Maxima vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I got curious

celeyhyga17
Silver Savage 10/10
only because she doesnt get an attack off. his connection to the cosmic speedforce is too much!!! he's god..!!! hmm....

GRIMNIR
Silver Surfer wins
SS is one of the most under appreciated characters on here

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
Silver Surfer wins

U kidding me. He is one of the most wanked here on the boards. along with Flash...

leonidas
ss kills her.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
U kidding me. He is one of the most wanked here on the boards. along with Flash... is this about him pawning nova?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
is this about him pawning nova?

lol....

come on... you know who wins here...

Q99
Gonna go with the polished one here.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
lol....

come on... you know who wins here... well, I do have a hunch

Naija boy
Originally posted by leonidas
ss kills her.

Galan007
Surfer.

dmills
Originally posted by 753
is this about him pawning nova? May the larvae of bot flies find rest upon your head.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by 753
is this about him pawning nova? Nah....

stick out tongue

But Flash just benefits from the forum rules more than damn near anyone. It's how it is.

dmills
Just out of curiosity, looking at this physical encounter of two massively powered beings, which of the two contestants looks to have an edge in the clash physically?

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1300897810950.jpg

Galan007
Well, one guy shouts "UGHNNN!" as he is struggling. The other guy looks as though he is not exerting himself whatsoever.

Seems pretty clear-cut to me. wink

dmills
Originally posted by Galan007
Well, one guy shouts "UGHNNN!" as he is struggling. The other guy looks as though he is not exerting himself whatsoever.

Seems pretty clear-cut to me. wink The facial expressions are similar. So the sound effects in the dialouge sway it for you? Not the actual panel showing one guy pushing with his arms extended fully out against the other, whose arms, back and body posture seem to show him being slightly over powered?

Galan007
The dialogue absolutely sways it for me. Nova is clearly exerting himself quite a bit (hence his expression.) Surfer isn't.

Not to mention that when the whole battle is taken to account, it's obvious that Nova was no match for Surfer... On any level.

vin

dmills
Originally posted by Galan007
The dialogue absolutely sways it for me. Nova is clearly exerting himself quite a bit (hence his expression.) Surfer isn't.

Not to mention that when the whole battle is taken to account, it's obvious that Nova was no match for Surfer... On any level.

vin I'm just talking about this one scene. We'll get to the rest later. Just *this* scene, who looks to have the physical advantage is all I'm asking?

Galan007
Surfer. Definitely.

dmills
Interesting.

Ok back on topic.

Originally posted by dmills
May the larvae of bot flies find rest upon your head. dont be that way, cursing others will just give you bad karma. although my head does itch ...

celeyhyga17
Please, no one make a Surfer Vs Nova thread.
My Nova starts in the air card would be useless for that one...

dmills
Originally posted by 753
dont be that way, cursing others will just give you bad karma. although my head does itch ...

There's more where that came from http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/1/perverted-smiley.gif

Zack Fair
Originally posted by GRIMNIR
Silver Surfer wins

He wins. Originally posted by GRIMNIR

dur

D_Dude1210
The facial expressions are similar. So the sound effects in the dialouge sway it for you? Not the actual panel showing one guy pushing with his arms extended fully out against the other, whose arms, back and body posture seem to show him being slightly over powered?

Facial expression of the Surfer is always like this tho.

Also, looks like one is using all his leverage and his entire body, while one is just looking at him curiously, tbh. stick out tongue

Also, during this issue, Surfer was "putting on a show for Galactus". Tho, thb, that's silly or a REALLY low feat for Galactus' awareness. Tho, it CAN be argued, that such battles are beneath Galactus' notice... I dunno...

Oh, and Surfer stompsmashes Maxima. 10/10.

dmills
Surfer wins. I take it from the recent upsurge of Maxima threads that she recently had a nice showing?

celeyhyga17
Surfer wins. I take it from the recent upsurge of Maxima threads that she recently had a nice showing?

Nah.. She's currently six feet under.. She just got a much awaited respect thread..

:-D

Newjak
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Facial expression of the Surfer is always like this tho.

Also, looks like one is using all his leverage and his entire body, while one is just looking at him curiously, tbh. stick out tongue

Also, during this issue, Surfer was "putting on a show for Galactus". Tho, thb, that's silly or a REALLY low feat for Galactus' awareness. Tho, it CAN be argued, that such battles are beneath Galactus' notice... I dunno...

Oh, and Surfer stompsmashes Maxima. 10/10. I think it was more along the lines of Surfer needed to make sure Nova was out of his Master's radar and no longer considered a threat or nuisance.

I mean once Nova was no longer waving around or yelling at Galactus, Big G could have cared less about him what was going on or try to stop him..

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Newjak
I think it was more along the lines of Surfer needed to make sure Nova was out of his Master's radar and no longer considered a threat or nuisance.

I mean once Nova was no longer waving around or yelling at Galactus, Big G could have cared less about him what was going on or try to stop him..

Well, just saying that the idea that something can be "out of Big G's radar" is silly unto itself as the Surfer's senses (w/c should be FAR dwarfed by Galactus') can extend up to the very edges of the universe. :P

Newjak
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Well, just saying that the idea that something can be "out of Big G's radar" is silly unto itself as the Surfer's senses (w/c should be FAR dwarfed by Galactus') can extend up to the very edges of the universe. :P yeah I agree

And what I meant is that while Nova was up yelling around Galactus, Big G may have considered him a possible threat hence Surfer had to fight. Once they were on the ground Galactus probably didn't even care anymore to bother focusing on it, or if he did just didn't care what Surfer /Nova did at that point because there wasn't anything Nova could do by then to stop Galactus.

So I think the whole playing around thing was to get Nova off of Galactus' kill radar is what I meant.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, Surfer was basically saving Nova's life. I don't know if Big G would have killed him, but he probably would have paused to eye-beam him if Nova had fired at him.

dmills
Nova isn't that stupid. But the man did what he could in that issue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.