phyla aren't all that powerful. When he killed Phyla he was extremely weak from being awoken too early from the coccoon, and she was the Avatar of death at the time. Gamora also tried to kill Thaos using the God Slayer but it broke. When he killed Drax he disgenrated him.Originally posted by 753
9 billion actually, but they were fodder he failed to kill the GoG after days chasing them arround. Killing drax really isn't impressive, the particular incarnation that thanos killed was just a meta. I'll give you the E-vell showing though, that was really impressive. The Universal Church believers were shown to be a match for the GOTG and the got the better of Adam Warlock at the time. Thanos one shotted every member of the GOTG he ACTUALLY FOUGHT. How was Drax a meta?

Nihilist
laughing out loud

your the one that never provided any proof as to how they are all fodder. LMFAO Surfer and Thor are the most powerful here and they have been shown to be no trouble to Thanos, so youre trying to now say less powerful people are gonna fair better when they arnt as powerful/durable.

Why dont you provide any knowledge about what you said earlier..thats right you cant only the usual "fanboys" argument thumb down fail son.

Black bolt z
LMFAO Surfer and Thor are the most powerful here and they have been shown to be no trouble to Thanos, so youre trying to now say less powerful people are gonna fair better when they arnt as powerful/durable.

Why dont you provide any knowledge about what you said earlier..thats right you cant only the usual "fanboys" argument thumb down fail son. So you have one instance of thanos KOing surfer.

Care to show him taking on this many other heralds at once? Or even KOing anyone on this list besides surfer to prove they are fodder?

Nihilist
So you have one instance of thanos KOing surfer. laughing out loud He killed him, and at least 3 other instances of taking full on blasts from Surfer and not even bothering him

Oh this old bullshit stance again, he was equal to Thor with PG who beat the shit out of a team as good if not better.It easy to use this argument , you show me this team taking down anyone decent, hell they had to team up to stop Blastaar Droppping Thor with 2 blast(and that was the weaker version of Thanos before Death upgraded his power). He koed old school Drax in 1 shot and took Drax blasts and punces like they were nothing( and that Drax was ripping stars apart and destroying planets with his OWN power. He ko a more powerful doppleganger. During Infinty War Quasar put up a shield to hold everyone off protecting the heroes no one could break through, except Thanos who did it in 1 shot.

Instead of dodging give any examples to back your own stance for once instead of asking everyone esle to back theirs because you cant.

Black bolt z
laughing out loud He killed him, and at least 3 other instances of taking full on blasts from Surfer and not even bothering him

Oh this old bullshit stance again, he was equal to Thor with PG who beat the shit out of a team as good if not better.It easy to use this argument , you show me this team taking down anyone decent, hell they had to team up to stop Blastaar Droppping Thor with 2 blast(and that was the weaker version of Thanos before Death upgraded his power). He koed old school Drax in 1 shot and took Drax blasts and punces like they were nothing( and that Drax was ripping stars apart and destroying planets with his OWN power. He ko a more powerful doppleganger. During Infinty War Quasar put up a shield to hold everyone off protecting the heroes no one could break through, except Thanos who did it in 1 shot.

Instead of dodging give any examples to back your own stance for once instead of asking everyone esle to back theirs because you cant. OK. Surfer. No one else.

You really using B&T as an example? Power gem drax was beating thor who had the same mindset as in B&T. So explain how regular thor beating Drax, surfer, gamora, moondragon, Adam, and Dr. strange all in one is not jobbing on the teams part. I'm waiting.

Thor was up like 2 panels later. Show me proof of drax being one shotted. And I want context. And you mean the shield that was beating beat on by herc, hulk, jean grey, and about 10 other heroes? Given Thanos obviously did the most damage but still.

Nihilist
OK. Surfer. No one else.Can you read, he ko'd a doppleganger more powerful than him. And he took blastfrom Genis Vell like they were nothing and Genis is Surfer/Thor lv.

Youre a troll, all you do is claim Jobbing when you can counter shit, Thor with the power gem destroyed them far far easier than than he did with out the gem.

More trolling bullshit, Thor was down for a few pages untill the Avengers cam in for the save which tokk a couple of pages for them to get through Thanos army. Its from the final flower storyline, which is included in the paperback of Thanos quest, Thanos is gooing to destroy a sacred flower,Drax tries to stop him by firing a double handed blast which just bounces off Thanos and then Thanos ko's him with on blast. No still about it, they couldnt do anything,Thanos took over and broke through.

