New Kryton vs Marvel Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
All 100,000 New Kryptonians sundip for 1 day. They then battle all of Marvel's Celestials in a new battlefield. Who wins?

Colossus-Big C
kryptonians

BullwinkleMoose
Celestials stomp

quanchi112
Celestials win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Spite thread.

guy222
celestials ftw

zopzop
Did Colossus really say Krptonians? What the f**k?

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
celestials ftw

a lot of celestials could solo

iceman24567
Huh Tin cans stomp

celeyhyga17
This thread still open?

Tazer
Yo.

spite thread closed in 3.......2..............

Tazer

Silent Master
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
kryptonians

Puff.....Puff.....give.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
kryptonians Die.

Just like the kryptonians will here.

Allankles
Kryptonians were low balled in War of the Supermen, they'd get destroyed here.

Pisses me off how horribly they got rid of the bottled city of Kandor. One of the biggest parts of the Superman mythos, torn to pieces by hackneyed story telling.

JakeTheBank
War of the Supermen was absolutely atrocious.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by keiththegreat
All 100,000 New Kryptonians sundip for 1 day. They then battle all of Marvel's Celestials in a new battlefield. Who wins? lol there are at least an equal number of celestials, though one might be enough

JakeTheBank
As far as this thread goes...

100,000 strong T-Vo assault ftw.

Or 99,999 of them give Superman the energy needed to Spirit Bomb the Celestials all to hell.

psycho gundam
the celestials would show the kryptonians visions of them obliterating krypton.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
War of the Supermen was absolutely atrocious. It was so terrible. The idea I thought was awesome but man did they screw that one up.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
It was so terrible. The idea I thought was awesome but man did they screw that one up.

James Robinson dropped the ball and set it ablaze with that one.

I thought World of New Krypton was cool, especially when they were adding to and further developing the extended Superman Family cast of characters. But to essentially undo all this build up and killing off interesting characters for the sake of a shitty four issue "fight" mini was horrible.

kevdude
Pretty much, bringing back Sam Lane just so they can kill him right off again?? Eh they should have just left him dead, when he died in OWAW he died a hero.

Slaanesh
Celestial stomp..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.