Hercules & Ares VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no exotic powers or super speed, Ares has his adamantium axe.

2. ares has the gaunlet of ares

carver9
Superman bfrs them

JakeTheBank
Is flight disabled too for Clark?

Colossus-Big C
yes

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman loses in both. Especially in the second.

TricksterPriest
He's so much stronger it's rediculous. And a better fighter. I see that you're trying to handicap Superman to make him lose, but you didn't nerf him enough. wink

JakeTheBank
Well...

With no speed/flight and no exotic powers, Superman could be in trouble here. Hercules alone is a major threat, and while Ares is kinda sucky when normally compared to people like Superman, the stipulations here makes him problematic.

MrMind
still superman

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's so much stronger it's rediculous. And a better fighter. I see that you're trying to handicap Superman to make him lose, but you didn't nerf him enough. wink

I know his beaten Darkseid so you kind of have to suck his dick but common.

quanchi112
Team wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I know his beaten Darkseid so you kind of have to suck his dick but common.

Ummmm, no. He's actually got much better feats than these two. But don't let that bother you. doped

carver9
Herc is just as strong as Supes and imo he is a better brawler. I didn't read the stips to well but in this case, Herc alone could possibly pull the majority.

PillarofOsiris
Ares is useless here. He can be one shot. If Superman can't use speed or eye beams, or flight, or his breath....then okay...Hercules has a chance. But what have you proven really? Superman is stronger. He's more durable. The only thing I'd concede is that Herc is a better fighter. And weaker people have beaten stronger people in MMA, so I suppose its possible that Herc can pull off a win, but its rather unlikely.

carver9
WTF... Supes and Herc are in the same strength tier. WTF, Herc is just as durable as Supes. This type of fight is in Hercs favor and Pillar you TRULY dont know enough about Herc.

TricksterPriest
Superman has feats of martial arts, in addition to being taught by the goddamn Batman.

Herc is a great barroom brawler. And wrestler. I concede Herc's superiority in greco-roman wrestling easily. But Superman is still far stronger and durable. And let's give Superman enough credit to when he hears the name Hercules, he makes the connection with the legend. Hell, I think he met the DC Herc. Hercules has a reputation for being a great wrestler and fighter.

Under the stips, Herc being the legendary Hercules, the demigod might be basic knowledge. AFAIK.

Thus Superman will know how Herc wants the fight to go. And deny him his pace.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Ares is useless here. He can be one shot. If Superman can't use speed or eye beams, or flight, or his breath....then okay...Hercules has a chance. But what have you proven really? Superman is stronger. He's more durable. The only thing I'd concede is that Herc is a better fighter. And weaker people have beaten stronger people in MMA, so I suppose its possible that Herc can pull off a win, but its rather unlikely.

Ares is just as strong and skilled as Hercules. As for strength, what Superman feats are above Hercules?

Hercules and Ares takes this. Superman's fighting skill without his other abilities hinders him more than most here is admitting. Supes relies on flight, heat vision, and speed as part of his combat. Take that away and you have a guy that's not use to fighting on his feet. More likely than not, Ares and Hercules will kick Supes head in addition to throwing punches.

Superman would get trashed by Wonder Woman if such stipulations were in place.

Mindset
Herc is one of the best hth fighters on Earth. Thousands of years of experience, creator of pankration and wrestling...come on.

You don't read Herc comics, TP.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no exotic powers or super speed, Ares has his adamantium axe.

2. ares has the gaunlet of ares superman stomps while keeping an egg balanced on a small spoon the entire time

-Pr-
Superman is stronger than Hercules. Hercules, however, is more skilled. Nerfed Superman loses.

Bait threads = bad.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman is stronger than Hercules. Hercules, however, is more skilled. Nerfed Superman loses.

Bait threads = bad. I'm willing to accept this, though I don't think either is significantly superior than the other in their respective advantages.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman is not far above Hercules. Ares is not on the level of Hercules.

Ummmm, no. He's actually got much better feats than these two. But don't let that bother you. doped

I have no doubt Clark has noticeably better and more feats. Fortunately, that's not how we decide rankings in comics.

