Mr X gets a upgrade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Imagine Mr X with all the physical strength of Wonderwoman. None of her personal experiences though. So basically Mr.X has mid herald level flight, durability, strength, speed, reflexes, the mind to handle it all. This is ontop of his special ability. He gets 2 adamantium swords.

Gauntlet
Gorgon (no stone stare)
Gamora
Baldur
Achilles
Narmor
Wonder Woman
Karate Kid (PC/Classic)
Captain Marvel
Morg
Black Adam
Mongol
WWH
SBP

stops at 7 if she is serious about blitzing him, but would kill KK however

beast1234
He be tough to beat. His fighting skills allows him to contend with the likes of Captain America and Wolverine people that have beaten being that are much stronger then them and have fighting skills that makes them one of the world best fighters in the marvel universe. He will definity win against Gorgon not because of his fighting skills but because his strength is too vast for him to fight him hand to hand the same appiles to Gamora. Gamora taken on Thanos was PIS. Baldur he will be tough because he one of the best fighter among aesir which is big feats because the Aesitr are a warrior race meaning that all of them are skilled fighter unlike Earth not everyone one are skilled fighters. He used these skills to fight Frost Giants who are class 100, demon, trolls, evles and fight his way out of hell. But then again most of Baldur feats are weapon based and fighting intelligently due to fighting people stronger and has skilled has him so he has to relie on other resource such has cunning to pull a win. Bladur might have the skills to contend with him but Mr X strength will gain him the win. I think he will beat Achilles despite the fact that Achilles was beast he was somehwere around peakhuman. Agaist Namor he will have a bit of a challenge depending on Namor phyiscal well being. Namor is a skilled fighter he has fought Hercules to near standstill who is a skilled fighter in his own right but i think martial arts skills and psi power will give him the win. I say he lose against Wonder Woman because she has vast experience and knows martial arts from other culture and planets and Mr X will be tried from his battle to.

Q99
I'd think stops at Achilles. Regen + Grace for the win.

Dum Dum Dugan
He gets to captian marvel.

Gecko4lif
KK snaps his spine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.