Storm vs Noob GL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Storm bumps into a no name GL that has only had 1 day training with the ring. Kyle has trained the Noob for a day but its day 2 and kyle is not done training the noob of course.

The no name GL has ran off to NY where he is from and bumps into storm flying. they take it from there

Who goes down ?

PillarofOsiris
GL

The Nuul
Both Kyle and Guy lose.

Lord Feron
A GL that just got their ring got what shitty sheilding, shoot bolts of power, make basic constructs. Idk I think Storm's lighting would break or go through whatever a rookie / fodder gl can do.

Q99
It depends on how high their starting will is. Even with little experience, some might be able to manage on raw power.

Plenty could likely be intimidated into making their constructs brittle, especially after getting hit by one of Storm's mega lightning bolts.

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9
Storm bumps into a no name GL that has only had 1 day training with the ring. Kyle has trained the Noob for a day but its day 2 and kyle is not done training the noob of course.

The no name GL has ran off to NY where he is from and bumps into storm flying. they take it from there

Who goes down ?

I'd worry about the auto-shield. It's going to be hard for her to penetrate it even at the most basic levels imo.

Not impossible, but very difficult if not actually impossible.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Nuul
Both Kyle and Guy lose. Your face will lose...against my fist! sneer

JakeTheBank
IIRC...

Noob no-name GLs have sealed black holes. With giant ass green zippers.

Q99
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'd worry about the auto-shield. It's going to be hard for her to penetrate it even at the most basic levels imo.

Not impossible, but very difficult if not actually impossible.

The main thing'll be on how much she can make their willpower falter. The more uncertain they are, the weaker even auto-shield will be.

D_Dude1210
She shows them her bewbs. Their willpower melts to mush.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
She shows them her bewbs. Their willpower melts to mush.
**** have good feats in DC.

**** defeated Lobo after all.

Sin I AM
my problem with Storm is her lack of a defensive strategy once should her intial bolt not take the newbie out

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Omega Vision
**** have good feats in DC.

**** defeated Lobo after all.

bewbs for mid herald tier.

Storm's bewbs for trans tier.

Existere
I'd go for Storm in this battle.

GL's have the advantage in raw power, that's for sure. Storm's expertise would give her an overall advantage though.

Good match.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
Your face will lose...against my fist! sneer

Sorry Bada, I am not into fisting.

Nihilist
No name GL's are more often that just fodder

Konton
Originally posted by Sin I AM
my problem with Storm is her lack of a defensive strategy once should her intial bolt not take the newbie out

Storm has smashed through mountains in her wind forcefields and has been able to match the Phoenix's tk with winds for a time.

TricksterPriest
If the GL actually has it together, then she's screwed of course. But 1st day? That makes it iffy. Not every GL is a prodigy like Kyle, Hal, Wog, etc.

And the yellow fear issue means the lightning might work given that lightning exists in the yellow spectrum of light at times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.