Cyborg Superman Vs Maxima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66037/1605685-smbmann_cv5_large.jpeg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33492/874797-maxima_profile_copy_v7_cropped_large.jpg

Philosophía
Maxima can telekinetically rip him apart, telepathically shut him down or physically punch his head off.

There's no comparing here.

TricksterPriest
I think Henshaw is being lowballed. I want proof that TP works on him. Because punching his head off? Given his durability, not likely. And even if she did, so what? I believe he has resisted manipulation before.

Philosophía
It's good to see you taking me so seriously.

TricksterPriest
Sarcasm? Or do you actually want to debate this? Because I actually respect your opinion. Unlike some people on this board. dur

Philosophía
Cyborg Superman would destroy her. And yes, that was sarcasm.

Blight
Jesus Christ!! Isn't this the 1857395738766483659037574837th Maxima thread?

TricksterPriest
Ok. I know Galan did a respect thread for her, and I don't really know the character, so if you were claiming she could beat Hank.....durlaugh Hell, if she actually could, I'd like to see scans.

And you didn't use a smiley, foo! durslide

kevdude
Cyborg Superman also. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think Henshaw is being lowballed. I want proof that TP works on him. Because punching his head off? Given his durability, not likely. And even if she did, so what? I believe he has resisted manipulation before. Arisia easily lopped a limb off.

Zack Fair
Cyborg Superman.

Trans >>> Heralds no?

Besides the only thing that might give her a slight chance is her metal manipulation/TK.

Otherwise she ain't beating Superman ++

Galan007
Hank, ftw.

Like Zack mentioned, the ONLY way Max could prolong her life in a battle with Hank is with her ferrokinesis... But I doubt that would do more than slow Hank down.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Blight
Jesus Christ!! Isn't this the 1857395738766483659037574837th Maxima thread? Threads tend to "trend".

After a movie comes out, expect threads on that character, after an upgrade too.

Some "come and go" characters have this too, Zoom for instance. One minute he's everywhere, then he isn't mentioned for months.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.