Mace Windu -vs- Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
evil face Ive been thinking about What Samuel Jackson said about not wanting Windu to die in a crappy way and to me the obvious people to kill him is either one of the Sith or Anakin/Vader, i think thats what everyone is expecting but why not make Windu the traitor and have his final duel with yoda himself, think about it Yoda wont fight the emperor because then theyll have to end in a draw and one of them killed which we know aint gonna happened, Obi-Wan is no match for the emperor and hell be busy fighting Anaking/Vader, since Anakin/Vader kills Dooku i think thats gonna happened midway thru the movie and to me the windu/Yoda fight would be logical because that would mean that Windu erased the archives and also that hes been messing with the force around Yoda so he doesnt sense everything thats going on and what better way, what can be more spectacular than to day by Yodas lightsaber and also most of the actors in the movies arent that well known and Sam Jackson is an A class actor which i believe Lucas will take into consideration, thanks1 evil face

Mujaffa
poco loco

Member.
yes, that'll probably happen in a spoof of episode III.

Darth Vicious
yup, The Matrix has u and u aint ready to wake up, i think mine is a perfectly good theory but since u a Matrix fan i think ull find more plaussible if it was Neo against Yoda, Windu well thats just absurd!

LanceWindu
I believe this needs to be in the Episode III section.

Member.
Yes, it probably should lolsmile Neo vs. Yoda, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Biggest fight of the century.

Darth Vicious
Now i understand why Morpheus said that not everybody can be awaken, maybe he was reffering to u! wheres Agent Smith whenu need him!

Member.
hey hey, no hard feelings. And Agent Smith is dead.

Darth Vicious
no hard feelings at all, and Agent Smith is gonna be on the sequels

Captain REX
*looks around, freaks out, runs away*

Mujaffa
http://www.georgettesworld.com/main/yoda-drugs.jpg

Captain REX
laughing out loud

master harmax
Thats an interesting theory ... also what needs to be considered is the possibility that Yoda kills Padme, because she was the one who started it all ... if she hadnt beguiled Anakin with her charms, he wouldnt have gone married her, wouldnt have strayed from the straight and narrow, and wouldnt have fallen to the darkside etc.etc.etc.

Mujaffa
don't think that yoda would kill anybody...look at him.. he can't kill a fly

Captain REX
Muj, how wrong you are...

Though he probably wouldn't kill a civilian. That would just make Anakin even MORE pissed off...

master harmax
I think theres a good chance he will kill Padme. Me and Tex would be SOOOOOOOOO happy.

finti
I dont think Anakin will kill Padme

GordonSkywalker
I doubt he would kill the love of his life, no matter what the circumstances of his turning to the dark side might be. I think there are only two people in the galaxy he would never hurt for any reason:His mother,and Padme.

finti
it is about what Leia remember about her mother, to Luke she said Padme died when Leia was very young, dont you think Leia would have told Luke if Padme had been killed.

Darth Vicious
I really dont think Anakin will kill Padme but it would be interesting to see if Lord Tyranus kills her and that really would put anakin over and what more reason to kill Tyranus and taking his place at the Emperors side, keeping in mind that he doesnt know tha Tyranus and the Emperor are working together

master harmax
Sometimes the Oracle doth joke, and the people do take its jesting words seriously ... ( Harmaxism no.6 )

Member.
i think he kills padme by mistake, or someone from the jedi council kills padme by mistake.

ToMacco
I think Anakin killing Padme is the most likely thing.

Or perhaps Padme will die giving birth to the twins. And what Leia saw were only visions.

finti
not likely. She said she remember that her mother was sad, not a vision someone will get from your mother who died when giving birth

GordonSkywalker
A most perplexing problem...

Member.
hm...visions...

Darth Vicious
i dont think is anakin, think about it for him to really go to the dark side he really has to hate the jedi,so in my opinion i think is either a jedi by mistake or tyranus

GordonSkywalker
Yes I must concur with my esteemed colleague the Sith Lord over there!

cookies2006
Yeah i agree with Gordon agreeing with the sith lord.

GordonSkywalker
Ah there you are friend! I was wondering when you would reappear.

cookies2006
Right out of no where. zorro

GordonSkywalker
Upon reflection, I disagree with the views regarding Mace Windu as a traitor and a lightsaber duel between him and Master Yoda. I think these two are the best of friends and neither would ever betray the other. That is what I think anyway.

yerssot
would be unfortunat yes

GordonSkywalker
Would be one heck of a shock if something like that was revealed!

Master Windu
Hey
Do not underestimate Mace Windu. If you did not know there is six levels of Jedi Fighting. The Sixth level being the strongest and fastest. Now Master Mace Windu Is even better then that. He CREATED a seventh level of Fighting. It is calld VAPADD. there is only one other person who has learned it an it is Master Deba Billiba, Mace's old padawan. You see Yoda has not even mastered it. Though Yoda is stronger in the force he did not master the seventh style. Mace Windu could probably take Master Yoda, but it would not be easy. Yoda on the other would not win in a lightsaber combat with Master Windu. Sorry but those are the facts.

Master Windu
You guys are Totally underestimting Mace Windu. In a Saber Combat With Master Yoda, MAce would be the victor. I am telling the truth. E-mail me and I will tell you why. I am not lieing. Neo and Windu more like it.

yerssot
what was the exact quote in AOTC again were OB1 said that if Anakin didn't chatter that much and practiced his sabreskills he would rival master yoda as a swordsman?
if mace is that good, wouldn't you think OB1 would have said his name?

