Fist Fight to the Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
8th Day Juggernaut

vs

Superman
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Maxima
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Big Barda
Wonder Woman
Wonder Girl
Power Girl
Super Girl
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Kal-L
Black Adam

STIPS:

No BFR
No flight
No telepathy
No energy attacks
No phasing

Basically, the only powers any character can use are super strength, invulnerability, and superspeed.

Fight takes place in a small, indestructible, closed arena the size of a football field.

The fight is to the death.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by keiththegreat
8th Day Juggernaut

vs

Superman
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Maxima
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Big Barda
Wonder Woman
Wonder Girl
Power Girl
Super Girl
Mr. Majestic
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Kal-L
Black Adam

STIPS:

No BFR
No flight
No telepathy
No energy attacks
No phasing

Basically, the only powers any character can use are super strength, invulnerability, and superspeed.

Fight takes place in a small, indestructible, closed arena the size of a football field.

The fight is to the death.

HOLY F-ING SH**. What do you have against the Juggernaut? SBP is enough to do the job.

carver9
Those are too many people. Trion Jugs would one shot ALL of them though.

Black bolt z
Just wondering...what exactly are they going to do to them?

I mean I must be missing something if carver is voting for the DC team(sorry carvs love ).

quanchi112
Team stomps.

Stoic
8th Day wins after a long battle of attrition.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team stomps.

Seriously.

zopzop
Maxima and MM could have mind raped him but with no TP, this team ain't taking him down.

8th day Juggernaut walked over Thor!

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Maxima and MM could have mind raped him but with no TP, this team ain't taking him down.

8th day Juggernaut walked over Thor!

Yup Yup to @ Zop Zop, they wouldn't have a chance.

quanchi112

8th day Juggernaut walked over Thor! So what ? That other avatar or whatever was taking on 8 th juggs in terms of strength and his thing was building things. Prime himself would be all over this Juggs and iirc Thor wasn't at his best when he ran into 8th day Juggs.

Stoic
So what ? That other avatar or whatever was taking on 8 th juggs in terms of strength and his thing was building things. Prime himself would be all over this Juggs and iirc Thor wasn't at his best when he ran into 8th day Juggs.

At the point that the builder Avatar (forget his name as well) fought 8th day, Cain had been reduced to his normal levels. When Cain was in 8th day mode, he was tapping power that he normally didnt have. I believe that his trance was interupted at the end of the book just before he was about to effortlessly crush Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cain didn't effortlessly crush Thor. What Zeus did to the Hulk was one character effortlessly crushing another.

The Thor tie in was an anomaly where Juggernaut was amped many times over (Makes it a very good showing for Thor by the way) Everything else I read indicated that he was at Classic levels but simply more driven than before.

Team stomps him something fierce. Hell, even if you go purely by his appearance in Thor, he still gets stomped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
At the point that the builder Avatar (forget his name as well) fought 8th day, Cain had been reduced to his normal levels. When Cain was in 8th day mode, he was tapping power that he normally didnt have. I believe that his trance was interupted at the end of the book just before he was about to effortlessly crush Thor. When did he return to normal power in that arc ?

Nothing he did in that mode is even beyond Prime let alone a team that would be all over this guy.

Stoic
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Cain didn't effortlessly crush Thor. What Zeus did to the Hulk was one character effortlessly crushing another.

The Thor tie in was an anomaly where Juggernaut was amped many times over (Makes it a very good showing for Thor by the way) Everything else I read indicated that he was at Classic levels but simply more driven than before.

Team stomps him something fierce. Hell, even if you go purely by his appearance in Thor, he still gets stomped.

He didn't? So when Thor was in his bearhug saying that the end was nigh, while Juggz was crushing him, did it appear to you like Cain was trying very hard? When Thor slammed his hammer full force into Cains face, and Cain smiled at him, did it appear that Cain was in danger of losing the fight? Yea he effortlessly mangled the Thunderer. At least Bruce tossed Zeus, Thor did nothing but back pedal.

