The Annihilators vs Women Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
Ronan the Accuser
Quasar

vs

Super Girl
Sersi
Maxima
Wonder Woman
Big Barda

She-Ra-La
Women lose hard. Barda and Supergirl are too much of weak links and Surfer and Beta are not to be played around with.

Black bolt z
Annihilators and easy at that.

GRIMNIR
All 5 of the women team start to call Gladiator names, laugh at his haircut and call him ugly. Then Gladiator loses all his confidence and can be easily beaten.

Then Supergirl and Wonder Woman start to dance with each other provocatively.

The 4 remaining team members stand watching mouths open.

The other 3 on the women team then sneakily take out each one by one

Women team wins Happy Dance

Omega Vision
Annihilators threads are getting really old

Q99
Originally posted by She-Ra-La
Women lose hard. Barda and Supergirl are too much of weak links and Surfer and Beta are not to be played around with.

Both Barda and Supergirl are stronger than Ronan, who's the weakest link around (and I'd be hard pressed to call Barda a weak link at all). Sersi, Maxima, and Diana are nothing to laugh at either.

I don't think either team would win all the time. Though replacing SG with Power Girl would give the Woman team a much better shot.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Both Barda and Supergirl are stronger than Ronan, who's the weakest link around (and I'd be hard pressed to call Barda a weak link at all). Sersi, Maxima, and Diana are nothing to laugh at either.

I don't think either team would win all the time. Though replacing SG with Power Girl would give the Woman team a much better shot.
Hey Q, are you on DeviantArt? stick out tongue

PillarofOsiris

Big Barda is FAR from the weakest person in this fight. Ever hear of the Mega Rod? Thor has one shot Beta Ray Bill. I'm not sure why people think he is an equal to Thor. And Maxima can beat anyone here one on one with the exception of the Surfer.

She-Ra-La
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Big Barda is FAR from the weakest person in this fight. Ever hear of the Mega Rod? And Maxima can beat anyone here one on one with the exception of the Surfer. Barda is a weak link because she can't fly. Not because of her strength or Mega rod.

PillarofOsiris
She can fly with her disks.

She-Ra-La
She can fly with her disks. That anyone on team one can obliterate or transmute.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Annihilators threads are getting really old You're just mad they win all threads. stick out tongue

PillarofOsiris
That anyone on team one can obliterate or transmute.

If they have time. And Sersi's powers of transmutation can trump anyone on the Annihilators. Even the Surfer I would guess. Ronan is going down hard. And Gladiator is too variable to give the Annihilators a definite edge. And like I said, Beta Ray Bill is a much weaker version of Thor...in addition to no godblast, he has been one shot by Thor AFTER BRB sneak attacked him. Thor has also beaten him and the Surfer at once. People look at Bill and assume its Thor with a different face.

Q99
That anyone on team one can obliterate or transmute.

Not so easy, mainly because they're pretty small targets on the bottom of someone's feet.

Also, she has a boom tube so it's not like that's her only movement ability either, and her Mega Rod has a ranged attack.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You're just mad they win all threads. stick out tongue
Validus disagrees

Sin I AM
Thor has one shot Beta Ray Bill. I'm not sure why people think he is an equal to Thor.

because he is....save odinforce, i believe his feats could be replicated

PillarofOsiris
Again, Bill lacks the god blast option. His lightning has never been shown to match Thor's. Thor has done better against the Silver Surfer. Bill hit thor from behind with his hammer, and Thor proceeded to one shot him. Thor has punched him out of the atmosphere. Thor has beat BRB and the SS at once. BRB got his ass handed to him by the Skrull god slayer and then Thor took a shot from Stormbreaker from the godslayer (who seemed more powerful than BRB) and still was able to save Bill. Thor can control the elements without his hammer. Bill can't. Thor can control the earth via his lineage as Gaea's son. Bill can't. The only thing that can make anyone think BRB is superior to Thor is Bill using the no longer existent 60 second curse to beat Thor.

Naija boy
Annihilators wreck them

PillarofOsiris
^You must not be familiar with the power sets of some of these ladies.

