Thanos vs Darkseid/Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Thanos take out the duo?

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Can Darkseid take out the duo? Pretty sure Darkseid can't but Thanos can.

Badabing
Can Darkseid take out the duo? Carver...facepalm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver...facepalm laughing out loud

Badabing

Can Darkseid take out the duo?

dur

aztec

dur

Lawls...

aztec

Yes, Darkseid can take out the duo. He's going to erase Thanos from existence. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by aztec
Yes, Darkseid can take out the duo. He's going to erase Thanos from existence. wink Based on ?

carver9
Lol... I was rushing. Was heading to work. You all knew what I meant. Lol

Badabing
laughing out loud

carver9

dur

Lol... can you edit that for me bada? Instead of it being Darkseid taking out the duo, please make it Thanos.

Silent Master
Yes, Darkseid can take out the duo. He's going to erase Thanos from existence. wink

Before or after he falls down the stairs?

aztec
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

*sigh*... Kalibak, Desaad, he's resurrected legions of Parademons,... his beams have breached Imperiex... you get the idea.

Badabing
Lol... can you edit that for me bada? Instead of it being Darkseid taking out the duo, please make it Thanos. Done.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Duo wins

Black bolt z
Carver...facepalm DS solos.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Duo wins

Whaaaaaat? So you think Darkseid and Supes can take out Thanos because I was betting on Thanos.

Badabing
Whaaaaaat? So you think Darkseid and Supes can take out Thanos because I was betting on Thanos. You don't have to take that from Kurupt, Carver! durhulk

paisapower
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Duo wins

My God, I think he got it !

Black bolt z
You don't have to take that from Kurupt, Carver! durhulk Your laughing at Carver earlier bada? You just messed up and did the exact same thing he did...

aztec
Originally posted by Silent Master

Trying to get clever arent we? wink

Silent Master
Originally posted by paisapower
My God, I think he got it !

Is it contagious?

SquallX
Originally posted by Silent Master

Thanos wins before or after he get arrested.

Silent Master
Originally posted by SquallX
Thanos wins before or after he get arrested.

Before, since that's the reason he's being arrested.

quanchi112
*sigh*... Kalibak, Desaad, he's resurrected legions of Parademons,... his beams have breached Imperiex... you get the idea. Oh yeah because Kalibak is clearly on thanos' level. The beams are nothing to imperiex. Even DD shrugged them off.

Bouboumaster
It only depends of one thing, and it's the depiction of Darkseid we are using.

-Pr-
Team. Easily.

Carver... smh.

TricksterPriest
Not really. A non-jobbing Darkseid is so far beyond Thanos that any comparison is an insult to Jack Kirby. doped

Comics Cavalade
Can DS simply give Superman his mother box and amp him to crazy levels? Or give Superman a shot of solar energy?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Comics Cavalade
Can DS simply give Superman his mother box and amp him to crazy levels? Or give Superman a shot of solar energy?

Yes and yes. Both are well within his powers. yes He doesn't usually carry a motherbox, but he can create one from nothing in addition to other new god tech. Hell, he did amp Superman personally during OWAW, when he used the Omega Force to boost him along with Kismet to break Imperiex Prime's armor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not really. A non-jobbing Darkseid is so far beyond Thanos that any comparison is an insult to Jack Kirby. doped Based on what ?

iceman24567
Duo win

Omega Vision
Team.

celeyhyga17
Team as long as DS doesn't job...

zeel
i dont think thanos is winning this one.

TheTyrant
Thanos wins.

kevdude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yes and yes. Both are well within his powers. yes He doesn't usually carry a motherbox, but he can create one from nothing in addition to other new god tech. Hell, he did amp Superman personally during OWAW, when he used the Omega Force to boost him along with Kismet to break Imperiex Prime's armor.

thumb up Yup, also used thirty hydrogen bombs + Kyles GL ring. eek!

Btw team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.