Apocalypse wants to take over the world again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMNIR
This time instead of 4 horsemen, he decides to create a super-mutant
He uses Rogue
Using Celestial Technology he enables her to use the powers of 10 mutants she has previously been in contact with all at same time and all at maximum limit
The 10 mutants are

Apocalypse
Cyclops
Storm
Iceman
Leech
Darwin
Professor X
Magneto
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch

Professor X contacts Tony Stark and says Tony we in trouble here eek!

They must form a team of 10 superheroes and mutants to stop Rogue and prevent Apocalypse destroying the population and crowning himself ruler. Cannot use any of the 10 mutants above.

Who do you pick on your team? Happy Dance

the ninjak
She beats everyone!

Leech got an upgrade to leeching any power didn't he? Not just mutants.

JakeTheBank
Dr. Doom

in his dreams. with HOM SW's powers, it's game over.

AlmightyKfish
Considering it's not specified as HoM Wanda, Doom or Reed given a small amount of prep would do well, although there'd do much better with someone who knows more about mutants, with them ala Beast or Nemesis.

But really, all they need is Cosmo

Rogue sees this helpless dog, lowers her defences, then Cosmo mindrapes her for the win.

It could totally happen.

inimalist
lol @ cosmo mindraping Xavier or Darwin

CIS on, Rogue not only beats the team (imho, because of Darwin) but then apoc himself, because he is not fit to survive

this is going on what the logical team Tony might come up with is, not saying there isn't some assortment of 10 chars that could beat her

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Considering it's not specified as HoM Wanda, Doom or Reed given a small amount of prep would do well, although there'd do much better with someone who knows more about mutants, with them ala Beast or Nemesis.

But really, all they need is Cosmo

Rogue sees this helpless dog, lowers her defences, then Cosmo mindrapes her for the win.

It could totally happen. OP says maximum limit of each power

TheTyrant
Apocalypse can easily destroy humanity anytime he wants as proven by the Blood of Apocalypse arc. Marvel Earth is lucky that Apocalypse's goal isn't to completely wipe off humanity from the face of earth.

And Rogue conquers earth for him.

shokosugi
Here's my team

Dr. Strange
Dr. Doom
Nate Grey
Franklin Richards
Legion

Silver Surfer
Blackbolt
MJJ
Thor
Morgan Le Fay

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse can easily destroy humanity anytime he wants as proven by the Blood of Apocalypse arc. Marvel Earth is lucky that Apocalypse's goal isn't to completely wipe off humanity from the face of earth.

And Rogue conquers earth for him.
And Apoc is lucky the real heroes are always busy when he messes with teenagers. vin

The Nuul
Apoc wont win because the X-Men always stop him.

TricksterPriest
Regarding Blood of Apoc: Shitty arc, but the fact that Apocalypse could threaten the world with a killer virus and have the avengers and other teams attack him because they believed he could do it...that's a decent level of respect. big grin

Mindset
Here's my team:

http://www.fixturepronto.com/images/woodtb61.gif

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Here's my team:

We have a winner.

Simbon
Here's my team:

I like it. Simple, elegant, to the point.

AlmightyKfish
If max limit means HoM Wanda then I can't really see many people being able to win.

But anyhow, Molecule Man- following SW2 he's basically been a hero, and he kills Super-Rogue in a second.

Totally could happen, Cosmo is an unbeatable Russian space dog.

BullwinkleMoose
Spite againt Apocalypse

Unfortunately for Apocalypse, Squirrel Girl idolizes Iron Man and dreams of being his partner. Tony calls up Squirrel Girl and then goes drinking while she dominates.

Team: Squirrel Girl + 9 Squirrels for the win

The Nuul
Here's my team:

Oh oh here comes Delph and his Apoc group.

ExodusCloak
I
Totally could happen, Cosmo is an unbeatable Russian space dog.

Didn't Oracle of the Imperial Guard mind-rape him?

the ninjak
But anyhow, Molecule Man- following SW2 he's basically been a hero, and he kills Super-Rogue in a second.

Leech's powers turn Molecule Man's powers off.

GRIMNIR
Also Rogue has reality warping powers of Scarlet Witch herself.
With Darwin's evolution powers
May argue who is more powerful SW or MM
But Darwin can make up the difference if SW is less powerful
Also she might take over his mind with Xaviers mind power
As well as Leech suppressing MM powers

Happy Dance <<< this smiley make me laugh so much

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by the ninjak
Leech's powers turn Molecule Man's powers off.

Does Leech not have an upper limit?

I mean I guess it's possible, but considering Molecule Man has complete control over his own structure down to subatomic levels, you'd think he'd be able to stop Leech suppressing his powers.

Either way he could atomise Super Rogue before she gets close enough to use Leech's power.

Unless this is HoM Wanda (if it is there're pretty much no Earthbound characters who would help here), Scarlet Witch's powers really aren't much help when faced with a much stronger psuedo reality warper like Molecule Man (some of the stuff he's done is more than just matter/energy manip)

And with Darwin, admittedly I don't know much, but would his powers allow Super Rogue to survive after she's been ripped apart atom by atom?

Badabing
Does Leech not have an upper limit?

I mean I guess it's possible, but considering Molecule Man has complete control over his own structure down to subatomic levels, you'd think he'd be able to stop Leech suppressing his powers.

Either way he could atomise Super Rogue before she gets close enough to use Leech's power.

Unless this is HoM Wanda (if it is there're pretty much no Earthbound characters who would help here), Scarlet Witch's powers really aren't much help when faced with a much stronger psuedo reality warper like Molecule Man (some of the stuff he's done is more than just matter/energy manip)

And with Darwin, admittedly I don't know much, but would his powers allow Super Rogue to survive after she's been ripped apart atom by atom? dur

inimalist
And with Darwin, admittedly I don't know much, but would his powers allow Super Rogue to survive after she's been ripped apart atom by atom?

yes

his power is literally to instantly evolve whatever mutation he needs to survive.

iirc, hes become both energy to survive physical death, and embedded himself in the consciousness of an enemy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.