Misfits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Why is nobody talking about this series? It is without a doubt one of the edgiest, most entertaining series I have ever watched - I literally could not wait for each week's new episode!

It kicks Heroes' ass so far it is difficult to remember what I ever liked about Heroes... Now, in retrospect, Heroes is just a dull, boring soap opera evil face If you haven't seen it yet - get it now - and let me know what you think, please!

By the way, it is a British series about a bunch of juvenile delinquents who get strange powers - and these are NOT the good guys wink Although they try, every now and again... But it is not really about good vs evil, or any of that preachy crap - just delinquents being delinquent! Happy Dance

Dr Mystery
Yep been watching this show and it is one of those shows that I look forward to every week. The Irish guy is annoying but after 2 or 3 episodes you really warm to the guy. The show overall is a mix of Heroes and Shameless IMO.

srankmissingnin
I saw the first two episodes. It was okay but I hated all the main characters. Douche-bag Bob Dillon, Kid 'n Play, Serial Killer Face, Hot Chick and Nasty Tough Girl. Wasn't feeling it.

Mindset
Phucking Canadians...

srankmissingnin
Hehe I didn't like Misfits the last time I posted in this thread, I thought the first two episodes were awful... but if you stick with it it gets much better. I love Misfits now.

What's everyone think of Rudy? I think he might be - gasp- funnier than Nathan.

I have a feeling Nathan will be back eventually though, I think its too big of a coincidence that he is imprisoned in Vegas since we know Simon and Alisha eventual go there for some reason or another.

the ninjak
I love the present season. It's sooo tongue in cheek.

Nothing will beat the first season though. They can't recapture that magic.

srankmissingnin
50% of the first season was bad though... I only completed it out of instances from my brother that it eventually gets good. Now he was right and it did, but that doesn't change the fact that the first couple of episodes were terrible.

Mindset
Nathan is better than Rudy, it doesn't help that they tried to replace Nathan with someone so similar to him.

Second season was the best.

the ninjak
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
50% of the first season was bad though... I only completed it out of instances from my brother that it eventually gets good. Now he was right and it did, but that doesn't change the fact that the first couple of episodes were terrible.

That's the the feeling I get with the show overall. Hit and miss. Just treat the show like a shitty Mexican soap opera and you'll be fine.

Originally posted by Mindset
Nathan is better than Rudy, it doesn't help that they tried to replace Nathan with someone so similar to him.

Second season was the best.
I'm actually friends with a guy who is just like Rudy, 98%. It's uncanny.

T.M
Very good final episode the show is missing Nathan though. Forth season confirmed but Simon and Alisha not going to be in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.