Shazam! Endurance Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) is charged with the task of performing his Shazam! lightning bolt barrage (saying "Shazam!" and dodging the lightning and allowing it to hit the target) against the following characters. The characters do not actively defend themselves against the summoned lightning and instead must endure the prolonged attack.

Superman
Wonder Woman
Orion
Darkseid (Post Crisis, non-jobbing)
Thor
The Hulk
Silver Surfer
Thanos

Who endures the most and least lightning strikes? How long does it take to KO the characters or outright kill them?

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) is charged with the task of performing his Shazam! lightning bolt barrage (saying "Shazam!" and dodging the lightning and allowing it to hit the target) against the following characters. The characters do not actively defend themselves against the summoned lightning and instead must endure the prolonged attack.

Superman
Wonder Woman
Orion
Thor
The Hulk
Silver Surfer
Thanos

Who endures the most and least lightning strikes? How long does it take to KO the characters or outright kill them? most: hulk

the least: silver surfer

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Superman
Wonder Woman
Orion
Thor
The Hulk
Silver Surfer
Thanos

Who endures the most and least lightning strikes? How long does it take to KO the characters or outright kill them?

None of of them would die in my opinion. Some would pass out, but not die.

1. Depends on the time of day. Bright day outside, and Superman might take between 5/10, before he's pass out.

2. Diana's even trickier, but i see her taking between 7/10 before passing out.

3. Orion 7/10.

4. Darkseid gets hit, blows his nose and ask for more 10/10

5. Can lighting even hurt Thor, not really sure about that. 8/10.

6. Hulk 5/10.

7. Surfer 8/10

8. Thanos 10/10.

In my opinion out of 10 that's the ratio i'll go by, and this is basic Marvel to me. Now if that was Day Of Judgment, he ****s them all.

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
most: hulk

the least: silver surfer fail

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SquallX
None of of them would die in my opinion. Some would pass out, but not die.

1. Depends on the time of day. Bright day outside, and Superman might take between 5/10, before he's pass out.

2. Diana's even trickier, but i see her taking between 7/10 before passing out.

3. Orion 7/10.

4. Darkseid gets hit, blows his nose and ask for more 10/10

5. Can lighting even hurt Thor, not really sure about that. 8/10.

6. Hulk 5/10.

7. Surfer 8/10

8. Thanos 10/10.

In my opinion out of 10 that's the ratio i'll go by, and this is basic Marvel to me. Now if that was Day Of Judgment, he ****s them all.

I would assume the Shazam lightning, being from DC's Zeus and managed by the Wizard as the 'middle man' and not typical everyday lightning, it would harm Thor as it's from a higher source of power than his own. I would imagine he'd be a bit more resistant to it because of his innate magic defenses and whatnot, though. But it would harm him.

And yes, typical Captain Marvel.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
fail the least being surfer I'm not sure

but I think hulk's hf will allow him to take the most, hulk will get more pissed as he gets hit, amping his hf further

The Nuul
Z The power of Zeus and Zeus already kicked Hulks ass.

shifty

-Pr-
Does Hulk get to heal between strikes?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
Does Hulk get to heal between strikes?

As much as he can try. The Shazam bolts will be one right after the other.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos/Thor
Darkseid
Orion/Surfer
Hulk
Superman/Wonder Woman

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos/Thor
Darkseid
Orion/Surfer
Hulk
Superman/Wonder Woman You rank thor durability over darkseid surfer and orion erm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.