When did he return to normal power in that arc ?

Nothing he did in that mode is even beyond Prime let alone a team that would be all over this guy.

There is nothing that can prove that Cain would not eventually defeat each and every one of the team, it would take a long time, but there is nothing to suggest that they would even hurt Cain on a physical level while in 8th day mode.

quanchi112
He didn't? So when Thor was in his bearhug saying that the end was nigh, while Juggz was crushing him, did it appear to you like Cain was trying very hard? When Thor slammed his hammer full force into Cains face, and Cain smiled at him, did it appear that Cain was in danger of losing the fight? Yea he effortlessly mangled the Thunderer. At least Bruce tossed Zeus, Thor did nothing but back pedal.

There is nothing that can prove that Cain would not eventually defeat each and every one of the team, it would take a long time, but there is nothing to suggest that they would even hurt Cain on a physical level while in 8th day mode. There's nothing to suggest Prime doesn't punch through his enchantment either which I believe he would. He's pretty resistant to magic and he's pretty powerful I think he'd beat him on his own.

Prime's feats are much more impressive than beating up a weakened Thor.

Stoic
Weak or not, his Hammer hit caused quite a bit of destruction, which showed just about how much Cain could take. This is one of those opinion things, you have yours, and I have mine.

quanchi112
Weak or not, his Hammer hit caused quite a bit of destruction, which showed just about how much Cain could take. This is one of those opinion things, you have yours, and I have mine. Like pretty much every topic on here. Do you feel Zeus could hurt 8th Juggs ?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor vs. Juggernaut:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut1.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut2.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut3.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut4.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut5.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut6.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut7.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut8.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut9.jpg

Thor was actually matching Cain in terms of physical strength. He just couldn't hurt him, although I think Cain was definitely being affected when Thor kicked it up a notch in the end. Plus Thor took Cain's punches in stride.

Bruce knocking Zeus off his feet by striking him while his back was turned doesn't compare.

I mean, at least Thor put up a fight, not to mention just moments before the encounter he withstood this and more:
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/WithstandsEnchanter2.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/WithstandsEnchanter3.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/WithstandsEnchanter4.jpg

Hulk vs. Zeus was just Zeus bending the Hulk over and having his way with him.

Hera was jealous. smile

This team utterly stomps the Juggernaut. Any other conclusion is hilarious and just plain incorrect.

Brockalizer
I know that I'm not as up to date with current issues as some of the other members of the forum, (honestly I'd rather spend my time having sex with my girlfriend than reading comics), but I do remember that Juggernaut is capable of fighting without ever succumbing to fatigue. Will one of those out there that aren't so fortunate as I am (God knows there are plenty of you out there living in your Grandmothers basements playing WoW and masturbating to one of the Elf Mage's on their buddy list, Trickster perhaps)please give an example of any of the people on the team being capable of fighting indefinitely and without running out of energy the way Juggernaut can?

PillarofOsiris
I'm sorry, anyone who thinks Juggernaut wins this is an absolute moron.

Metalmanx
8th Day wins after a long battle of attrition.

thumb up

^ Sorry, I must be a moron.

What are they gonna do to Juggs? Pound his INVULNERABILITY until he...stops being invulnerable? confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Metalmanx
thumb up

What are they gonna do to Juggs? Pound his INVULNERABILITY until he...stops being invulnerable? confused If you're more powerful than him you override his invulnerability.

Metalmanx
I must be confused then. What does "invulnerable" mean if not immunity to physical damage?

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm Not this shit again. Juggernaut is not immune to physical damage. Not even during the 8th Day sage. Heck, Thor's blows arguably effected him in that tie-in where he was extremely amped for some reason.

GRIMNIR
Is there air inside the arena? This is important

Then the question is do any of them have enough strength to overcome Juggernaut's durability.

His Durability is not truly "invulnerable" as only the TOAA or LT have that kind of level.

