Hulk and Juggernaut vs DC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Donna Troy
Wonder Girl
Wonder Woman (Classic)
Power Girl
Ursa

Super Girl
Super Boy (Conner)
Ursa
Osiris (Amon Tomaz)
Hal Jordan

vs

8th Day Juggernaut
Worldbreaker Hulk

No BFR

The Nuul
8th Day is the only problem.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by The Nuul
8th Day is the only problem.

This

JakeTheBank
DC Team

PillarofOsiris
Hal can beat the Hulk. The other 9 can handle Juggernaut. You have Wonder Woman with her lasso, as well as 5 kryptonians, and other help as well. You really have to be kidding if you think Juggernaut is winning this.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut would trash that cast of 2nd rates. Wonder Woman is the only problem and she's a minor problem.

aztec
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Hal can beat the Hulk. The other 9 can handle Juggernaut. You have Wonder Woman with her lasso, as well as 5 kryptonians, and other help as well. You really have to be kidding if you think Juggernaut is winning this.

Yep, I'm sure the lasso can restrains Jugg. Hulk shouldn't be a problem.

TricksterPriest
Juggernaut isn't breaking the lasso. It's almost impossible to.

Badabing
Hulk claps, team DC get their souls torn apart. durhulk

g_hulk

GRIMNIR
Hulk and Juggernaut are great tag team

Juggernaut cannot be hurt by any of them
Hulk gets stronger and stronger the more they throw at him

Rules say no BFR

So eventually Hulk and Juggernaut win Happy Dance

aztec
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk claps, team DC get their souls torn apart. durhulk

g_hulk

Pff Powergirl can do the same and use her...*gulp*.... beautiful hands stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by aztec
Pff Powergirl can do the same and use her...*gulp*.... beautiful hands stick out tongue mmm

Powergirl does have some mighty fine "hands". Okay, I've changed my mind. Powergirl shows her "hands", Hulk and Glads go gaga and forget their names.

optic_blast!!!
Originally posted by GRIMNIR

Rules say no BFR

you have to be kidding me hulk is getting knocked da f^ck out at the virst seconds, and juggernaut is a dumb brick that will get overpowered by them anyway even if they cant really hurt him he was stopped many times before they will find a way that isnt a bfr , hell they can just beat him into the ground getting him stuck there or just restrain him with force and its a loss he wont be able to move, when ever i see juggernaut vs someone its very hard for me to picture juggernaut winning because he is just a big doofoos with durability they will just punch him like some tennis ball back and forth

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

Powergirl does have some mighty fine "hands". Okay, I've changed my mind. Powergirl shows her "hands", Hulk and Glads go gaga and forget their names.

Looks like the thought of the alone of the "mighty fine hands" being made YOU go gaga and forget names yourself. stick out tongue

As Glads isn't even in this thread. stick out tongue

Deadline
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
This

Yea cos WB Hulk is a joke.

complexbrother

Rules say no BFR

yep .. this .

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Deadline
Yea cos WB Hulk is a joke.
indeed

BattleMage

Rules say no BFR

So eventually Hulk and Juggernaut win Happy Dance THIS!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
indeed if hal decides to drain him then yes he will be a joke

Blight
Couldn't Wonderwoman just lass juggernaut and ask "how do I beat you?"

psycho gundam
hit me with something stronger than the god blast

http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif

JakeTheBank
lol

The lasso might mess with his soul unless Juggernaut has shown that his soul is incredibly fortified from such direct manipulation or he has no soul period.

if he is lassoed isnt that an auto win onto itself?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
if he is lassoed isnt that an auto win onto itself?

No. A lot of zealous WW fans will tell you that it is, and others will argue the lasso isn't that potent to begin with.

It's really in the middle ground, all things considered. It depends on what effect she's going with. There's the basic truth aspect, the ability to peer into someone's soul and gain knowledge/insight from it, using it primarily to restrict someone, offensively using the fires of Hestia to sear someone's soul, outright soul ravaging, or using it to cancel/ward off spells.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No. A lot of zealous WW fans will tell you that it is, and others will argue the lasso isn't that potent to begin with.

It's really in the middle ground, all things considered. It depends on what effect she's going with. There's the basic truth aspect, the ability to peer into someone's soul and gain knowledge/insight from it, using it primarily to restrict someone, offensively using the fires of Hestia to sear someone's soul, outright soul ravaging, or using it to cancel/ward off spells. forcing them to submit effect. who has resisted that?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
forcing them to submit effect. who has resisted that?

People without souls have resisted it as there is nothing for Diana to see into. A sufficient reality warper like QoF, especially as her power is effectively plot device, can actually mess with the lasso itself.

Generally speaking, based on who it has effected, the issue isn't if the lasso would work, but if Diana will:

A.) Successfully ensnare them with it to begin with.
B.) Even resort to the lasso to begin with.
C.) Use a specific ability of the lasso if she does use it and catches them.

Blight
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hit me with something stronger than the god blast

http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif Hahaha or "find a telepath...."

bannedtroll007

Rules say no BFR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.