Thunderbolt Ross (Red Hulk) vs Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Red Hulk
http://paulvex.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/redhulk.jpg

vs
Solomon Grundy
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/5/5a/Solomon_Grundy_001.jpg

fight in in the Louisiana bayou, who wins ?

The Nuul
Ask a Marvel fanboy and Rulk is = or > Galactus.

SG wins.

Solidus Black
Depends on which grundy.

The one taht batman can hurt or teh one that shrugs off blows from Supes

Galan007
Grundy.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Solidus Black
Depends on which grundy.

The one taht batman can hurt or teh one that shrugs off blows from Supes that would also depend on what red hulk he's using also: the one that gets taken to court by weaklings, or the one that took a solid shot from mjolnir from odin-force thor right in the face and smiled then beats his ass casually. same thor that finally had the juice to take on the asgardian destroyer and survive.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that would also depend on what red hulk he's using also: the one that gets taken to court by weaklings, or the one that took a solid shot from mjolnir from odin-force thor right in the face and smiled then beats his ass casually. same thor that finally had the juice to take on the asgardian destroyer and survive.
Rulk had thor by surprise

when thor was ready for a fight he messed up rulk to the point that rulk thought he was about to die

psycho gundam
true, but it wasn't like thor wasn't trying the first time, he said he was sent to stop him. round two thor was just personally invested, but even then that was odic-force enhanced thor who again withstood the asgardian destroyer's attacks and fought his grandfather bor

loeb-force red hulk was no joke, that ninja could kill an elder of the universe even though getting eaten by galactus couldn't do it since he was banned from death's realm...

Prep-Man
Grundy.

quanchi112
Rulk wins.

TricksterPriest
I hate Loeb-force Rulk. over

No version of Grundy is beating that *******.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I hate Loeb-force Rulk. over

No version of Grundy is beating that *******.

He's not at those levels. He's lost some recently.

TricksterPriest
Loeb left the book, or someone (probably hulk) beat him?

Prep-Man
He's on the Avengers now.

TricksterPriest
And? Go on.

Prep-Man
He lost the ability to absorb, but I hear he got it back.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He lost the ability to absorb, but I hear he got it back. iirc he never lost that ability, Banner just made him believe that.

guy222
rulk is a jobber now

rulk at his best wins

hoping marvel turns him back into a powerhouse again

Uriel005
Originally posted by guy222
rulk is a jobber now

rulk at his best wins

hoping marvel turns him back into a powerhouse again You are aware that Grundy at his best makes PC Earth-1 Supes and Darkseid look like chumps

TricksterPriest
Darkseid? THOSE WORDS ARE BLASPHEMY!!!

rL1VPpLquTw

Blight
Rulk has got to be the............. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWPIDEST Idea ever!

Can't believe The Incredible Hulk was my favorite at one point. Peter David must want to shoot himself in the face just so that he can role over in his grave...

guy222
Originally posted by Uriel005
You are aware that Grundy at his best makes PC Earth-1 Supes and Darkseid look like chumps

i know that friend

Prep-Man
Grundy also was able to stalemate the JSA and break Alan's lantern. He's no joke.

Blight
Originally posted by Blight
Rulk has got to be the............. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWPIDEST Idea ever!

Can't believe The Incredible Hulk was my favorite at one point. Peter David must want to shoot himself in the face just so that he can role over in his grave...

Blight
Originally posted by guy222
i know that friend Didn't he get beat by Red Tornado? Or was that Jobbing? I know it was in one of his weaker states or something, right?

complexbrother
I think Red Hulk would fall to Grundy if he kept trying to slug it out with him. Grundy's surprisingly powerful. Sometimes he's nearly as strong as Wonder Woman and other times he can easily stop a punch from Superman. It depends on the amount of mystic/necromantic energy in his animated dead body. That said, Grundy is still tireless due to the fact he's kind of dead; DC's most powerful zombie.

And on the other hand, I think Red Hulk could just outsmart Grundy instead and beat him that way.

complexbrother
bump

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Uriel005
You are aware that Grundy at his best makes PC Earth-1 Supes and Darkseid look like chumps
pr1983

When did he make Darkseid look like a chump?

Or even meet Darkseid at all? I can't remember that.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Blight
Didn't he get beat by Red Tornado? Or was that Jobbing? I know it was in one of his weaker states or something, right? Grundy's problem is that his power inconsistancy is built into his character. He's also not inherently evil. Every incarnation changes in intelligence, morality and strength. A peak brute Grundy might even be able to toe to toe a loeb force rulk. Thats a big might by the way. But the zombie is no joke at his best. to down right laughable at worst.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.