I think Hercules is at least as strong as Wonder Woman.

WhiteWitchKing
Superman has feats of martial arts, in addition to being taught by the goddamn Batman.

Herc is a great barroom brawler. And wrestler. I concede Herc's superiority in greco-roman wrestling easily. But Superman is still far stronger and durable. And let's give Superman enough credit to when he hears the name Hercules, he makes the connection with the legend. Hell, I think he met the DC Herc. Hercules has a reputation for being a great wrestler and fighter.

Under the stips, Herc being the legendary Hercules, the demigod might be basic knowledge. AFAIK.

Being taught by Batman means little to nothing because the majority of the time he isn't fighting in that form. Essentially we're assuming that because Batman taught him stuff he hardly ever uses that he'll be able to perform to that standard to matter.

Superman knowing what Hercules will do hardly matters because Marvel Hercules cheats to win. He'll kick you in the balls if it's needed. And he has to deal with Ares as well.

carver9

Superman sure did meat DC Herc and got his sh** pushed in.

What kind of feats are you talking about to suggest that Supes is stronger? Herc pulled an entire state by himself. Herc lifted up the universe and held it on his back. Herc has matched Thor and a pissed off Hulk.

Trickster, you say some crazy sh**.

Herc is just as durable and just as strong and he is a better fighter.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm willing to accept this, though I don't think either is significantly superior than the other in their respective advantages.

That's an argument you could make, yeah.

It does amuse how desperate CBC is to see Superman actually lose, though. Someone has a man crush.

Originally posted by carver9
Superman sure did meat DC Herc and got his sh** pushed in.

What kind of feats are you talking about to suggest that Supes is stronger? Herc pulled an entire state by himself. Herc lifted up the universe and held it on his back. Herc has matched Thor and a pissed off Hulk.

Trickster, you say some crazy sh**.

Herc is just as durable and just as strong and he is a better fighter.

Shush troll.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The team clearly wins. I don't see how anyone in their right mind can deny this. Superman would be hard pressed to beat Hercules in this scenario if he could. Adding in Ares whose wielding an Adamantine axe is just unfair. Especially since he has the Gauntlets which make him the physical equal of Hercules.

Mindset
Yea, wtf is Ares doing with an axe in a hth fight, anyway...

JakeTheBank
Agreed. Giving Superman the benefit of the doubt as far as his strength goes, I don't think he's going to be able to overpower Hercules and Ares both in the time it would take for him to win this without his other abilities.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Agreed. Giving Superman the benefit of the doubt as far as his strength goes, I don't think he's going to be able to overpower Hercules and Ares both in the time it would take for him to win this without his other abilities. ares is a complete nonfactor in this fight.

carver9
That's an argument you could make, yeah.

It does amuse how desperate CBC is to see Superman actually lose, though. Someone has a man crush.

Shush troll.

Wow

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
ares is a complete nonfactor in this fight. Didn't read the OP?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Starscream M
ares is a complete nonfactor in this fight.

Lol, Ares has the Gauntlet of Ares, Adamantine Axe, and more skilled than Superman.

Vs

Superman with no super speed or other powers except for his strength, durability, and some martial arts training Batman taught that he hardly uses.

Clark's going to be a non-factor in this fight when his head is no longer a factor with the rest of him.

-Pr-
Wow

What? If you're going to troll, I'n going to address you as such.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Lol, Ares has the Gauntlet of Ares, Adamantine Axe, and more skilled than Superman.

Vs

Superman with no super speed or other powers except for his strength, durability, and some martial arts training Batman taught that he hardly uses.

Clark's going to be a non-factor in this fight when his head is no longer a factor with the rest of him.

he uses his skills when necessary.

WhiteWitchKing

So like never. Good luck getting back on that bike while taking on either Herc or Ares and pulling any sort of wins through skill.

carver9

Do me a fave Pr... can you please open up the Thanos vs Frieza thread so I can no longer post in these threads for a bit. Ill just stay in that one.

