Maxima vs the X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Maxima

vs

Emma Frost
Colossus
Aurora
North Star
Cyclops
Storm
Beast
Wolverine

PillarofOsiris
Besides Superman, Maxima is the only one in the JLA who could take hits from Doomsday. She was also the only other one who was able to hurt doomsday. She's fast enough to get the jump on Superman, she's nearly as strong, and has better telepathic feats than Professor X. She can also make nearly inpeneratrable shields.

She absolutely stomps this team.

Konton
The twins will be able to stay alive the longest, but that isn't saying much.

MrMind
maxima stomps. this team is made up by fodders that cannot take hits from maxima.

zopzop
Dudes whatever happened to this chick? She was more interesting than Wonder Woman and I'd wager more powerful too.

She laughs this team off!

PillarofOsiris
She died. I agree though. She's easily more powerful than even classic Wonder Woman.

zopzop
Dammit! I just looked it up too and you are right sad

DC is run by idiots sad

PillarofOsiris
Yeah I'm surprised they haven't brought her back. Its been a long time.

Zack Fair
Maxima was badass

Konton
Yeah she was pretty cool once she developed into more of a princess warrior archetype. Before that, though, she was kind of just prissy and bland.

StyleTime
What's up with the X-Men vs mid-high herald threads?

And yeah, Maxima wins handily.

The Nuul
Maxi pad stomps.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Yeah I'm surprised they haven't brought her back. Its been a long time. Unlike marvel people tend to stay dead longer then at DC.

GaDaffy Duck
She was pretty kinky, the way she looked down on men and was looking for a 'bull' to procreate with. She was also a ginger, not so hot!

Q99
I'd say Maxima and Classic WW were pretty close. Definitely the top two female heroes in DC.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
I'd say Maxima and Classic WW were pretty close. Definitely the top two female heroes in DC.

Miss America/ Miss Cosmos is a peer as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.