Limitless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alltoomany
Anyone see Limitless yet?

the ninjak
Wow! No1 and noone cares.

Me and my girl loved this movie. 4.5/5.

roxiea90

W Mansuf

jaden101
Went to see this tonight. I liked it. It's a lot more stylish than I thought it would be. I was expecting a basic thriller with generic camera work and a typical soundtrack. It's certainly a lot more than that. It loses its way in the middle though and doesn't really clear up whether or not he is or isn't still taking the drug at the end.

It's also another example of the trailer making out the plot to be something that it's not. The trailer makes it look like he works for De Niro's character and De Niro somehow knows his secret and it's about him avoiding capture...Where as that's just not the case.

I liked it though....Definitely better than I expected even if some plot aspects are just skipped over quickly. It probably could've been another half hour longer to explore how he exploited the drug to make his money and gain power as well as to explain some of the thing he did during the blackout phases.

Apart from that...I recommend it.

movwills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.