Again, Bill lacks the god blast option. His lightning has never been shown to match Thor's. Thor has done better against the Silver Surfer. Bill hit thor from behind with his hammer, and Thor proceeded to one shot him. Thor has punched him out of the atmosphere. Thor has beat BRB and the SS at once. BRB got his ass handed to him by the Skrull god slayer and then Thor took a shot from Stormbreaker from the godslayer (who seemed more powerful than BRB) and still was able to save Bill. Thor can control the elements without his hammer. Bill can't. Thor can control the earth via his lineage as Gaea's son. Bill can't. The only thing that can make anyone think BRB is superior to Thor is Bill using the no longer existent 60 second curse to beat Thor. godblast is useless in battle and thor rarely resorts to it anyway. bill has pretty good feats of his own and much better showings against thor, than what you brought up. B&T thor was so far outside his average, im skeptical of it altogether.

annihilators win. this is not a stomp

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by 753
godblast is useless in battle and thor rarely resorts to it anyway. bill has pretty good feats of his own and much better showings against thor, than what you brought up. B&T thor was so far outside his average, im skeptical of it altogether.

annihilators win. this is not a stomp

You mean when thor's powers were tied to his hammer and Bill just barely beat Thor WITHOUT his hammer in an environment picked by Odin for Thor to lose? Because that's the only other good showing I can recall. Neither of the two situations that Bill beat thor in are likely to ever happen again. You also ignore that Thor's lightning is shown to be superior, that Thor retains many powers without his hammer nowadays, and that Thor has better showings against Heralds than Bill. But the best and most obvious showing is Thor one-shotting Bill AFTER Bill hit Thor from behind, and AFTER Thor had fought Sif.

And besides having the godblast option and Bill doesn't (which is not useless in battle...just ask the Juggernaut or a Celestial) but he also has Warrior's madness, another option Bill doesn't.

Not saying Bill isn't powerful, but people who claim BRB = Thor are sadly mistaken.

WhiteWitchKing
You mean when thor's powers were tied to his hammer and Bill just barely beat Thor WITHOUT his hammer in an environment picked by Odin for Thor to lose? Because that's the only other good showing I can recall. Neither of the two situations that Bill beat thor in are likely to ever happen again. You also ignore that Thor's lightning is shown to be superior, that Thor retains many powers without his hammer nowadays, and that Thor has better showings against Heralds than Bill. But the best and most obvious showing is Thor one-shotting Bill AFTER Bill hit Thor from behind, and AFTER Thor had fought Sif.

And besides having the godblast option and Bill doesn't (which is not useless in battle...just ask the Juggernaut or a Celestial) but he also has Warrior's madness, another option Bill doesn't.

Not saying Bill isn't powerful, but people who claim BRB = Thor are sadly mistaken.

Thor is almost never in warrior's maddness mode so there's not point to that because almost nobody argues that in a forum. Bill stood up to Thor when Thor had his hammer and took it for himself. Without the hammer, Bill managed a double ko with Thor. Bill may lack the Godblast but the majority of the time Thor doesn't use that option. Bill may not be Thor but he doesn't need to be Thor to beat the majority of the people here in one on one combat. Bill without a godblast cracked Galactus' armor and took planet shattering damages and was on his feet. Most people here have feats that are below Bill's and Thor.

Team one stomps.

Not saying Bill isn't powerful, but people who claim BRB = Thor are sadly mistaken. like the time bill was giving thor a run for his money with no magical weapon and then tooks the hammer from him. BRB godhunter has more than enough feats to warrant Bill's credibility.
godblast is useless in battle. a celestial? he ignored thor because he is an insect and the blast acomplished nothing. jugs was just being a dumbass to allow thor the time to do it and what godd did that do him in the end?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by GRIMNIR

Then Supergirl and Wonder Woman start to dance with each other provocatively.

The 4 remaining team members stand watching mouths open.

Then Bill puts down his pants and shows off his horse cock. The other team all hit the floor drowling at the sight.

BRB: wink

Naija boy
^You must not be familiar with the power sets of some of these ladies.

I am actually very familiar with their power sets. You on the other hand are vastly underselling beta Ray bill and attempting to use an at best out of the norm performance from Thor to place him at a far lower level. Nonsense. After surfer brb is ponud for pound the most powerful character in this thread in terms of output and damage capacity. Supergirl is vulnerable to weakness exploitation right off the bat from either surfer or quasar.

Further from ur statements about gladiator it seems for some reason u are under the assumption that gladiators confidence will be wavering up down in this fight which is simply false. Gladiator regularly fights with high level opponents with his confidence remaining constant. His confidence going down at the slightest indication of trouble is a myth that has been disproved on panel numerous times.

When u look at the fact that the two most powerful characters are in team 1, and the fact that one of the members of team 2 is vulnerable to weakness exploitation which will reduce their numbers quickly, then its not hard to see the annihilators winning this decisively

keiththegreat
I'm going with the women. Maxima could beat Gladiator, pretty easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.