COIE Anti-Monitor vs 12 Marvel Heavy Hitters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin Force Thor (JMS run)
Insane Genis-Vell
Sentry (Pre-Void)
Iron Man (Thor Buster Armor)
Worldbreaker Hulk

Zeus
X-man
Gladiator
Sersi
Silver Surfer

Balder in Destroyer Armor
Red Hulk with power cosmic and energy draining ability

vs

COIE Anti-Monitor

TricksterPriest
The Anti-Monitor PWNs. galan_antimonitor

Zack Fair
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

MrMind

Utrigita

JakeTheBank
In which part of COIE?

quanchi112
Team, easily.

TricksterPriest
It doesn't matter what point it is. They piss him off enough, he's just going to destroy and absorb the universe.

iceman24567
The AM stomps

Zack Fair
Obvious troll is obvious.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team, easily.
I was going to ask how until I remembered that nobody gives a shit what you thing.

Good day sir.

Comics Cavalade
Originally posted by iceman24567
The AM stomps

SquallX
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In which part of COIE?

If this is early COIE Anti, then he has to actually fight to win. But after his fight with Super-Girl, he stomps the team faster than Superman can bang Lois, and save the world.

Black bolt z
Dawn of time level AM craps on these guys.

Before supergirl he most likely loses.

TricksterPriest
Not really. Supergirl only inconvenienced him. He's going to absorb the universe, and there's nothing they can do to stop him or his anti-matter wave.

StyleTime
It doesn't matter what point it is. They piss him off enough, he's just going to destroy and absorb the universe.
Originally posted by iceman24567
The AM stomps
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Obvious troll is obvious.
You guys all posted at the same time.

I'm on to you. uhuh

Black bolt z
Not really. Supergirl only inconvenienced him. He's going to absorb the universe, and there's nothing they can do to stop him or his anti-matter wave. He himself, didn't do it. It was just a chain reaction caused by Pariah(forgot how to spell his name).

TricksterPriest
Oh no. Hell no. You are not starting up that shit again. uhuh I proved that garbage wrong when Goober was bringing it up.

I'm warning you, do not try and ressurect that dead horse, or I will end you. whistle

Nihilist
Apart from Insane Genis that team is a bag of wank, Anti Moniter wins.

PillarofOsiris
Balder in the Destroy armor is pretty tough. Also Odin Force Thor is too. But this team can't beat AM.

SquallX
Not really. Supergirl only inconvenienced him. He's going to absorb the universe, and there's nothing they can do to stop him or his anti-matter wave.

Nah man, Super girl for a while was giving it to the Anti-Moniter.

TheTyrant
Supergirl, all by her lonesome, managed to nearly kill the Anti-Monitor even though the AM's crib was disrupting her power and as a result, was making her weaker than she had been while on earth. The team should win here fairly easily unless this is amped Anti-Monitor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Supergirl, all by her lonesome, managed to nearly kill the Anti-Monitor even though the AM's crib was disrupting her power and as a result, was making her weaker than she had been while on earth. The team should win here fairly easily unless this is amped Anti-Monitor. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I was going to ask how until I remembered that nobody gives a shit what you thing.

Good day sir. If you bothered to read coie Am you'd realize his exploits are vastly overrated.

Zack Fair
Something tells me that keith wasn't thinking of "troubled by Supergirl" AM when he made this team.

Black bolt z
Oh no. Hell no. You are not starting up that shit again. uhuh I proved that garbage wrong when Goober was bringing it up.

I'm warning you, do not try and ressurect that dead horse, or I will end you. whistle When was this?

TricksterPriest
Awhile ago. It was a long running arguement largely perpetuated by Goober in the face of scans. All Pariah did was wake up AM. AM started up the anti-matter wave himself, just as he did in Sin Corp War.

celeyhyga17

I'm warning you, do not try and ressurect that dead horse, or I will end you. whistle

"I will end you"

wtf.. u come straight out of a movie...

laughing out loud

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you bothered to read coie Am you'd realize his exploits are vastly overrated.

Just like Sentry, and his psycho inner big brother.

Anti exploits are a lot of things, but overrated are not one of them. How many villains in both Marvel, and DC, can you claim did half the shits Anti did.

How many villains in both Marvel and DC, destroyed at least half the heroes Anti did, or survived half the shits he survived.

Claim anything about Anti, he was ugly, he was a tall little ****er that wanted to destroyed the multiverse, his counterpart had more chicks than him, and he was known in the multiverse as small pecker.

But don't ever claim, the shits he did in COIE to be overrated.

TricksterPriest
Infinite multiverses destroyed......all but 5. No character in the history of comics has a kill count even approaching that. shock

He singlehandedly killed the DC multiverse. Took over 20 years to bring it back, and guess who came back with it? Nekron tried to turn him into a Black lantern and use him as a power source, and he came back to life....AGAIN.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by SquallX

Claim anything about Anti, he was ugly, he was a tall little ****er that wanted to destroyed the multiverse, his counterpart had more chicks than him, and he was known in the multiverse as small pecker.

But don't ever claim, the shits he did in COIE to be overrated.

pipTwjwrQYQ

Blight
This is borderline spite.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by StyleTime
You guys all posted at the same time.

I'm on to you. uhuh

war

Black bolt z
Infinite multiverses destroyed......all but 5. No character in the history of comics has a kill count even approaching that. shock
Not true. Not many do. But a few have better.

Comics Cavalade
AM can literally feed on the battle field and destroy everyone in it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX

Anti exploits are a lot of things, but overrated are not one of them. How many villains in both Marvel, and DC, can you claim did half the shits Anti did.

How many villains in both Marvel and DC, destroyed at least half the heroes Anti did, or survived half the shits he survived.

But don't ever claim, the shits he did in COIE to be overrated. I for one think the Sentry/Void is underrated whereas Am had the benefit of doing most of his damage before the other universes knew what was going on. When they met the threat even supergirl herself crushed his shell.

Most of the things he did weren't combat related but the benefit of destroying unsuspecting universes.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Blight
This is borderline spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.