Does Juggernaut have certain level of Cytttorak's power or ALL of it?

If Juggernaut durability is greater than max strength of each character then they cannot beat him and eventually Juggernaut would win as some of the other characters suffocate and whoever left they eventually get tired and Juggernaut kills them.

If say Superman or someone else can overcome the durability then team would win.

Juggernaut does not get tired or breath or eat etc.

Sirius77
Team stomps. Although juggy worshipers will say otherwise.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by Sirius77
Team stomps. Although juggy worshipers will say otherwise.

I worship Jugs, but not Juggs big grin

If Juggernaut durability is higher than any of the characters powers, then how do they win?

Explain please.

If someone has power higher state who

I don't know what limit of Juggernaut durability is, but if its high enough then he cannot be hurt let alone killed.

I wish there was some rules stating his level of durability confused

Sirius77
Originally posted by GRIMNIR

If Juggernaut durability is higher than any of the characters powers, then how do they win?

Explain please.

I don't know what limit of Juggernaut durability is, but if its high enough then he cannot be hurt let alone killed.

I wish there was some rules stating his level of durability confused

Then we both have something in common there big grin

How do you know his durability is higher than all of their strength levels?

Prime. He has a higher level of strength, speed and feat wise, arguably durability close to or in the same class. People tend to put juggy's durability on skyfather or abstract levels, when in fact there are characters such as thor who have breached it or characters as simple as hollywood who have feats that compare to it.

I think that most people hear "invulnerable" and think of the literal definition and apply it to juggy, but in comics, that title is used more ridiculously than people want to believe. It's a no limits fallacy that people take literally.

So in short, with all of this said, I could use the lowballing route, but I won't. I don't like it when anyone does that to a character, so...

So which of juggy's feats of durability would you put over Prime's strength and striking power? After that, the combined powers of several planet movers and moon busters. How in you opinion, does juggy win?

zopzop
@Sirius77

Didn't Jugz survive the wrath of Oblivion itself ( I could be wrong but I've heard forum members state this.)? Oblivion > everyone in this list.

GRIMNIR
Then we both have something in common there big grin

How do you know his durability is higher than all of their strength levels?

Prime. He has a higher level of strength, speed and feat wise, arguably durability close to or in the same class. People tend to put juggy's durability on skyfather or abstract levels, when in fact there are characters such as thor who have breached it or characters as simple as hollywood who have feats that compare to it.

I think that most people hear "invulnerable" and think of the literal definition and apply it to juggy, but in comics, that title is used more ridiculously than people want to believe. It's a no limits fallacy that people take literally.

So in short, with all of this said, I could use the lowballing route, but I won't. I don't like it when anyone does that to a character, so...

So which of juggy's feats of durability would you put over Prime's strength and striking power? After that, the combined powers of several planet movers and moon busters. How in you opinion, does juggy win?

I dont know

Someone once said on here that Oblivion the cosmic entity couldn't kill Juggernaut. In my opinion, that is PIS. Most of what I read featwise on here about all the characters is PIS though laughing

Maybe writers of comics nowadays are all on drugs Happy Dance

If I was writing I would clarify Cyttorak's power level and then decide whether has Juggernaut has full power of Cyttorak or a certain amount.
Characters who would be in contention at being able to break the durability physically would be Sentry and Hulk and maybe few others like Thanos perhaps.

I would also make characters like Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange be able to remove his power by magic and also he is weak to psionic attack without helmet.

Whatever the case if he met a Celestial or someone of the standing he would get stomped same as every other character at his level.

Sirius77
^
GRIMNIR
Yeah, they do need to kind of show his level of invulnerability rather than imply it, but I dunno, I know that he's far far above average durability wise, but I just don't think he can not be koed by this team.

Also, I know that my post was below yours but I wasn't addressing you directly. I actually posted on the first page without reading the second. I don't want to appear rude lol.

