Bart Allen vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

Prep-Man
I think the only way Bart will win is if he dumps Thanos into the SF. Like what the JSA did to King Of Tears.

quanchi112
Thanos.

SasuOna
Bart is going to always be faster then Thanos and hit him many times before Thanos can perceive what's happening. Thanos' only hope of winning is by using his telepathy cause hes not hitting a bloodlusted Bart.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SasuOna
Bart is going to always be faster then Thanos and hit him many times before Thanos can perceive what's happening. Thanos' only hope of winning is by using his telepathy cause hes not hitting a bloodlusted Bart. Shields.

bbrem123
Bart is going to always be faster then Thanos and hit him many times before Thanos can perceive what's happening. Thanos' only hope of winning is by using his telepathy cause hes not hitting a bloodlusted Bart.

say what...go read a comic with thanos in it...then get back to me

Prep-Man
Bart vibrates through shields.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bart vibrates through shields.

he vibrates into an aoe that incinerates him

Prep-Man
Not with the like so SF protecting him.

ymebada
Originally posted by bbrem123
he vibrates into an aoe that incinerates him Likely he just vibrates thru the aoe as well. Since he is the speed force.

Mindset
Bart vibrates through Thanos and asplodes him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So is Bart as the Flash the new board pet?

Thanos.

Mindset
Idk, but he'd beat Thor 11/10.

Come at me, bro.

The Nuul
thumb up

But Nova can beat him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
Idk, but he'd beat Thor 11/10.

Come at me, bro.

This man's suicidal.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This man's suicidal. Honestly I'd really like for someone to explain to me how someone is going to get around the absolute control of speed. Technically speed steal doesn't need to effect Thanos himself just whatever blast he tosses at him and if Flash is moving at the absolute limit speed in the multiverse which I can guarantee you Thanos can't do Thanos would never be able to tag him. Don't give me crap about Thanos tagging speedsters either. He got punked by the Runner who IIRC wasn't using the space gem which even if he was Speed force basically = Space gem on top of the ability to toss IMP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
Honestly I'd really like for someone to explain to me how someone is going to get around the absolute control of speed. Technically speed steal doesn't need to effect Thanos himself just whatever blast he tosses at him and if Flash is moving at the absolute limit speed in the multiverse which I can guarantee you Thanos can't do Thanos would never be able to tag him. Don't give me crap about Thanos tagging speedsters either. He got punked by the Runner who IIRC wasn't using the space gem which even if he was Speed force basically = Space gem on top of the ability to toss IMP. Thanos had another plan in place he didn't need the use of his shields/tk. We have already seen what he can do when he doesn't have a plan under his own abilities.

SasuOna
Thanos got punked by the runner? Oh well yeah hes above the Flash or atleast Bart imo. Thanos really isn't winning this

Slaanesh
i don't think Bart is powerful enough to KO Thanos..and i don't think Thanos can hit Bart..so i don't know who'll win..

Nihilist
Thanos, Gamma omni blast ftw

SasuOna
in one nano second is Thanos getting blitz as soon as the fight starts. Its been shown that repeated blows can mess Thanos up as well so yeah while hes not reacting to the Flash Bart would be laying into him.

Nihilist
Who's repeated blows can bart copy power wise to mess Thanosup?

Uriel005
Thanos got punked by the runner? Oh well yeah hes above the Flash or atleast Bart imo. Thanos really isn't winning this Bart on a speed force tap (not when he was the speedforce) Is still moving faster than Thanos ever would barring use of the space gem. + IMP is going to smack him the same way runner did

celeyhyga17
Thanos getting punked by runner is not entirely true.. He let Runner do his thing until Thanos was done playing...

Deadline
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thanos getting punked by runner is not entirely true.. He let Runner do his thing until Thanos was done playing...

He wasn't playing he couldn't hit him, therefore he resorted to something else.

Nihilist
Runner never did any damage to Thanos at all iirc he only destroyed his craft...and Thanos durabilit/damage soak>>>>>to that of his craft.

Thanos has enough showing to say that he will react and collect himself mentally and physically to counter before Bart comes close to putting him dowm with just punches,

KuRuPT Thanosi
Bart is pretty much toast here. One punch or blast from Thanos and it's all she wrote.

quanchi112
Thanos got punked by the runner? Oh well yeah hes above the Flash or atleast Bart imo. Thanos really isn't winning this Thanos beat the runner in the end. He didn't have to fight back he was simply stalling since he had a plan using another gem. If he doesn't have gem he's giving the speedster the fallen one treatment.

Black bolt z
Bart on a speed force tap (not when he was the speedforce) Is still moving faster than Thanos ever would barring use of the space gem. + IMP is going to smack him the same way runner did Just saying...with the space gem he would shit stomp.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Just saying...with the space gem he would shit stomp. No doubt but under stips nothing thanos can do will ever catch bart anyways. Also I love how people are underating just how strong an IMP is and how overated Thanos soak is. I concede that most people would have a great deal of trouble overcoming his damage soak and I should say that you need to be at least mid tier brick herald to hurt Thanos but an IMP is higher than supes as it matches zooms fingersnaps at the very least which are "more powerful than supermans" Thor has never casually moved planets through physical strength whereas superman could and would save the day of a planet that was shifting out of orbit by simply pushing it back into place.

Black bolt z
No doubt but under stips nothing thanos can do will ever catch bart anyways. Also I love how people are underating just how strong an IMP is and how overated Thanos soak is. I concede that most people would have a great deal of trouble overcoming his damage soak and I should say that you need to be at least mid tier brick herald to hurt Thanos but an IMP is higher than supes as it matches zooms fingersnaps at the very least which are "more powerful than supermans" Thor has never casually moved planets through physical strength whereas superman could and would save the day of a planet that was shifting out of orbit by simply pushing it back into place. Mid tier brick to hurt thanos? Nah.

vince_slice
For someone who's taken multiple shots from Tyrant and Odin (known to one-shot high heralds), Thanos must be weaker than we think, if all it takes is a "mid tier brick" to hurt him.

celeyhyga17
And the battle of the Flash's Vs the universe rages on!!

StiltmanFTW
Has Batman kicked Bart's ass in Flashpoint already?

marwash22
Bart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.