Thor Vs Lobo (HTH only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79830/1694019-thor_01_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65157/1671085-wewo_cv5_r1_large.jpg

GRIMNIR
Don't know who Lobo is so I say Thor

I will go read about Lobo then report back stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lobo's major problem is his healing factor. From some of the damage his taken, you'd think it would impossible to knock him out. Course, the same can be said for Hulk, Wolverine etc.

Stalemate usually if we're using a high end version of Lobo who's as strong as the big dogs. If I had to pick a winner, I'd favor Thor though.

CosmicComet
Lobo, due to currently being back to his 'whatever I say goes' levels.

He'll one shot Thor just because conventional wisdom says he won't be able to.

chomperx9
I dont see it being a one shot hit and fight is over for either one. they both can take some hard ass hits

GRIMNIR
I say Thor still after reading about Lobo

Says his abilities vary from writer to writer.

With so much PIS flying around comic universes if that is actually stated then it must be even more noticeable than other characters.

Prep-Man
Lobo is generally portrayed at high damage soak levels.

Sirius77
Lobo wins this.

chomperx9
his healing factor is greater than logans

TricksterPriest
Lobo has superspeed and he's generally in the superman level of strength. Thor's ****ed. duryes

Rage.Of.Olympus
You're joking, right?

TricksterPriest
About the superspeed? I've got scans.

Or the fight? Thor has no way to put Lobo down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
About the superspeed? I've got scans.

Or the fight? Thor has no way to put Lobo down.

The strength comment.

And I'm also doubtful that it will be speed that will win this for Thor but if you've got the scans, post them.

Of course he does. His left and his right.

Prep-Man
If Superman couldn't do it most of the time, I doubt Thor would be able to. Like you said, probably a stalemate.

TricksterPriest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=391529&pagenumber=4

Guys, Lobo's been kicking ass for some time. He's even got a red ring courtesy of Atrocitus.

http://img59.imageshack.us/i/loboown13.jpg/

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is there anything on that page in particular that illustrates super speed? Super speed that would give him the edge I mean.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
If Superman couldn't do it most of the time, I doubt Thor would be able to. Like you said, probably a stalemate.

It's usually a stalemate with the big dogs.

Prep-Man
Maybe this. Superman comments he was too quick to react.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3352/supeslobo23hqjy0.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
I thought he meant something I hadn't read recently or something. Lobo's not doing that to Superman ever again I'd wager, and if Trick wants to use that as evidence of Lobo's "speed superiority", I'll have to pull out my back of feats.

Prep-Man
I'd say he could. Recently, Lobo's healing has been played up. Even a small army of DC's top mages couldn't put him down in Reign in Hell. And Pulsar Stargrave couldn't either.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'd say he could. Recently, Lobo's healing has been played up. Even a small army of DC's top mages couldn't put him down in Reign in Hell. And Pulsar Stargrave couldn't either.

To Superman? Nah dude. I highly disagree. You could argue that Superman can't knock him out but I wouldn't go down that route. Comics don't work like that. Character X might be able to heal nearly instantly from skeletal levels but they can still be knocked the f*ck out by a peer in strength. That's the rule for the most part.

I also think history has shown us that beating up powerful teams doesn't give you an automatic win against Clark.

Prep-Man
I'm not pointing out that he beat them, just took all their uber spells at once. Lobo is near impossible to take down.

TricksterPriest
I've only seen one attack get really close to finishing him off.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Is there anything on that page in particular that illustrates super speed? Super speed that would give him the edge I mean.

It's usually a stalemate with the big dogs. they arent fighting clones of eachother. either one has a shot at going down. Hulk vs Juggernaut is never a stalemate

Nihilist
Lobo beats down Thor

Estacado
Lobo ftw.

celeyhyga17
Thor

"Id"
Lobo

Damborgson
I dont see Thor KO'ing him in hand to hand. I also dont see Lobo KO'ing Thor so stalemate.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Damborgson
I dont see Thor KO'ing him in hand to hand. I also dont see Lobo KO'ing Thor so stalemate.

Why not?

He can pull down objects weighing in the same order of stars without leverage, just because he says he ignores logic more or less.

Why can't he knock out Thor when there isn't even a logic barrier for him to pass to do that? wink

Damborgson
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Why not?

He can pull down objects weighing in the same order of stars without leverage, just because he says he ignores logic more or less.

Why can't he knock out Thor when there isn't even a logic barrier for him to pass to do that? wink Okay if he is using his anti-logic ability then he stomps lol.

Uriel005
Is Lobo's anti-logic ever off??

She-Ra-La
Lobo. Thor can't handle Hulk with his hammer. Lobo is just a smart Hulk with super speed and eon's worth of fighting experience.

Omega Vision
Lobo, though Thor certainly gives it a good showing.

Black bolt z
Lobo wins this fight. Very few heralds I can see beating lobo in H2h only.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Lobo wins this fight. Very few heralds I can see beating lobo in H2h only. It would take a star or something to beat him in a fist fight... Wait a minute -_- I think they tried that.

Lobo breaks goldilocks

Sirius77
Lobo decisively.

sockktroll
Originally posted by Nihilist
Lobo beats down Thor No... smokin'

Black bolt z
Originally posted by sockktroll
No... smokin' Nica?

Yes... smokin'

sockktroll
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Nica?

Yes... smokin' I can't die boy... smokin'

iceman24567
Lobo

sockktroll
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lobo Gay... mad

"Id"
The more I document on Lobo, the more I realize he has to many advantages over any character in his weight class not named juggernaut or citizen steel to lose in fist fight.

abhilegend
Lobo IMO.

Estacado
Thor get's Ko'd as usually.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by "Id"
The more I document on Lobo, the more I realize he has to many advantages over any character in his weight class not named juggernaut or citizen steel to lose in fist fight. thumb up

nwg202
Lobo

abhilegend
As usual Id forgets about superman. SMH.

"Id"
Originally posted by abhilegend
As usual Id forgets about superman. SMH.

Pathetic. coffee1

abhilegend
Originally posted by "Id"
Pathetic. coffee1
Your responses? Yes, they are pathetic. You are an X-man fan after all.sneer

Flyattractor
Originally posted by sockktroll
Gay... mad Yes. You are.
So what?

ODG
Lobo. Don't doubt the Main Man.

Also, this needs to be merged into this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=558608&pagenumber=1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.