JakeTheBank
Thanos vs Frieza

My god, I expect that thread is a hoot.

-Pr-
So like never. Good luck getting back on that bike while taking on either Herc or Ares and pulling any sort of wins through skill.

No, not like never. Him being completely gimped for this fight is going to be one of those necessary times, after all.

Doesn't mean he'll win, but he won't be useless either.

Do me a fave Pr... can you please open up the Thanos vs Frieza thread so I can no longer post in these threads for a bit. Ill just stay in that one.

Just so you can come back out in a few weeks and troll again? No.

erm

carver9
No, not like never. Him being completely gimped for this fight is going to be one of those necessary times, after all.

Doesn't mean he'll win, but he won't be useless either.

Just so you can come back out in a few weeks and troll again? No.

erm

I promise you I will stay out of these threads. If I get out of it, you can close it.

WhiteWitchKing
I promise you I will stay out of these threads. If I get out of it, you can close it.

lol...it's like someone is begging to be put into a cage.

sorry carver

carver9
lol...it's like someone is begging to be put into a cage.

sorry carver

Lol... a mod just called me a troll. I need to stay out of the threads for a bit.

Lol... I do get your point though, it does sound like that sad.

psycho gundam
Do me a fave Pr... can you please open up the Thanos vs Frieza thread so I can no longer post in these threads for a bit. Ill just stay in that one. or he could just temp ban you

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
or he could just temp ban you

Stop giving him ideas.

Mindset
He could just murder you.

Blight
Ohhhhh Versus threads.... just like old times stick out tongue

Mindset
Phuck, who let Blight back in?

-Pr-
Lol... a mod just called me a troll. I need to stay out of the threads for a bit.

Lol... I do get your point though, it does sound like that sad.

So maybe you see how far you've pushed your luck for me to actually do that?

A banning is, in all honesty, not far off at this rate.

Blight
Originally posted by Mindset
Phuck, who let Blight back in? Good to see you, too shifty

As for the match? Really? Hercules has shown strength to match Superman, lately??

carver9
So maybe you see how far you've pushed your luck for me to actually do that?

A banning is, in all honesty, not far off at this rate.

Na

SquallX
Is marvel's Ares that weak.

Blight
You sound ridiculous....

The Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
or he could just perm ban you

The Nuul

Bait threads = bad.

thumb up

PillarofOsiris
WWH one shot Ares. Despite what some Marvel fanboys would have you believe, WWH isn't as strong as Superman. Not even close. Neither is the Void, and he ripped Ares in half. IIRC Thor beat Ares and Pluto at once, and rather easily.

Strength-wise, Hercules is not as strong as Superman. That's not even close either. And as far as durability goes, Superman's again is far more impressive than Herc's. I don't even see how that can be debated. One on one, in this scenario, I don't think anyone in their right mind would believe Hercules could take on Superman. And this is basically a one on one match.

The Nuul
Pillar, but WWH goes into WBH and he caused earthquakes just by walking.

thanos-prime
WWH one shot Ares. Despite what some Marvel fanboys would have you believe, WWH isn't as strong as Superman. Not even close. Neither is the Void, and he ripped Ares in half. IIRC Thor beat Ares and Pluto at once, and rather easily.

Strength-wise, Hercules is not as strong as Superman. That's not even close either. And as far as durability goes, Superman's again is far more impressive than Herc's. I don't even see how that can be debated. One on one, in this scenario, I don't think anyone in their right mind would believe Hercules could take on Superman. And this is basically a one on one match.

no

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by The Nuul
Pillar, but WWH goes into WBH and he caused earthquakes just by walking.

Oops. I forgot about that. Definitely more impressive than shattering time and space with your punches.

Valtot
he goes WBH hulk and starts emmiting massive levels of gamma radiation, than starts taking steps pushing gamma radiation threw the earth causing massive earthquakes, impressive but it wouldnt go into the same area as space-time distorting punches

Bouboumaster
IMO, Hercules is the equal in the strenght department of Superman, because I consider Sups equal to Thor. Normally, I'd give Sups like 10/10 against the duo, because of the versatility, but if you take that out, and leave Sups only with his fist, against the duo, I say he lose all of them. I'm not giving hima lot of win against Hercules alone.