PillarofOsiris
SBP invulnerability > Juggernaut's, until I see Juggernaut survive a universe buster.

GRIMNIR
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
SBP invulnerability > Juggernaut's, until I see Juggernaut survive a universe buster.

No one would survive a Universe buster apart from Living Tribunal and Phoenix Force

That is hardly a feat more a drug induced PIS fantasy

I bet Pak wrote it laughing

Sirius77
@Sirius77

Didn't Jugz survive the wrath of Oblivion itself ( I could be wrong but I've heard forum members state this.)? Oblivion > everyone in this list.

I dunno man, I'm not really too knowledgeable about juggernaut, by oblivion do you mean the abstract?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Those are too many people. Trion Jugs would one shot ALL of them though.

wut? confused

JakeTheBank
No one would survive a Universe buster apart from Living Tribunal and Phoenix Force

That is hardly a feat more a drug induced PIS fantasy

I bet Pak wrote it laughing

Except people who have who are not the LT and PF.

zopzop
I dunno man, I'm not really too knowledgeable about juggernaut, by oblivion do you mean the abstract?

Yup the abstract!

Sirius77
Yup the abstract!

Well, not that I don't believe you, but what was the context, and do you have a scan?

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm Not this shit again. Juggernaut is not immune to physical damage. Not even during the 8th Day sage. Heck, Thor's blows arguably effected him in that tie-in where he was extremely amped for some reason. You're wrong.

Uriel005

Explain please.

I wish there was some rules stating his level of durability confused you mean to tell me that juggs durability is stronger than the fabric of reality... I mean prime solos if juggs wants to fisticuffs with him. Too fast & too strong. Phantom Zone prison > jugg durability.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
You're wrong.

zopzop
Well, not that I don't believe you, but what was the context, and do you have a scan?

No sad But it was mentioned here, I have to search. I wish a more knowledgeable forum member knows what I'm referring to and helps out.

Mindset
@Sirius77

Didn't Jugz survive the wrath of Oblivion itself ( I could be wrong but I've heard forum members state this.)? Oblivion > everyone in this list. He was trapped in Oblivion's realm, I don't remember Oblivion actually attacking him.

marwash22
Damn, i need to get a hold of this Juggy arc.

Knowsbleed33
Team isn't going to do anything to Juggernaut.

Rage needs to stop his crusade for Juggernaut being "Extremely amped". All he says is he has some where to be and no one is going to stop him from getting there. Thor was nothing to Juggernaut in that story. His blows had zero affect.

Sirius77
^
I'll let Rage take care of that.

So does anyone else know anything about the Juggy/ Oblivion arc. That sounds interesting. Also, what are 8th day juggernaut's best durability feats? I haven't seen any that would prove capable of running through this team with no problem.

quanchi112
I must be confused then. What does "invulnerable" mean if not immunity to physical damage? So the Lt can't hurt him since he's invulnerable, right ?

bannedtroll007
If you're more powerful than him you override his invulnerability. Just like Oblivion Did?... erm

Colossus-Big C
about the oblivion thing, iirc is was eternity that banish juggernaut to oblivion
oblivion then proceeded to wipe him from existance and well..........he couldnt...

Hyperion Prime
This would have to be a stalemate. They can't harm him, but he can harm all of them except SBP. When it's all said and done it's those two fighting forever.

Zack Fair
He won't be touching a lot of the guys in the team, not just SBP.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39206/855093-juggernaut_vs._superman_super.jpg

durw00t

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He won't be touching a lot of the guys in the team, not just SBP.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39206/855093-juggernaut_vs._superman_super.jpg

durw00t lol that punch did zero damage to juggernaut

Zack Fair
Prove it.

superdur

MetalIsDead
I'm confused, is this the Juggs that shrugged off a godblast from Thor and was punching through dimentions?

Black bolt z
Juggernaut wins.

BUSTER1
thumb up

What are they gonna do to Juggs? Pound his INVULNERABILITY until he...stops being invulnerable? confused

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.