Orion/Big Barda vs. Captain Marvel/Diana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kbclassof09
The strength of the New Gods vs. the strength of the Greco-Roman Gods. All combatants are bloodlusted. No motherboxes, astro force, and megarod for the new gods. No flight for Wondy and Capt. Pure slugfest. Battle takes place in the fire pits of Apokolips who wins?

PillarofOsiris
Based on the stips, Captain Marvel could almost solo. If you gave the new gods their standard equipment, they win easily.

TricksterPriest
No astro-force? What the f**k?

Doesn't matter that much, you gave Orion bloodlust. Nobody else is walking out of there alive......

BerserkersRage
New Gods ftw

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Based on the stips, Captain Marvel could almost solo. If you gave the new gods their standard equipment, they win easily.

Physically, they are peers (Orion "=" Cap, Barda "=" Diana), so with tech, it would be a stomp for the NG. I see the big difference between Orion and CM is hand-to-hand skill, in which Orion, by far, surpasses CM.

Barda v. Diana is closer, maybe slight edge to WW, more likely, stalemate. Judging by their sparring session, Diana got the advantage only after taking to the air.

TricksterPriest
Orion is berserk. And only his father and Superman have wins on him when he's bloodlusted.

Diana would probably take Barda, but I don't think she can stop Orion. He has his father's rage.

kbclassof09
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Orion is berserk. And only his father and Superman have wins on him when he's bloodlusted.

Diana would probably take Barda, but I don't think she can stop Orion. He has his father's rage.

I don't remember Superman beating a bloodlusted Orion, or normal Orion for that matter.

PillarofOsiris
I wouldn't want to see a blood lusted Captain Marvel of I was the New gods.

JakeTheBank
Team 2

D-Block
We've seen Captain Marvel hold his own with a bloodlusted eclispso possessed Superman. Imagine what a bloodlusted Captain Marvel could do I would like to see it one day.

Omega Vision
Team 2, Wonder Woman beats Barda and Orion isn't enough to take both of them.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by D-Block
We've seen Captain Marvel hold his own with a bloodlusted eclispso possessed Superman. Imagine what a bloodlusted Captain Marvel could do I would like to see it one day.

Yeah, but Superman always fights like an idiot in comics when he's possessed and bloodlusted.

ankur29

thumb up

kbclassof09
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team 2, Wonder Woman beats Barda and Orion isn't enough to take both of them.

Without flight wonder woman won't beat barda. Maybe a stalemate. Barda had wondy on the ropes in their battle, but when she took to the air she kicked barda's ass. However bloodlusted Orion would mop the floor with Capt. bloodlusted or not.

Gecko4lif
We already did.

It is called Black adam WW3

kbclassof09
I remember in JLA when big barda was hit with a high gravity beam, and she said that the weight was equivalent to a continent. Should this be taken literally? If not Diana pawns her.

new god reader

The Nuul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No astro-force? What the f**k?

Doesn't matter that much, you gave Orion bloodlust. Nobody else is walking out of there alive......

Nvr is that you?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by TricksterPriest Orion is berserk. And only his father and Superman have wins on him when he's bloodlusted. Diana would probably take Barda, but I don't think she can stop Orion. He has his father's rage.

i dont thin superman has any wins over orion.

TricksterPriest
Gecko: Yeah...there was epic jobbing in WW3. It was much better than WWH, but there was still jobbing.

Prep: I'm sure he's stalemated him at least. It's pretty hard to beat Orion in H2H.

PillarofOsiris

aztec
I've never been impress by Barda, I don't see her in the same tier as Wonder Woman. At best, I can see her stalemate Kara (Supergirl). Barda, lacks versatility, the strength, and weapons to go up against Diana... In my opinion, Diana takes the majority from Barda and finishes her off before Orion defeats Captain Marvel. It's going to be two against one in the long run. Orion is good, but not a match for both Billy and Diana.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.