Still waiting on you to give any examples instead of shifting the argument..come on Black Troll Z surely you can come up with something argument wise for once.

Knowsbleed33
Thanos loses.

When he killed Phyla he was extremely weak from being awoken too early from the coccoon, and she was the Avatar of death at the time. Gamora also tried to kill Thaos using the God Slayer but it broke. When he killed Drax he disgenrated him. The Universal Church believers were shown to be a match for the GOTG and the got the better of Adam Warlock at the time. Thanos one shotted every member of the GOTG he ACTUALLY FOUGHT. How was Drax a meta? the GOTG were already stomping them by the hundreds when they broke free. they were just killing as many of them as could possibly be stuffed inthe battlefield, then another wave piled on them to be killed the same way.

wtf? didnt you notice his depowerement after superskrull killed his original form in annihilation epilogue? the smart lean drax that emerged from the corpse/husk never displayed a single feat beyond metahuman. his dna was even said to be different and he was let go by the nova corps for not being the same person as old drax. he couldnt even tank regular bullets and energy blasts, he avoided them and had no significant super strengh feats to speak of, resorting to martial arts and dislodging the arm of luminal who IIRC wasnt even a a class 50 while commenting they would **** him up, if he surprise them and avoid their blows. it was abundantly clear that nova prime was leagues above him powerwise. he was more like gamorra: a space combat machine in the meta class. he resorted to prep, tactics an weapons to get shit done

Sr J-Bieb
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsmorg2.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsmorg3.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosxman1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosxman2.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/?action=view&current=thanoskillswarlock.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/?action=view&current=thanosblastssurfer.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/f/namorv204412wu1.jpg/
http://img392.imageshack.us/f/namorv204413zc5.jpg/

http://img101.imageshack.us/f/4rz1.jpg/
http://img412.imageshack.us/f/3cd1.jpg/

http://img525.imageshack.us/f/ti4p24.jpg/
http://img195.imageshack.us/f/ti4p26.jpg/

http://img245.imageshack.us/f/thanos3.jpg/

Some lesser seen scans of Thanos beating up around herald levels
I gave up looking for stuff like him one shot killing Mar-Vell, one shotting Drax, 'two shotting' Thor, killing Surfer, and others.

carver9
Like I said before... Gladiator with his superior speed and high end strength pounds on Thanos along with the aid of Thor and Bill while the others blast away. What top tier recently has Thanos taken down because looking at showings, everyone is more powerful than their previous self.

Thanos would get his neck cracked facing these heralds. Using Thanos easily taking out Drax is like me using Gladiator cousin easily Destroying Abraxus as a feat that puts her above herald along with me using Thor taking out a god killer, Gladiator taking out some Nova members easily along with a solar system full of super humans and skrulls by himself, along with one shotting Vulcan, a team buster, along with Bill running through Star Dust, along with Surfer facing Tenebrous holding his own, along with... you get my point.

What High Herald has Thanos taken out recently to make anyone suggest that he could destroy this team?

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
the GOTG were already stomping them by the hundreds when they broke free. they were just killing as many of them as could possibly be stuffed inthe battlefield, then another wave piled on them to be killed the same way. The higher up Church members(Matrich and Cardinals) were easily handling Warlock and the others and had them prisoner at one pont, iirc Adam nearlydie after fighting one of the cardinals.

He didnt get depowered at all, all he did was lose his massive form, he was transformed into a being strong enough to kill Thanos, he shrugged of Moondragons tp blasts like they were nothing. He was less stronger, but far better fighter.

Nihilist
Like I said before... Gladiator with his superior speed and high end strength pounds on Thanos along with the aid of Thor and Bill while the others blast away. What top tier recently has Thanos taken down because looking at showings, everyone is more powerful than their previous self.

Thanos would get his neck cracked facing these heralds. Using Thanos easily taking out Drax is like me using Gladiator cousin easily Destroying Abraxus as a feat that puts her above herald along with me using Thor taking out a god killer, Gladiator taking out some Nova members easily along with a solar system full of super humans and skrulls by himself, along with one shotting Vulcan, a team buster, along with Bill running through Star Dust, along with Surfer facing Tenebrous holding his own, along with... you get my point.