Master Windu
If you didnt know and I dont think you do. Yoda trains anackin in saber skills too. Obi-wan is Anackins Master but Yoda is the main swordsman tainer. Mace does not train a lot of padawans lik yoda does. Mace Windu is not like yoda. Obi-Wan did not say Mace's nam because yoda trains Anackin in Swordsmanship. Have you guys read Star Wars Shatterpoint. It says it right in there.

yerssot
so? if mace was the best, he would have been mentioned

Master Windu
Mace is not a main character and Yoda is much stronger in the force and is wiser. Read Star Wars Shatterpoint. IT says Mace Created a seventh style and he and is old padawan that is now a master only know it. Yoda is on the sixth style, it is still a great level. But Windu is a step higher than him.

yerssot
why drag EU into a canondiscussion?

Master Windu
What are you talking about? EU? Whats that. Plus the conclusion still stands. The book says it and every web page or book or anything like that-that you go to will say Master Windu created the seventh level of fighting. called Vapaad. Sorry.

Ushgarak
EU (Expanded Universe) is the stuff that is not from the films or George Lucas, Windu.

It also so happens that EU is 'non-canon'- which is to say, it is NOT an official part of the actual storyline. Anything the books say is no more likely to be true than any opinion you can come up with independantly. The only stuff that is hardcore fact is that in the films or which GL says.

As opposed to the Matrix- its EU (Animatrix and computer game) is 100% canon. But with Star Wars, that is not so.

yerssot
there you go

Master Windu
Hay not only did it say it in the book but it did come from Goerge Lucas himself!!!! HE PASSED IT!!!

yerssot
erm...no

he does not by any means control what's in the book, otherwise they would be canon too AND nothing would contradict the movies!

Master Windu
OMG!! I didn't say in the book, although it is there. But on the website and in the Star Wars Magazine they are not allowed to write false facts in. Goerge clarifys all of the stuff they put into there star wars magaizine's and the web site. The profiles for everyone are cleared by Goerge himself. Sorry about the confusion with the book.

yerssot
one simple word: no
they're also not checked by him, that's why they keep changing all the info in the databanks: to get them together with the movie

Master Windu
You know what, its funny... They all say they are.

yerssot
they all say what?

Master Windu
no not all

yerssot
no, I ment if you could rephrase your previous post

Ushgarak
Sorry, Windu, but the site and magazines are not really very well canon-checked and have contained several falsities in the past.

I have to repeat that only the films and GL's own words are canon- nothing else at all.

Master Windu
Though true Ushgarak, some have proven to be true not all have been false.

Ushgarak
Yes. But the fact they cCAN be false is rather the point- they are not authoritative.

Master Windu
yes true. But your missing the other option too. Some are, yes? But your point is also true.

Ushgarak
Some are but only by coincidence. They have no AUTHORITY, that is the vital bit. You cannot use them as evidence to prove anything- unlike the films.

Master Windu
yes but if they get authority by the man, George Lucas himself. Then it is said to be true then. Needed consent of course.

DarthTyranus
FIrstly, Darth Vader Force Choke Padme but didnt kill her. she died at childbirth. Secondly, Mace Windu was killed by Palpatine. In episode 3, he tried to arrest Palpatine but Palpatine fought back. Anakin came by and Mace got him to help arrest Palpatine. Anakin sees Mace try to kill Palpatine and since Anakin feels that Palpatine is a friend, he helps Palpatine and chops off Mace Windu's hand. Palpatine uses Force Lightning and Mace Windu blocks with his remaining arm. he flies off the building( they were fighting at the balcony)and dies (20 storey high building).

DarthTyranus
Oh and thirdly, Yoda practises Form IV. all the forms can be found at
swg.stratics.com/content/gameplay/professions/jedi/lightsaber_combat.php

(The first style is the same as sword fighting, the second is lightsaber to lightsaber combat, the third is defensive combat, the fourth is letting the Force flow in you and thus making high jumps and fast attacks, the fifth is for deflection of bullets etc. and hitting the enemy with them and ,well ,aggressive Form three, the sixth is moderate everything so its the suckiest and last is incomplete (vaapad is just an extension by Mace Windu) because it requires great skill to master. it is similar to Form four and five but needs greater strength in the Force and it is a lot like Sith fighting styles, physical and uses hatred to gain extra power.)

Vanquish
Windu dying to Palpy isn't a cheap way to die at all. The battle is epic as we are about to see. I think Yoda would b1tch slap Windu quite easily if you wanted that type of ending, and then Sam Jackson would be complaining that he didn't even last 2 minutes before dying. At least dying to palpy, he put up a really good fight.

Windu's Vapaad of course means that he stands a better chance vs Palpy then Yoda does. We will see that. Windu does better vs palpy then Yoda does. However, if Windu was to fight Yoda, his Vapaad wouldn't do anything, and he would be dead.

If Windu fought Yoda, he would die faster then Sam Jackson did in True Romance...

wolverine8888
first off u are totaly rong I have already seen the movie windu is pritty much beating palp the whole macth and beats his ass down to the ground and kicks his light saber out of his hand and then when palp shoots his lightinging at mace he ends up getting it deflexed back in to his face. mace defeats palp and is about to kill him till anakin cuts off his hand and palp lightning him out the window and then palp pass out for a second time. yoda fight with palp very diffrent yoda loses and the whole fight they were pritty equal but at the end palp proved he wa sa little better. mace defeated palp proving that he is actauly the superoir. in a fight between mace and yoda it be good but mace is gunan take the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.