Flash (Bart Allen) Vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/169571-18103-113273-1-the-flash-the-faste_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/671188-beta_ray_bill_returns_large.jpg

Lord Feron
Sorry I don't read much flash but whats up with that flash ring on the cover of the book or does he just wear that normally?

As for the fight im think bart can take BRB. But it not gonna be easy also Bart best not let brb do any of his crazy blasting shit.

-Pr-
All the Flashes have rings; they put their costume in to it.

Uriel005
Originally posted by -Pr-
All the Flashes have rings; they put their costume in to it. Sighs.... Again the problem with flashes in forum fights is that CIS off the ones who can speed force break will do so and then they can't be caught. in order for flashes to be a viable fight against people CIS needs to be turned on so they don't god mode and out run any attack a character cares to make against them. Of course there are going to be people complaining that he doesn't always do it on panel and that an Infinite mass punch is not spammable which it is as long as he is moving faster than light which he can do indefinitely. Anyways Beta Ray Bill gets blitzed and proceeds to have his innards vibrated out of his body CIS off. CIS on Bill takes this in a curb stomp.

celeyhyga17
If fight starts on both on the ground, Bart can win.
If fight starts for Bart on the ground and Beta Ray Bill in the air, Bill can win.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Uriel005
Sighs.... Again the problem with flashes in forum fights is that CIS off the ones who can speed force break will do so and then they can't be caught. in order for flashes to be a viable fight against people CIS needs to be turned on so they don't god mode and out run any attack a character cares to make against them. Of course there are going to be people complaining that he doesn't always do it on panel and that an Infinite mass punch is not spammable which it is as long as he is moving faster than light which he can do indefinitely. Anyways Beta Ray Bill gets blitzed and proceeds to have his innards vibrated out of his body CIS off. CIS on Bill takes this in a curb stomp. CIS is on by default, PIS is not.

CIS, Flash doesn't kill, but he uses his best abilities to win, within character.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by -Pr-
All the Flashes have rings; they put their costume in to it.

Yeah i knew that but.. the thing is that dude has a uniform on i kinda thought it was maybe a different ring like some kind of speed force lantern or some shit. Okay nvm.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yeah i knew that but.. the thing is that dude has a uniform on i kinda thought it was maybe a different ring like some kind of speed force lantern or some shit. Okay nvm.

the cover of this issue is an insinuation of how bart has the entire speed force absorbed in himself....that's why he looks almost like he is wearing a costume....chasing after the ring was him on his route to become the flash.......in that series he fights with the decision A LOT but over all decides it's best to carry on the scarlet speedsters legacy.

Sirius77
Bart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.