What High Herald has Thanos taken out recently to make anyone suggest that he could destroy this team? Still trolling eh coward, why dont you trying answering or backing up what you said.

Sr J-Bieb

What High Herald has Thanos taken out recently to make anyone suggest that he could destroy this team? Stopped reading when you said Gladiator's cousin beat up 'Abraxus'

The higher up Church members(Matrich and Cardinals) were easily handling Warlock and the others and had them prisoner at one pont, iirc Adam nearlydie after fighting one of the cardinals.

He didnt get depowered at all, all he did was lose his massive form, he was transformed into a being strong enough to kill Thanos, he shrugged of Moondragons tp blasts like they were nothing. He was less stronger, but far better fighter.
that was when gamorra burned in the sun right? IIRC there was soem context why they were so amped. the roster that magus captured ripped through the church like it was made of cardboard however.

are you drunk? did you read annilation, conquest or gotg? drax was depowered, the writer made it a point to tell people he was a different character. he didnt overpower thanos, he manifested some once in a lifetime plot device power (indicated through a gree aura that manifested in contact with thanos) to hack the force field and thanos defenses (showed as a purple aura) and rip his heart out. if he really was more powerfull than pre ressurection thanos, why didnt he just steamroll every enemy that crossed his path? he couldnt fly, had no superstrengh to speak of (class 5 at best) and no durabilty either. IIRC he was among the people that couldnt go out in the sun and get fried when gamorra did it, because he'd die. shruggin off MD's TP means nothing, TP resistence isnt durability. wolverine does crap like that all the time and Drax was indeed in a similar weight class as logan.

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
that was when gamorra burned in the sun right? IIRC there was soem context why they were so amped. the roster that magus captured ripped through the church like it was made of cardboard however.They was always powered up on faith by the Church believers.

Yeah i own them, your take is just different from mine as usual you just go down the lowballin road which im getting bored with now with all the trolls on here.

They was always powered up on faith by the Church believers.

Yeah i own them, your take is just different from mine as usual you just go down the lowballin road which im getting bored with now with all the trolls on here.
well, the one on their capital world didnt ammount to much then, even with billiosn of them there.

yeah I just go through life reading what actually happens on panel without thanos coloured glasses. tell you what, why dont you make the threads to see if skinny drax was a herald level being or just a meta? I sure could use a laugh. Iron man would crush him. shulkie probably would too.

vince_slice

What High Herald has Thanos taken out recently to make anyone suggest that he could destroy this team?

Thanos easily dominated Lord Mar-Vell.

The same Mar-vell that one-shot killed Magus (the World Mind warned Nova to run away from Magus), easily took down Nova and Surfer at the same time, and nearly killed the Annihilators + others with his energy spell while leaving for the Cancer-verse.

Lord Mar-vell is definitely above high-herald, easily trans.

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
well, the one on their capital world didnt ammount to much then, even with billiosn of them there. Of course it didnt they were facing the Avatar of Death in a mindless rampaging state.

Tell you what why dont you go by a whiny ass somewhere esle ?

Black bolt z
Annihilators still gang rape him.

Of course it didnt they were facing the Avatar of Death in a mindless rampaging state.
the gotg stomped them just the same and thanos couldnt actually get any of the gotg, just the no name fodder
lol, you're the whiny b!tch complaining, I'm only digging the lulz you provide. drax was herald level, sure he was buddy... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
Originally posted by 753
the gotg stomped them just the same and thanos couldnt actually get any of the gotg, just the no name fodderWTF, when Thanos finally caught up with the gaurdians he 1 shotted Drax,Groot,Jack Flag and would have killed Moondragon if Major Victory hadnt saved her.
Yeah right thats why YOU quoted me to start with because i was complaing eh! gtfo with that crap.

quanchi112
Team wins and as for Surfer being unable to hurt Thanos... that was classic Surfer... I think current Surfer would cause him some pain. In the same story thanos imperative Thanos was a man amongst boys. Thanos tossed around Marv like a school boy while he teared surfer like a pest while easily wrecking his board.

WTF, when Thanos finally caught up with the gaurdians he 1 shotted Drax,Groot,Jack Flag and would have killed Moondragon if Major Victory hadnt saved her.
IIRC he didnt just catch up to them, they stopped to make a stand and save starlord's ass. there is no doubt whatsoever he could wipe them out in a split second though. it's just that they were successfull in keeping him at bay for a good while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.