Hercules is without a doubt the more skilled of the two, and he fight dirty. Sups isn't ready for this. He don't face opponent that'll go straight for the balls like Hercules does sometimes. It'll end with Hercules winning, and seducing Lois.

The Nuul
Supes is stronger, more durable and faster than Thor. Thor is more powerful, they are not equals. Just different from each other.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Sups isn't ready for this. He don't face opponent that'll go straight for the balls like Hercules does sometimes. It'll end with Hercules winning, and seducing Lois.

Um....Ever hear of Lobo?

D_Dude1210
I find it strange that no one want's to mention the fact that Ares' skill should also play a factor here. stick out tongue

The Nuul
Batmans skills are a factor against Supes, Ares are not.

quanchi112

Strength-wise, Hercules is not as strong as Superman. That's not even close either. And as far as durability goes, Superman's again is far more impressive than Herc's. I don't even see how that can be debated. One on one, in this scenario, I don't think anyone in their right mind would believe Hercules could take on Superman. And this is basically a one on one match. How do you know Superman is stronger than ww hulk or the Void ? You seem so sure of yourself so let's see this argument.

Also read the op as this isn't standard ares. Laughs.

D_Dude1210
Batmans skills are a factor against Supes, Ares are not.

Lemme get this straight.....

Ares, god of war, who trained in weapons for his entire immortal life and is the GOD of FIGHTING is a non-factor skill-wise.

And why is Batman even here? stick out tongue

The Nuul
Batman > Ares the God of fail. Feats prove it, and he has the Batkick that is > a shiney axe

-Pr-
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Lemme get this straight.....

Ares, god of war, who trained in weapons for his entire immortal life and is the GOD of FIGHTING is a non-factor skill-wise.

And why is Batman even here? stick out tongue

except that he was a complete tool in Avengers.

D_Dude1210
Batman > Ares the God of fail. Feats prove it, and he has the Batkick that is > a shiney axe

Except Batman isn't even part of this debate and him training Superman DOES NOT translate to Superman having the same skill level as Batman (if that's what you're saying). :-/

The Nuul
Just saying that Ares skills means nothing to Supes, when he has fought and trained with Bruce. Hercs skills matters a lot more.

D_Dude1210
Personally, I don't even like Ares (he was a lame overhyped character with a seeming delusion of invincibility that wasn't borne from actual success in combat who died a deserved death), I just find it funny that ppl talk about Herc's h2h skill and Supes skill and then seem to forget that Ares' skill should play a factor here as well.

The Nuul
Because Ares doesnt matter. Hes more like a destraction than anything else.

-Pr-
ugh, I just realised.

Superman with no superspeed means no super-speed reflexes either. He's basically human level reflex wise now.

Damn haters and their gimping...

D_Dude1210
Just saying that Ares skills means nothing to Supes, when he has fought and trained with Bruce. Herc skills matters a lot more.

And this is based on the (false) logic that since Supes trained with Batman then Batman's feats translates to Superman's and since Batman's skill feats tend to be superior to Ares', then Ares' skills are a nonfactor to Superman.

Logic isn't sound.

Ppl forget that Ares is ARMED here with a weapon that should easily cut Supes and that he's trained to use weapons all his life.

This MUST be still based on the belief that since Ares doesn't do backflips and doesn't spin around his axe like a fancy kung-fu mastah, then he doesn't have skills (ppl argue the same way about Thor, too). :-/

Colossus-Big C
WWH one shot Ares. Despite what some Marvel fanboys would have you believe, WWH isn't as strong as Superman. Not even close. . laughing laughing

Philosophía
Superman in both.

celeyhyga17
^

RIGHT ON CUE

The Nuul
His Superman is = Shokos Supes whos = LT.

D_Dude1210
His Superman is = Shokos Supes whos = LT.

Make a Superman vs LT thread! See if he shows up. big grin

The Nuul

The Nuul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.